Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 29-06-2006, 11:43 PM   #1
angelwithinvisiblewings
Very happy BA XR8 owner

Wink Very happy 2003 BA XR8 owner

Have been online since about May last year looking for someone to lend their car/services for my wedding at the end of july. I have two people doing it and was going to also use my grandpa's EL but we just bought a % speed man. 2003 BA xR8 in blue (the aqua colour) I forget the fancy name for the colour. We were looking at getting a 6, but then decided what the hell...talk about going to extremes hey? Can't find what you want then go and spend $40K on getting what you want tehehehe.

It has a sunroof, the premium stereo, 18 inch wheels, the fancy leather steering wheel, leather seats.

Its very nice....will try and post pics at a later date.

There is a shudder with the breaks...dad says they need to be machined and it needs a wheel balance...can they do that under warranty?

angelwithinvisiblewings is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-06-2006, 09:27 AM   #2
XRchic
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwithinvisiblewings
Have been online since about May last year looking for someone to lend their car/services for my wedding at the end of july. I have two people doing it and was going to also use my grandpa's EL but we just bought a % speed man. 2003 BA xR8 in blue (the aqua colour) I forget the fancy name for the colour. We were looking at getting a 6, but then decided what the hell...talk about going to extremes hey? Can't find what you want then go and spend $40K on getting what you want tehehehe.

It has a sunroof, the premium stereo, 18 inch wheels, the fancy leather steering wheel, leather seats.

Its very nice....will try and post pics at a later date.

There is a shudder with the breaks...dad says they need to be machined and it needs a wheel balance...can they do that under warranty?
Sounds great! Good wedding present to yourselves! Nice to see more of the girls driving V8s... I wouldnt mind one myself and that one sounds very nicely fitted out!

There are MANY blues in BAs etc but perhaps you mean Blueprint?

Look forward to the pics!

: Cobra :
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-06-2006, 07:25 PM   #3
angelwithinvisiblewings
Very happy BA XR8 owner

Yep that's the colour. Looked it up in the book last night. I had shockwave stuck in my head, but knew it wasn't that.
angelwithinvisiblewings is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post