Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 10-05-2005, 07:42 PM   #31
Tornado
AKA MYTE8

If you haven't downloaded the avi, do it, its worth the wait.
Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2005, 07:45 PM   #32
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Is that the vid from the other week? Does anyone has the vid on their computer of tonights show cause i didnt see it
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2005, 08:04 PM   #33
MAD
Petro-sexual

They all deserve their cars to be taken off them for good, and the absolute shit beaten out of them....
I've never seen so much disrespect for the law, I wonder who would be the first to ring the cops for assistance when something happened to their car, and who would be the first to complain when the cops took 5 mins too long to get there.

"Us lebo's, we ride together we die together" .... We can only hope that lot would hurry up and do the latter.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:13 PM   #34
Dez
Banned

thanks for the vid tornado...

im glad you named it lebo and not wog...what a bunch of **** wits. it ****es me off that we are all generalised because of these drop kicks. For the record, there are a shit load of "ethnic backround" p platers, that are nothing like that. they make me sick.

I love cars. but I am nothing like these losers. I want to be a cop. not go out and abuse cops for doing their job. there is such thing as cops harrassing p platers in modded cars etc...but these guys deserved everything they got, and a whole lot more that they didnt get!

"us lebos, we ride together, we die together"

good, lock them in a destruction derby ring, and let them kill eachother. save everyone else the trouble...and when there is 1 left standing, shoot him.

Hats off to those cops, who kept their cool and didnt retaliate in any way shape or form. they did their job and thats it.
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2005, 08:13 PM   #35
Danny
GT4.

Indeed they deserve their cars and more than that taken from them. Not all of these lebo's are that bad, I know a few that are great people but jesus those guys that put on that show for ACA cameras are a bloody embarrasment.

How can they think they look good doing shit like that on the TV, the only people theyre impressing are their mates. DO they think theyre cool??? Yeha. Thats the sad part..... F*ckwits (Jesus i wish swearing was allowed on the forums sometimes!)

Unbeleivable effort too to the cops who did'nt take on Mr Shaheed 'rocky' Balboa the second in sydney who attempted to pick a fight with them... Or maybe they just couldn't understand what he was trying to say. _

Last edited by Danny; 10-05-2005 at 08:17 PM.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2005, 08:20 PM   #36
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mmm orange cannon through their pride and joy? Just a suggestion lol
Old 10-05-2005, 08:21 PM   #37
bonkaschumi
Lightning Strike BA XR8

What would be good is if some of these idiots parents were watching ACA tonight, saw their son's stupid disrespectful behaviour and give them a good old fashioned Floggin!
bonkaschumi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2005, 08:23 PM   #38
MAD
Petro-sexual

How about organising a police fundraiser and using their cars as the fuel for the BBQ
Old 10-05-2005, 08:23 PM   #39
sphell
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i downloaded the video but all i got was sound! what's the go?
sphell is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2005, 08:24 PM   #40
MAD
Petro-sexual

you need the XVID codec for it
Old 10-05-2005, 08:25 PM   #41
niko
likes falcon's

ive noticed, not always but most behaviour in young adults is reflected upon parents...

most of there parents are probably the same if not worse, and just hate this country. Why they live here, who knows. maybe its free money that the government hand out? or the fact that australia is a more peacefull society etc... and there always has to be clowns, that just dont get the point.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:33 PM   #42
Dez
Banned

its not too fair to blame parents in a lot of cases....these guys are over 18 and work full time etc, and have their own cars etc etc.....there parents cant be responsible for everything they do when they aren't little kids anymore...

anyone notice that ****er in tornado's video, with the holden jumper? he didnt seem to have his own car...just tagging along with his mate in the WRX....and shadows his every word

"all the money i work all week for goes here mate, ma car mate"

"all the money, right here"
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2005, 08:36 PM   #43
jonbays
TL40 Wagon?

Easy now at 45 to pigeon hole these guys as hopeless losers but I remember going to illegal street drag races with stolen cars once too. One or towo of them may just grow out of it with some help to become model citizens like you and me!

Thanks to the friendly police in Dandenong I had the smart **** kicked out of me. Yehh literally they didn;t muck about in the 70's. No need to be PC about some kid telling you the law when you have the batton. It's always funny to see where your mates go though. Only one of them stuck with me and we both got jailed for it but the rest ran off.

They are probably not all as bad as the TV are trying to make them out.

Its a ratings thing. tell the truth go broke make good stories up and make money.
jonbays is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2005, 08:45 PM   #44
Brnesy
DVE

umm

what people gettng shot dead got to do with any of this, lol shootings happen everywere.

no offence to the cops but taking the cars away is pritty stupid and not going ot solve anything, most likely thing is going to happen is that they are going to get ****ed off get on there "bikes" and terroise everything on them.

lol i shouldn't be taling tho cause im not really a inocent person myself :P

oh well its againts the law u get caught u get caught it the chance u have to take.
Brnesy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2005, 08:51 PM   #45
Psycho Chicken
Banned

I'll probably get flamed for this, but who cares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
ive noticed, not always but most behaviour in young adults is reflected upon parents...
Think about where the money came from to buy the Mercs, BMWs, worked imports, etc, etc. I'll give you a clue. It's white, and you put it up your nose.

Now think what morals people who deal in this stuff will pass onto their children.
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2005, 08:59 PM   #46
XA-Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Next time you get hassled by the cops whilst minding your business.. blame tools like these.
For those on our forums that do that sort of stuff .. good on you.. you are part of the problem not the cure. The cops won't ever go away and leave it alone. Every time you behave like a ******** in these 'meets' you are one step closer to giving idiots like Scruby enough ammunition to get their pinhead views taken seriously.
XA-Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2005, 10:18 PM   #47
seano14
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XA Coupe
Next time you get hassled by the cops whilst minding your business.. blame tools like these.
For those on our forums that do that sort of stuff .. good on you.. you are part of the problem not the cure. The cops won't ever go away and leave it alone. Every time you behave like a ******** in these 'meets' you are one step closer to giving idiots like Scruby enough ammunition to get their pinhead views taken seriously.
totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez
anyone notice that ****er in tornado's video, with the holden jumper? he didnt seem to have his own car...just tagging along with his mate in the WRX....and shadows his every word
lol i didnt notice that...
when watching this vid i bet all of them own the fast and the furious on dvd...

Last edited by seano14; 10-05-2005 at 11:08 PM. Reason: quoted wrong person
seano14 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2005, 10:24 PM   #48
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by seano14
totally agree.
lol i didnt notice that...
when watching this vid i bet all of them own the fast and the furious on dvd...
lol and they watch it on their fully sick indash monitor.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:05 PM   #49
dogbreath_48
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Joke my bro (coincidentally) told me tonight:

How many cops does it take to push a lebbo down the stairs?
None, it didn't happen.

Well, made me laugh.
(i know it's not all lebbo's, and it's not fair to bunch them all together and all that.)

I think it's really sad that the police are so underpowered to do anything. The confiscation of cars won't have any effect on the behaviour of these people off the road (as seen in most of Tornado's video) i.e. showing complete disrespect for officers. It'll only help if they're actually caught doing something (which i guess, for these ****ers, is inevitable). I know theres cops out there who can be real pricks, but when it comes down to it they've been pushed to their limits by these people, and noone deserves to 'cop' that kinda crap.

-Stu
dogbreath_48 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-05-2005, 02:14 AM   #50
XRated
Shoot.

What an absolute disgrace. Not only does it make me cringe, shake my head and get my blood boiling, but can you imagine how ashamed their parents, grandparents etc would be? They appear to have no respect for anyone except their own race (and I know quite a few people like this) and are plain smart *****.

We should send in a big force group (police, army whatever) and have a no tolerance attitude. If they continue to be smart pricks and provoke the police like what's displayed in that clip, they should use whatever it takes to make them realise that it won't be tolerated anymore. Strip the car down, take their licences away, whatever.. They need to cop a good old fashioned belting like in the old days..

I just can't believe the stupidity: "why youz pickin' on us officer?" Isn't it obvious??

20V Turbo

XRated is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-05-2005, 07:43 AM   #51
LTDHO
The one and only

I have to say that I thing this is the 'latest' angle that has been taken in regard to the road toll.

You would think running similar stories would be pointless and stale. Apparently not.

What I see as the worst part of this it thas Mr Jo Citizen puts us into this group. Car enthusuists are put into the same class as hoons! Even though AFF has a zero tollerance for hooning.

Perhaps as a club AFF needs to approach ACA and have this clairified.
Other cars include Dynamic ED Sprint, Dynamic DL LTD, Sparkling Burgundy DL LTD, Yellow, Red & Blue XB sedan & Black XB Coupe
LTDHO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-05-2005, 09:04 AM   #52
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTDHO
What I see as the worst part of this it thas Mr Jo Citizen puts us into this group. Car enthusuists are put into the same class as hoons! Even though AFF has a zero tollerance for hooning.

Perhaps as a club AFF needs to approach ACA and have this clairified.
I agree mate, while many here saw wogstar carhoons, I saw them today, us tomorrow.

The average daewoo driver mr and mrs average luncbox cannot differentiate, and will not differentiate. Its too much hassle and they dont care enough. Easier to load us all into the same box. "We are all a menace" right?

