Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 30-12-2005, 12:02 PM   #31
Roamin
'05 SX TX RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by christos75
What is the extra $382 for?
ask him ....
Roamin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-12-2005, 12:34 PM   #32
Blue Oval Mopar Man
Has Blue Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder
The salesguy IS a salesguy.......not a charity worker. Its HIS job to sell at the best price for his company and make the most profit for his company. Every person who sells you something wishes they sold it to you at a higher price (duhhhhh) he actualy did it. Dont blame him for doing his job (ie selling a car at a price he is happy with).

You were happy to buy it at that price right? What made you want to find out you could of gotten a better deal? :

I think this guy is good at what he does......i wish he worked in my store, i might start making money for a change.
Exactly Thunder . I dont see the complaint of this thread christos ! The sales man did the job his employer asked of him. he sold you the car for a profit , and you were happy to sign the deal at the price worked out ! How they come at the price they started off at is their business . I dont see how he decieved you ! You already know you could have found a better price and you didnt because you didnt feel you needed to so I wont tell you its your fault! merry Christmas and happy new year to you and enjoy your new car as it is a great car !

I'm not arrogent , Just superior
Blue Oval Mopar Man is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-12-2005, 01:28 PM   #33
Thunder
I.B.S is a pain in d'***

:
Old 30-12-2005, 02:25 PM   #34
MightyXR6Turbo
Boooostn'

Ok.. let me get this straight, $26,398 is the price of Ford Employee Discount and your accessories, and onroads... and that was the price that you would have happily paid?

And he went in and you agreed on a deal to only pay $26,200 for all of that?! What the hell is the problem?! It doesn't matter if he said some price, people make mistakes! Maybe he added up wrong? Its not hard to make a mistake..

Bottom line is, you are saving nearly $200 on the price you would have been happy to pay with all the Ford discounts and stuff, stop complaining, he has done nothing wrong by you!

1979 XD Fairmont Ghia - Silver, 302C V8, Full velour interior, slowly building her up to be a tough cruiser!

2002 Nissan Patrol ST - Desert Gold, 4.8L DOHC 6cyl petrol (Soon to be reequipped with a 5.7L LS1 V8), 5speed auto, lifted, locked, 33's, nature destruction vehicle!
MightyXR6Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-12-2005, 02:52 PM   #35
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepleft
Nice accessory list, you should have requested Ford Australia Part No: A92SX 19F524AA and gotten the best price for this item. I mean, if you feel the need for a dashmat and scuff plates (yikes), then you really *should* order this too. Don't buy a Ford passenger car without one:-)
I take it that these are the heavy duty model and are ideal for attacking car salesmen?

(I'm still not sure if you work for a Govt dept or Ford)
Old 30-12-2005, 09:40 PM   #36
UNR8D
FORMER T3 OWNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyEFGhia
Ok.. let me get this straight, $26,398 is the price of Ford Employee Discount and your accessories, and onroads... and that was the price that you would have happily paid?

And he went in and you agreed on a deal to only pay $26,200 for all of that?! What the hell is the problem?! It doesn't matter if he said some price, people make mistakes! Maybe he added up wrong? Its not hard to make a mistake..

Bottom line is, you are saving nearly $200 on the price you would have been happy to pay with all the Ford discounts and stuff, stop complaining, he has done nothing wrong by you!
100% agree, im a new car consultant for toyota, like any business we arnt a charity, every business needs to make money if you dont you dont stay around for long do you?? do you complain to cole's that the milk is marked up by 110% from what they pay from the wholesaler?

you can sleep in your car, but you cant drift your house...
UNR8D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post