Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 30-09-2006, 09:16 AM   #1
satria
FOXWHO

Default stickers?

hey guys just wondering if anyone knew any websites that has a range of stickers for your rear window?

for example the ones that say "HSV...I just ate one" etc. im not after that particular one i just wanna have a browse through some and see if one jumps out and shouts at me.

thanks

satria is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2006, 11:21 AM   #2
miitch
orgasmic.

Try eBay...

121.0rwkw
miitch is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2006, 11:24 AM   #3
RavenLS1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

puting sticker on your car that are "bagging" another make is just asking for trouble.
example getting keyed.
Old 30-09-2006, 11:37 AM   #4
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

yeh same with those ones with a guy ****ing of the word HOLDEN!
Old 30-09-2006, 11:38 AM   #5
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradensEBxr6
yeh same with those ones with a guy ****ing of the word HOLDEN!
Thats the best one ! If your in Melbourne SE Suburbs , go to the Carribbean Market they have MILLIONs !

Cheers
Daniel

AU2PWR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2006, 11:40 AM   #6
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Or if you are in the Northern suburbs go to Pipeworks, western go to rubble and riches in Laverton.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2006, 12:20 PM   #7
satria
FOXWHO

yeah i'm not out for one bagging anyone, the one i said was just an example...i just wanna browse through a heap of stickers and see if any stand out
Old 30-09-2006, 03:05 PM   #8
Ryan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVEN81
puting sticker on your car that are "bagging" another make is just asking for trouble.
example getting keyed.
Yeah even if the car, could back it up, I still wouldn't get one.

It would draw too many idiots, towards it.

Also mate, what type of sticker are you after?

Bright sticker? Surf sticker? Custom sticker? etc
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2006, 05:45 PM   #9
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Any sign writer can make you a sticker for your car!
Old 30-09-2006, 06:44 PM   #10
XR6TickfordBoy
Now XR8TickfordBoy

"HSV...I just ate one" etc. im not after that particular one i just wanna have a browse through some and see if one jumps out and shouts at me.

Holden were asking for trouble when they released that phrase! Just make sure your car can back up whatever the hell the stickers say on it! The stickers will draw unwanted attention that may lead to key scratches on your car!, occupational hazard!
EF XR8- Respray in Monza Red with Clear Coat, Custom Rear Bar, AU V8, EL GT MAF, Rebuilt and Strengthened Auto with Stage 2 Shift Kit, 2,500RPM Stallie and tranny cooler, Rebuilt Diff with 4.11 Gears, Custom Radiator, King Ultra Lows, Pedders Shocks, NL Concorde Rims.
XR6TickfordBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-10-2006, 01:32 AM   #11
Doogstar
B-Series Moderator

I haven't got any stickers on my car as yet, although I am waiting on a AFF sticker to arrive.

I signed up today for Karate classes and as part of the welcome package there are some Karate dojo car stickers. I might put one of them on, as it might make someone considering doing harm to my car or me, think twice before they act. I guess it's a bit like putting alarm stickers on your window, even though you haven't got an alarm.

380rwkw - 11.68 @ 120.94mph 60ft=1.97
Custom Tune, Exhaust. injectors.1.2K Plazmaman 1.2K Plenum kit

Now with bigger turbo and 426rwkw.
Doogstar is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-10-2006, 07:51 AM   #12
jpb84
Manual XR8

If you know what you want the sticker to say i can get anything made up and i will only charge cost for the materials. Pm me if interested.

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"
BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."
jpb84 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-10-2006, 09:26 AM   #13
satria
FOXWHO

i think maybe people are missing what i am after, i remember a few years back my brother ordered a catalogue from somewhere that showcased hundreds of stickers for your car, just small ones for your rear window. Things like the 'mean bulldog' stickers and just generic crap.

the whole point of this is i don't know what i want otherwise yeah i would just get it made up, i just want to have a browse on the net if anyone knows of any websites with pages of stickers....its just for ideas really