Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 12-11-2008, 11:19 AM   #31
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This is the thing i can't get past, i had a bad run of loosing close friends there for a while, not one was over 24, not one of their deaths was an "accident" each one was a direct result of excessive speed and dangerous driving... i.e stupidity.
People rarely die on our roads from "accidents" they die from acts of stupidity.

Old 12-11-2008, 11:30 AM   #32
Whitey-AMG
AWD Assassin

There is no easy answer.........most of us think / act like we're invincible when we get behind the wheel............most of us are guilty of feeling like that......."I can control it.........I know what I'm doing..........I'm sure its safe............there's no other cars on the road "...........

More sad days ahead for everyone involved..........It's a reality that these incidents and their effects........NEVER GO AWAY.
Whitey-AMG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 11:45 AM   #33
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I feel the sentence was fair given the bad driving history. he did after all take a life with his actions . I just hope he leaves prison with more respect for the road rules.
No I'm not perfect and in my youth was an idiot and was lucky but except under the most exceptional of circumstances if your driving causes loss of life or serious injury you can and should expect a prison term.
I wish your friend well and hope his time passes without serious incident but most of all I hope ( as i have said above ) he leaves prison with a respect for road safety that was obviously lacking at the time he killed his friend

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Start a new career as a bus driver

Rides:
FG2 XR6 stock at this stage but a very nice ride

xc 4 DOOR X CHASER 5.8 UNDER RESTO
FGII-XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 12:10 PM   #34
icedfrog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Vman
Personally id like to see people who are caught and convicted of offenses of "gross vehicular miss-conduct" such as 30+ over, drink driving, racing, burnouts etc have to serve community service time attending fatal accidents and the morgue... or attend with a member of the police to deliver the bad news to a family..
Maybe that might shock a bit of sence into a few people.
I think that is a good punishment right there.

Need to emphasize that this should happen after someone does something silly like 30k's over or a drag race.

Hopefully, before something worse happens.

We all do grow up though. Some quicker than others. Im 24 and in the last 12 months i've changed my driving habits severly.

When i see someone doing just a little over like i used to, it ****es me off.
icedfrog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 12:13 PM   #35
Wally
XP Coupe

Quote:
Next time you're thinking of racing someone or doing something stupid in a car reflect on this case..
I'll preface it by saying i know the offender personally, he's a decent, mild mannered shy young man who's made some very poor decisions behind the wheel of a car, but id call him a friend.
I make no excuses for him, this case has been tried 3 times over a period of 6 years due to errors and availability of people involved.. its taken a massive toll on everyone from the victims family, to him and his family due to the length of time its dragged out...
I hope people see the ease with which you can ruin not only other people's lives but your own, and the living nightmare that's taken 6 years to unfold....

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...00-661,00.html
I think the general public would understand what transpired and would feel empathy for your friend. Young blokes do act the goat and many of us have had very close shaves because of it. The prosecuting police obviously dug their heels on this one, probably out of spite and a fancy that it might send a message to the great unwashed.

Of course it will have no effect on teenagers who would view the sentence as a penalty for playing the game and losing. Most of them don't read the papers nor watch the news, so the majority of them won't be aware of it either.

I know it sounds callous, but sometimes being sent to jail can take away some of the internalised guilt, not so much paying a debt to society but a partial payment in kind to the conscience for being careless with someone's life.

Personally I think the sentence is far too severe and will only open up scars for the aggrieved family in three years time. During that three years that same family will have time to pause and reflect that their son chose this bloke as a best friend and that young blokes being what they are he maybe cajoled a certain amount of the driver stupidity.
Wally is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 12:53 PM   #36
Paddyboy

What the Government should do is go into schools and have an assembly with 16-18 yr olds or even younger and show pictures of accidents and have family directly related to losing someone in an accident talk to the kids in the schools about how poor decisions can effect their whole future!
I think todays generation of teenagers are very selfish in their thinking, all they think about is now, not the future, everything is about fun right here right now, screw the consequences coz the chances of it happening to me are so slim that its not even worth thinking about. thats what they think if they think at all.

