Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 03-07-2006, 02:45 PM   #1
nat_daly
Nat D

Default good servicing? NSW

hey all, just wondering who everyone uses to service their fords? in the Sydney area around hornsby-Parramatta way.. anyone have any reccomendations..
thanks,
Nat D

old ride#1: ED XR6 5 speed-gone to new home:(
old ride#2:dumped EL fairmont 5l
new ride: Winter white AU2 XR8-manual
nat_daly is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-07-2006, 02:51 PM   #2
ltd
Force Fed Fords

I use Jubilee Ford at Five Dock for all my vehicles including non fords.
Great blokes there and some great mechanics too.
Very rarely ever have to take anything back, always is fixed first time around.

Quote:
Powered by GE
ltd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-07-2006, 02:53 PM   #3
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltd
I use Jubilee Ford at Five Dock for all my vehicles including non fords.
Great blokes there and some great mechanics too.
Very rarely ever have to take anything back, always is fixed first time around.
Agree with you there! I had taken my Fiesta a few times to them before selling it... great guys, always there to help! Kind of miss taking my car for a service there

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-07-2006, 02:54 PM   #4
BlackLS

I take mine to Peter Warren Special, Smithfield, which is fairly out of the way for me. Guys there aren't too bad and looks like they take care of the customers cars well.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-07-2006, 03:01 PM   #5
nat_daly
Nat D

will look into jubilee ford..
how much does it cost at jubilee ford? for a regular service?just an estimate would be great..
thanks
Nat D
old ride#1: ED XR6 5 speed-gone to new home:(
old ride#2:dumped EL fairmont 5l
new ride: Winter white AU2 XR8-manual
nat_daly is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-07-2006, 03:09 PM   #6
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Depends on the car. ED, EL, AU, BA etc.
Ring 97154050 and speak to fred, glen or paul. Ask for a price first and arrange to send it in.
Let them know you've been referred to them by other customers of theirs. Also, be willing to accept that they may find faults with your vehicle, and they will show you around said faults ie, brakes, tyres etc. (not sure of your vehicles condition so can't say for sure)

Quote: