Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 04-07-2006, 06:27 AM   #31
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Leaves it up to the imaginenation, what lurk's out there.
galaxy xr8 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2006, 04:17 PM   #32
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

funny i should see this thread today, i went to see a bloke about a fully optioned '86 LTD (i know its not a GT but good for what i want) it was immaculate, not a scratch on it, stock height, stock wheels, everything, even the books in the ford bag, he wants $4500 for it with RWC, dont know whether to buy it though...

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2006, 09:33 PM   #33
XR8MAD
Venom XR8

OK its not a FOrd but my old man had an original RT E38 bathurst Charger sittin in the back yard for years and years. I finally managed to get the keys of him and its now ready for paint in my garage. Should be finished by the end of the year.
XE Fairmont 250 16.57et
XB 500 351 14.00et
XB GS 351 13.12et
Current ride:
AUII XR8 ??.??et
XR8MAD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2006, 10:20 PM   #34
NudgE^SIKBRO
Never late with a V8

RACV Found there little 1938? Austin 10 Ute sitting in a garage somewhere on blocks... they now have it back fully restored and on the road its the only one whos whereabouts is known though it did sit in that shed for many many years

(Daily)2004 Explorer V8 Limited
(Work) 2014 Kenworth K200 Aerodyne
(Classic) 1969 Mini K, 1340, twin SU's
The beginning is near!!!

Body by Ford. Soul by NudgE
NudgE^SIKBRO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post