I dont know what its like in other states but in Vic they have new P plate laws prohibiting V8's and turbo and high performance 6's. And for their first year they can only have 1 passenger in the car. The thing is I dont think the cops are enforcing this law very well as I see P platers everywhere in my area driving wrx's, jap imports (turbos), and there's 2 p platers in my street who both own and drive ba xr6 turbos! Surely a cop can tell if a car is turbo or not and ban these guys from driving them.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:20 PM   #37
FPV GT40
Banned

Quote:
People rarely die on our roads from "accidents" they die from acts of stupidity.
Exactly right 10/10 for that one.....people call things accidents when they are not accidents at all, they are recless acts and careless stupidity most of the time.....

Running up the back of another car is NOT an accident, it is careless and recless driving, not doing your duty as a driver, and not taking due care.

Most so called accident happen because people are doing things other than drive....they are playing with car stereos, mobile phones, I pods, smoking, eating, applying make up....etc etc while driving. So the result of that can not be considered to be an accident...

While some accidents even occur as a result of people committing illegal acts at the time, such as street racing, drink driving, speeding, Driving DUI, etc etc etc, these people in my opinion should be criminally charged, convicted and locked up.
FPV GT40 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 01:37 PM   #38
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

We never learn at that age, some of us might have had, I didnt.

I dont know the solution to tell you the truth, but I strongly believe that first thing is to make available more resources like heathcote park.

I feel for your mate, even thought it rests on his shoulders I dare say that there is a line of people behind him that share the responsibility for the end result.
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 02:07 PM   #39
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge

I dont know the solution to tell you the truth, but I strongly believe that first thing is to make available more resources like heathcote park.

I feel for your mate, even thought it rests on his shoulders I dare say that there is a line of people behind him that share the responsibility for the end result.
Yep.. i too did some stupid things when i was young too, i, like allot of people probably made 25 by luck..
That said i can still vividly remember demanding a friend pull his car over to let me out on a few occasions because i felt it was getting out of control.. i used to get stirred about doing that too..
On the the last particular occasion i did it he lost control and hit a poll about 200m up the road from where i got out after doing a burnout through a roundabout... helping and watching another mate who was in the back seat get taken to hospital smashed up in a coma will haunt me forever.

Last edited by 4Vman; 12-11-2008 at 02:13 PM.
4Vman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 02:39 PM   #40
icedfrog
Banned

Quote:
Yep.. i too did some stupid things when i was young too, i, like allot of people probably made 25 by luck..
That said i can still vividly remember demanding a friend pull his car over to let me out on a few occasions because i felt it was getting out of control.. i used to get stirred about doing that too..
On the the last particular occasion i did it he lost control and hit a poll about 200m up the road from where i got out after doing a burnout through a roundabout... helping and watching another mate who was in the back seat get taken to hospital smashed up in a coma will haunt me forever.
Its also got a lot to do with who you hang out with.

I suppose you could say i was a bit of a loner. I preferred going off on my own down a back road late at night and mess up. The only person i could hurt was myself.

Come to think of it, my mates really arent or werent stupid or dangerous on the roads that i can recall.

I have only ever gotten out of a car once for fear that something stupid would happen. I got out and started walking. That person got the message and hasn't driven in a manner since.
icedfrog is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 02:41 PM   #41
FTE72
Red is nice Mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge

I have to agree with this post 100%.
I certainly can not get on my moral high horse on this subject as others have. And peer pressure is as much involved in this type of behaviour as any other teenage behaviour that we see as stupid in our wiser years.
TE 50 #72 Blueprint & TS 50 #105 Blueprint
:
FTE72 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 02:46 PM   #42
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedfrog
Its also got a lot to do with who you hang out with.

I suppose you could say i was a bit of a loner. I preferred going off on my own down a back road late at night and mess up. The only person i could hurt was myself.

Come to think of it, my mates really arent or werent stupid or dangerous on the roads that i can recall.

I have only ever gotten out of a car once for fear that something stupid would happen. I got out and started walking. That person got the message and hasn't driven in a manner since.
The people who i grew up with and hung out with were all honestly decent genuinely nice people, doing the wrong thing in a car is not the exclusive domain of "bad evil people".. We all just loved cars, and enjoyed driving them, albeit at times a little too wildly.
I guess the point ive tried to make here is "good" people stuff up too, but that doesn't excuse them, nor should they be treated leniently just because they're "nice".
Which is the case for Brad, the guy jailed, who if you know him doesn't fit the stereo type for a "hoon"..
I guess it means just because you're a decent person doesn't make you immune to making BAD life altering mistakes... although i will concede smart people rarely take big risks..

