Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 31-07-2006, 10:30 PM   #31
NC 5ltr
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'll pass as well as ive got washing to do.

QUOTE What makes you think I'm going to park behind a VE? I don't even attend the Sydney Gay Mardi Gras! QUOTE
NC 5ltr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-08-2006, 03:15 AM   #32
SLYXT
FG xr6 Ute.

i will be here at this stage.
SLYXT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-08-2006, 12:44 PM   #33
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

I will just log on and go out........

The joys of UNLIMITED Download on Broadband

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-08-2006, 01:24 PM   #34
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Gee I might need to wash my hair that night at that exact time :

It might be a stretch for me to be online and on ford forums at night time.. sheeshhh :
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-08-2006, 06:32 PM   #35
XRchic
Hello

Um, can I ask what the point is? I mean, it doesnt have any real meaning if people log on just for the sake of being online and adding a number. I thought the real meaning of counting members/posts/members online etc was to evaluate the true usage and growth of the site.... doing it this way seems to be a very fake way of changing a statistic...

Im not having a go, Im just asking a question: at the end of the day, it just means that a lot of us planned to go and log on at some exact point on a particular day - and no more.

I will probably be on that night anyway, so it will be curious to see...

: Cobra :
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-08-2006, 06:38 PM   #36
Boss 260 Ute
Rice aint nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRchic
Um, can I ask what the point is? I mean, it doesnt have any real meaning if people log on just for the sake of being online and adding a number. I thought the real meaning of counting members/posts/members online etc was to evaluate the true usage and growth of the site.... doing it this way seems to be a very fake way of changing a statistic...

Im not having a go, Im just asking a question: at the end of the day, it just means that a lot of us planned to go and log on at some exact point on a particular day - and no more.

I will probably be on that night anyway, so it will be curious to see...
Good point there... I suppose it is really about seeing how the site/forum is evolving....... It is massive at the moment so yeah I dunno.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

How many members do you think we will get online at the one time?

If you are on you should actually post something useful not just pointless cr@p

Cheers,
The teletubbies were bred by the wiggles by mating a rhino with a garden gnome. They were intended to be the ultimate warrior for world domination, cute like a gnome, yet violent like a Rhino. Instead they got 4 multicoloured, brainless rhino sized retards.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralliart
a toll bar hit my car because of my annoying padels
^^Those bastards! LOL
Boss 260 Ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-08-2006, 06:41 PM   #37
Scott

Quote:
Um, can I ask what the point is?
Quote:
it will be curious to see...
A question and an answer all in one. This approach would save a lot of people a lot of typing lol.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-08-2006, 06:56 PM   #38
red_hotxr6
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXR8CitricAcid
Good point there... I suppose it is really about seeing how the site/forum is evolving....... It is massive at the moment so yeah I dunno.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

How many members do you think we will get online at the one time?

If you are on you should actually post something useful not just pointless cr@p

Cheers,
How are we going to see how its evolving, when a few people think its a bad idea a few are just going to log on then log off, some are going to get on and just post-wh..., how do you correlate/assimilate that info and make a viable computations of the facts/data gathered.I would rather go with - from monday the xxx to friday the xxx between the hours of 5pm to 11pm you must post at least 3 proper posts, not half the cr.. that is usually posted.Then whoever is doing the "census" can then pick a time a time of night that they want and see what happens.i mean this has to be a lot more accurate than the other way.If you just want the highest number then by all means, thursday 7.30 every one just log on and take a count.
red_hotxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-08-2006, 07:14 PM   #39
EASYBOSS
Matakana NZ
Donating Member3

This forum is addictive enough as it is, if i'm here, then i'm here, but to be honest we should all have another life
SOLD : BA XR8 4 Speed Auto in Mercury Silver, Bluepower CIA, Full Diffilipo Big Boy Quad System, Tune, 4.11 Diff Gears, FPV Starter Button, FPV GT Rear Spoiler, Tripod Gauges, PWR Trans Cooler. 230 RWKW's. Many thanks to Chris at Bluepower Racing Developments

Hers : F6X build #150 in Ego, Stock as a Rock, untill the warranty runs out, including the extended one.

My Work Wagon AU Futura Wagon in Gold.

On the Farm : Ford 6600 Tractor
EASYBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-08-2006, 07:38 PM   #40
TUF_302
The Vengeful One
Donating Member1

Well how are we going at the moment, anywhere near the target yet??
Old 01-08-2006, 08:28 PM   #41
M14A-Mclaren
Foo Fighter

Sounds like fun...:yeees:
M14A-Mclaren is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-08-2006, 10:29 PM   #42
TotalDriver
Dedicated to Safety....

If you want to have real fun with it, get one of the Admin to change the Cookie setting in VBOptions to about 600000. That will keep people on the "Who's Online" list for 600000 seconds after they log off!

It would be cool to see how many different people visit within that time - especially guests.

I'm in, see you then.

Cheers,