If you take a look into Ray's vacant eyes mounted under his fibre glass crash helmet, I guarantee you wont find a differentiation between us and them. And he doesnt have to, his job is to sensationalize a topic, and the knee jerk reactions from then on arent his responsibility.

"When they came to take the hoons away I didnt complain because I wasnt a hoon, and when they cam to take the illegal drag racers away I didnt complain because I wasnt an illegal drag racer, and when they came to take the japanese sports car away, I didnt complain because I didnt own a japanese sports car, and when they came to take me away, there was noone left to complain."

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Sourbastard is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-05-2005, 09:31 AM   #53
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Like ive said before we need to have a live forum like 60 minutes did with the truckies. they had truckies, families, and union reps. We need one with say enthuiasts, police, maybe some self confessed hoons, and residents and tell the real story. The public is only getting the hoon mindset and not the side of responsible people.
Old 11-05-2005, 09:39 AM   #54
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

The scary part of this all, is the number of mindless drones that tune in to this rubbish every night every weeknight and again on Sunday for 60 minutes, to allow some channel nine dick to decide this weeks opinion of the mass uninformed.

Nothing like an out of balance media report to have all the do-gooders and attention seeking pollies putting presuure on anything with 4 wheels and more go than a Camry.

Be afraid, be very afraid, It only took only one mindless know-nothing journo with an english accent to kill off the phase 4 and all supercars in Australia for 25 years. Evan we thank you for that, sorry if the test drive scared you, may your legacy be a memory of your stupidity!!

All that said street drags were once tolerated (in Sydney at least) though never approved of, and a blind eye was generally turned, probably cos there was an element of responsibility about them. It was purely car interest. Those days are long gone, respect for anyone or anthing has long gone with it. The 6 rows of drunken spectators all running there own sideshows, the out for a fight or a spot of vandalism attitude of participants is what killed street drags not the tyresmoke.

In ye olde days there was no WSID, now there is. For a sane way to see what your car will do and the timeslips to prove it. Oh and the commantary is in English! In 2005 its the only place to consider, keep it off the streets and have nothing to do with this rabble prove the distinction between hoons & enthusiasts before Ray proves you wrong.
RED_EL_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-05-2005, 10:47 AM   #55
Lightning Strike GT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_EL_XR8
All that said street drags were once tolerated (in Sydney at least) though never approved of, and a blind eye was generally turned, probably cos there was an element of responsibility about them. It was purely car interest.
Ah yes big chiefs at Lansvale , brickies at Lidcombe and the ever faithful Airds Rd Minto
Just wiped a tear from my eye thinking about them.
Jeeze I am showing my age now
And an 2019 MD Mondeo Trend Wagon in Platinum White
Lightning Strike GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-05-2005, 10:51 AM   #56
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan B
Ah yes big chiefs at Lansvale , brickies at Lidcombe and the ever faithful Airds Rd Minto
Just wiped a tear from my eye thinking about them.
Jeeze I am showing my age now
Yep mate its gone and it aint never coming back. It was wild but it wasn't disrespectful.
Beirut by the Bay - only one place that belongs and its not anywhere near here.

Last edited by RED_EL_XR8; 11-05-2005 at 10:52 AM.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:23 PM   #57
loxxr6
XB in parts...

Quote:
In ye olde days there was no WSID, now there is. For a sane way to see what your car will do and the timeslips to prove it. Oh and the commantary is in English! In 2005 its the only place to consider, keep it off the streets and have nothing to do with this rabble prove the distinction between hoons & enthusiasts before Ray proves you wrong.

They need to make WSID more accessible for runs. One night a week(ignoring special events) is pretty crap.

That or open up another dragway somewhere.

Daily Driver 2019 Ford Escape...looking for XR6T's.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-05-2005, 02:24 PM   #58
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Damn, I thought it said Cartoons.. got all excited there for a moment :(
Rodp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-05-2005, 02:51 PM   #59
Marlin_Girl
I wish I was a Pursuit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodp
Damn, I thought it said Cartoons.. got all excited there for a moment :(
Haha same!!

pics of my ute HERE
Marlin_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-05-2005, 07:53 PM   #60
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loxxr6
They need to make WSID more accessible for runs. One night a week(ignoring special events) is pretty crap.

That or open up another dragway somewhere.
There is still a dragstrip right next door to WSID the old circuit at the creek, its lit and usable. Could be opened concurrent to the WSID street meets, for rotories, time wasters and >15 sec cars. Until you can run at least 15 sec you run at the old track, good way for beginners to prove themselves. Would certainly get more runs into an evening and some facilities could be shared medical etc. They can also run both meets within the same epa noise window.

Just a whacky idea, and I doubt it will ever happen cos it would require cooperation between a couple of organisations, and most motorsport organisations aren't noted for their ability to cooperate.