Last edited by 4Vman; 12-11-2008 at 02:52 PM.
4Vman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 02:53 PM   #43
FTE72
Red is nice Mark.

Quote:
I guess it means just because you're a decent person doesn't make you immune to making BAD life altering mistakes...
So very true. Well said.
TE 50 #72 Blueprint & TS 50 #105 Blueprint
:
FTE72 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 03:04 PM   #44
FPV GT40
Banned

Quote:
Which is the case for Brad, the guy jailed, who if you know him doesn't fit the stereo type for a "hoon"..
What is the stereo type of a Hoon???

He lost his licence for street raching then went ahead and done it again and killed someone in the process.....he is the poster boy for hooning...

Not sure what a hoon is to be 100% honest, I have been called a hoon because I drive modded performance V8's and have done so for 20 years while most of my mates drive stockers and other crap. My missus recons I drive too fast yet I have all my points, she recons I drive too close to other cars yet I have never run into another car???? She has, but she insists that she is a safer driver :
Old 12-11-2008, 03:13 PM   #45
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV GT40

He lost his licence for street raching then went ahead and done it again and killed someone in the process.....he is the poster boy for hooning...

Not sure what a hoon is to be 100% honest, I have been called a hoon because I drive modded performance V8's and have done so for 20 years while most of my mates drive stockers and other crap. My missus recons I drive too fast yet I have all my points, she recons I drive too close to other cars yet I have never run into another car???? She has, but she insists that she is a safer driver :
I honestly don't know what a "hoon" is either, but i guess Brad fits the "stereotype" that's portrayed by his actions, not his persona.....

Old 12-11-2008, 03:14 PM   #46
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have been talking to a few of my sons friends about this thread (all around the 19 mark), one admitted to me today that it wasn't the fear of being caught or the fear he might mess up and hurt or worse still kill someone.
It was the sheer fear I put into him after I found out what he was doing one afternoon. He hid from me for quite a few months as he knew I meant what I had said to him.

One of the other mates said that this particular kid never drove like a tool ever again with any of the guys in the car after I went off.

Maybe some of these kids need the wrath (read as, fear) of a mother down their throat before something stupid happens.
Gawd knows if this would work but it appears sometimes the law and/or the consequences of their stupidity unfortunately don't seem to be deterring and/or working.
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 03:16 PM   #47
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Well that depends on what giant windscreen stickers are available.

Usually Pioneer, Alpine or Kenwood although there is a strange green alien brand starting to appear lately.
flappist is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #48
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist

Usually Pioneer, Alpine or Kenwood although there is a strange green alien brand starting to appear lately.
Maybe the DB rating of your "fully sic" sub?

Old 12-11-2008, 03:25 PM   #49
FPV GT40
Banned

Quote:
Brad fits the "stereotype" that's portrayed by his actions, not his persona.....
I think you are right....as it is the actions not the person, even the mild mannered accountant can be a hoon..some people change when they get behind the wheel of a car and do things they normally would not do I guess....

I know people that are sales executives, managers and even doctors and school teachers, but on week ends they get out and ride a Harley and act like outlaw bikers in some country town pub and love it, doing things they would normally never do..
Old 12-11-2008, 04:06 PM   #50
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I think you are right....as it is the actions not the person, even the mild mannered accountant can be a hoon..some people change when they get behind the wheel of a car and do things they normally would not do I guess....

I know people that are sales executives, managers and even doctors and school teachers, but on week ends they get out and ride a Harley and act like outlaw bikers in some country town pub and love it, doing things they would normally never do..
Very true, of coarse there are a small number of people who "are it" and "live it" as well so to speak.... i think Port Pirie has a couple of prime examples....

Old 12-11-2008, 04:07 PM   #51
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Start a new career as a bus driver

Rides:
FG2 XR6 stock at this stage but a very nice ride

xc 4 DOOR X CHASER 5.8 UNDER RESTO
FGII-XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 05:09 PM   #52
Rob's 76 Effy
Lion Tammer

Even though it sad what has happen, i think it's fair and just with the sentence he got, a life was lost through shear stupidity, if you cant do the time dont do the crime, i hope other ppl read the item and wake up to themselves, maybe even longer jail terms might be the order of the day, that fleeting moment of self gratifiction can ruin so many lives, the road is there for all not just the few
"When you push a car past 180mph, the world starts to get awfully fuzzy. When you go past 200mph it actually blurs. The Bugatti Veyron is mind-blowingly, stunningly brilliant. It deserves 12 stars. Simply as good and as fast as it gets"
Don't drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly
Rob's 76 Effy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 05:29 PM   #53
Daymoe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You can tell us anything, at school we've had many of these type of information nights, but even showing us these things or giving us huge lectures doesn't really send the message to tell you the truth, it sounds cold and disgusting, but its true. Its just a free bludge to get out of a boring class to most people. We had one of those days earlier this year for all us year 11s, 75 people took the day off while the rest of us just screwed around while the uni people were trying to show us stuff.

