Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 18-03-2005, 09:10 PM   #1
Eddie001
Waaa ?

Question Turbo Kits

Hey, I have a EB II Fairmont Man,
I have probly done most things to my beats, i need somthing new and i need a turbo.
I have spoken to some Peformance places and my Boss. They say i should be able to run 6-9 Pounds out of a standad Computer Injector's Head Pistons ECT. . .
But now i need to find some where to get a Turbo Kit. There was a BA Turbo kit to suit EB for 3K, but i didnt have the money at the time. Included Intercooler, Turbo, Exhaust and Inlet manifold's.

Any one eles know where i could get a Kit from and what it Contain's ?

Looking to run 20-25 PSI Soon 1 Year Project
Eddie001 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2005, 09:15 PM   #2
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Welcome to the forums

So, where are pics of the car and how did you find us?
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2005, 09:17 PM   #3
Eddie001
Waaa ?

All Ford Day, Gelong, Dont have a Digital camra only a camra phone and its looks Extramly Bad

You might have seen us if you walked around, the Ford Bro's car's 2 EB's 1 ED 1 XF 1 TX3 Turbo
Old 18-03-2005, 10:55 PM   #4
FRDXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

From what i have read you may not be able to run much more than 5psi with stock injectors and ecu. Theres a million threads on this stuff try searching for it. There are some kits on e-bay but supposebly they can be dodgy quality and dont contain intercooler, computer etc which you will need to get it running. Best thing is to probably source a custom manifold buy your turbo of choice, intercooler, computer etc and get it all setup and tuned at a shop should be around 5-8k to get running on 9psi.
FRDXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2005, 11:09 PM   #5
T_Terror
The Guy You Love To Hate

Welcome to Forums.

EASPRINT was selling his old turbo kit for 2500, he made about 270rwkw with it. Donno about now, best to send him a PM.

Theres a guy on ebay selling kits as well for about teh same price.

I might also be selling my kit soon.

The stock internals can last up to 200rwkw safely (300 is the most seen) as long as the tuning and fuel delivery is up to it. Management can cope 6psi easily, 10 youre running the gauntlet.

If youre planning on running 20-25psi then get your cash ready cause youre replacing pretty much everything, TUF-ED is running less than that i think and making 400+rwkw.
T_Terror is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2005, 01:52 AM   #6
MickyB
Get in the ring!!!

Was one of the EB's driving around Frankston earlier this week? I swear I saw an EB with AU2 Tickfords and clear front indicators with some sort of Ford Bro's sticker on it.
Old 19-03-2005, 09:08 AM   #7
Eddie001
Waaa ?

if it was Black yes a ED Fairmont, or a EB Green with Tickfords at the front and Stell Territorys at the rear,
thanks for the advice guy's, i have been told 11K to run 20PSI, thats doing re-build my self. Iv done a few on EA's prity easy just not sure about it with peformance parts, suspecting should be the same.