Old 11-05-2007, 06:14 PM   #32
Chilla

Heres one you can have..............0410E
See if ya get a knockback
Chilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:26 PM   #33
cuz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My mate has the plates WTDAFK . Told the sheila on the phone that it was his initials and his business partners initials, and got away with it. He's gonna sell them now tho, because they get him too much attention that he doesn't want....
Old 16-05-2007, 04:04 PM   #34
damo03
BBQ gas User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuz351
My mate has the plates WTDAFK . Told the sheila on the phone that it was his initials and his business partners initials, and got away with it. He's gonna sell them now tho, because they get him too much attention that he doesn't want....
That'd be a silver / white merc, lowered on it's guts. I saw it driving down king street one night about 4 weeks ago. Awesome name but I don't think i'd want that sort of attention when a cop is behind me tho.
Old 16-05-2007, 04:37 PM   #35
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

Story of my life... I wanted FLANGE and it was already taken :(
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 05:07 PM   #36
XR6TickfordBoy
Now XR8TickfordBoy

Vic Roads are gay full stop! i Boughtmy car 12 months ago, my rego was up about 5 months after i bought it. Went into VicRoads to pay my rego and get told "sorry your vehicle is registered under Coffey Ford Dandenong". I say "but I bought the car months ago!" In the end it turns out in the first 5 months I owned it the rego went from Coffey Ford to my name to Coffey Ford again, then to the original owner and back to Coffey Ford again! Without anyone doing more paperwork than the original owner transfer! Lady at VicRoads tried to sting me for rego under Coffey Ford which is 50 dollars more expensive than where i live! Have no idea what name my car is registered under will find out when my rego is up this year!
EF XR8- Respray in Monza Red with Clear Coat, Custom Rear Bar, AU V8, EL GT MAF, Rebuilt and Strengthened Auto with Stage 2 Shift Kit, 2,500RPM Stallie and tranny cooler, Rebuilt Diff with 4.11 Gears, Custom Radiator, King Ultra Lows, Pedders Shocks, NL Concorde Rims.
XR6TickfordBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 06:47 PM   #37
cuz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by damo03
That'd be a silver / white merc, lowered on it's guts. I saw it driving down king street one night about 4 weeks ago. Awesome name but I don't think i'd want that sort of attention when a cop is behind me tho.
Thats the one. He had them on his XY ute for a short time before he took it off the road and rebuilt it. Lots of attention!!!