The only chance of getting someone my age to stop being a hoon is to involve them in a serious accident, because honestly, they won't give two poo's about what you show them or tell them unless it affects them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourbastard
ive got the weight gain bit mastered, Colonel Sanders is my personal trainer.

As to weight loss, nah, im a fat bastard and proud of it, im going to die from a massive heart attack, for theres nothing worse then lying around in hospital dying from nothing.

Last edited by Daymoe; 12-11-2008 at 05:46 PM.
Daymoe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 05:41 PM   #54
redxm
64 Deluxe 4 door
Donating Member3

Anyone who has been involved in the cleanup of a fatal accident will tell you that the smell of death is something you wont ever forget. Some of these kids need to be shown the aftermath of a fatal prang. I dont know whether it would make them rethink their actions or not, but if it saves even one life then it has been a good thing.
Yep Ive done a few dumb things from time to time, but unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I suffer from anxiety. Now the thing about that is constantly worrying. I will drive along and all of a sudden I will think, this car up here might stop suddenly and im too close, or what happens if the car coming the other way crosses lanes at me. etc etc etc. It is a hard thing to live with at times but Im pretty sure Ive avoided a few situations because of it.
So what Im trying to say is these kids just do not think of what the consequences of their actions will be. Its a bit like a goldfish, 3 second attention span..
redxm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 07:41 PM   #55
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: vztrt is one of the most consistent and respected contributors to AFF, I have found his contributions are most useful to discussion as well as answering members queries. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddyboy
I do believe that to help though, the courts, judges have to get real strong on these types of cases and make examples of the guys on the roads making these mistakes.
It wont work on people, they still have that invincible and I it wont happen to me attitude. Jail won't effect others.

Maybe 4Vman has an idea in offenders seeing and working with people that have been effected. If it saves one life then it is worth it.

As for hoon sterotype well there isn't any. Plenty of hoons take on different forms. People seem to change in their automobiles (there was a 50's cartoon that actually had a joke about this).
Old 12-11-2008, 07:51 PM   #56
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by vztrt
It wont work on people, they still have that invincible and I it wont happen to me attitude. Jail won't effect others.

Maybe 4Vman has an idea in offenders seeing and working with people that have been effected. If it saves one life then it is worth it.

As for hoon sterotype well there isn't any. Plenty of hoons take on different forms. People seem to change in their automobiles (there was a 50's cartoon that actually had a joke about this).
Actually you just reminded me of another idea i had, serving community service hrs in a TAC rehabilitation facility.
Ive been through one before and they're frightening

Old 12-11-2008, 08:11 PM   #57
geckoGT
Ich bin ein auslander

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always level headed and i notice him being the voice of reason when a thread may be getting heated 

As most of you know I am normally pretty opinionated on this type of subject, mainly due to the line of work I am in (I have to clean up the mess, give bad news to relatives and see the trauma).

Most of what I would normally say has already been said so I think I will leave that there.

One thing I will say, I understand he is a friend of a member and that member believes he is a really nice person, which I do not doubt he is. I do not believe for one fleeting moment that regarding this topic he has only made a couple of bad choices. Most people that get caught street racing, have done it before. This guy has now been caught driving dangerously twice, I bet there were many more occasions.

As for what to do. It appears that jail is not a deterrent, although I agree with jail time, completely. Fines don't work, look on this a forum for example, how many complain about the cost without mentioning "I had better slow down then". Confiscating cars does not work but it is a good start.

I like some of the ideas others have had, particularly exposing offenders to the outcomes.

It could work something like this. An offender is given a pager that can be activated if there is a fatal within a reasonable distance from their residence, if they do not appear at the scene within a set time period, they get jail time.

When they arrive they have to survey the scene, view the injuries on the deceased and assist with any functions the police require (including cleaning up body parts, fluids etc). They then have to be present for the investigation phase and record the police findings regading the accident.

Following this they have to be present for the autopsy and record the findings of the coroner.

Finally they have to write a 2000 word report on the accident, the feelings about it all and lessons they have learnt, which they then have to send to 50 of their friends and relatives. They also have to do a 10 min presentation using photos and diagrams on all aspects of the accident and present it to regular meetings of other offenders. These meeting could occur once a month and all offender must attend until they have recieved a call up for a fatal and done their own case study.

Additionally they all have to do 500 hours of community service in a brain injury, spinal injury or other type of relevent unit.

Of course this would never happen because the public out cry at our young being exposed to this would be huge, no doubt they would require counselling after. I understand this but think of it like this, at every stage there is someone that has to deal with it, time and time again, we survive. I will tell you though that once they have slipped on brain matter on the road, they will never forget it.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #58
TE50pilot

Why don't we try a novel idea.
Start from an early age say 5-6yrs old and have one lesson a week on road rules and traffic offences at school. Similar to the religous lessons you may have got. (old fart here). Start teaching kids from an early age what right and wrong is on the roads. You don't have to show gory pictures and the like and you certainly don't have to take them to road side fatalities. In time you will create better drivers or should I say drivers with better attitudes and knowledge.
You will notice I have given up on the teens and early twenties because they know it all now so you can't teach them. You wont scare the majority of these either with morgues and crash sites unless it's a loved one involved. So I will let Darwin's theory deal with them.
By teaching the younger ones it may help in slowing mum and dad or even older siblings down because they will say things like "we got taught that speeding is wrong" or "what you did is not right "etc and kids always have the happy knack of saying things that make you think. The younger you teach the better they learn and it becomes a habit.
We teach our kids how to do maths, english etc and their rights but we don't teach them properly about the things that if not controlled can kill us. Why? Because it is not suitable subject for kids. But sometimes you say to yourself if only I had taught them that it may have made a difference. Kids are not born or with bad attitudes it is something learned and taught along lifes road.

Drinkers profile

WHISKY/JACK DANIELS
He doesn’t give two $hits about anything and will hit anyone who will get in his way of getting laid.

JIM BEAM
Not as masculine as the whisky drinker, knows all about feminine activities (knitting, crochet etc.) to weasel himself into getting laid.
TE50pilot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2008, 09:43 PM   #59
geckoGT
Ich bin ein auslander

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always level headed and i notice him being the voice of reason when a thread may be getting heated 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE50pilot
Why don't we try a novel idea.
Start from an early age say 5-6yrs old and have one lesson a week on road rules and traffic offences at school. Similar to the religous lessons you may have got. (old fart here). Start teaching kids from an early age what right and wrong is on the roads. You don't have to show gory pictures and the like and you certainly don't have to take them to road side fatalities. In time you will create better drivers or should I say drivers with better attitudes and knowledge.
You will notice I have given up on the teens and early twenties because they know it all now so you can't teach them. You wont scare the majority of these either with morgues and crash sites unless it's a loved one involved. So I will let Darwin's theory deal with them.
By teaching the younger ones it may help in slowing mum and dad or even older siblings down because they will say things like "we got taught that speeding is wrong" or "what you did is not right "etc and kids always have the happy knack of saying things that make you think. The younger you teach the better they learn and it becomes a habit.
We teach our kids how to do maths, english etc and their rights but we don't teach them properly about the things that if not controlled can kill us. Why? Because it is not suitable subject for kids. But sometimes you say to yourself if only I had taught them that it may have made a difference. Kids are not born or with bad attitudes it is something learned and taught along lifes road.

So most of that inforamtion can be purposefully ignored in the later years like all that information on safe sex, drugs, smoking, alcohol etc. Nice idea and well worth trying but once they develop their dislike for authority, not going to help.

I actually don't think what I said earlier is the answer, maybe a less brutal exposure to the outcomes of reckless driving will help. I do believe as with many problems, a multi faceted approach is the key.

I just wish sometimes that these morons could see the results of like stupidity before they do it.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:05 PM   #60
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Personally id like to see people who are caught and convicted of offenses of "gross vehicular miss-conduct" such as 30+ over, drink driving, racing, burnouts etc have to serve community service time attending fatal accidents and the morgue... or attend with a member of the police to deliver the bad news to a family..
Maybe that might shock a bit of sence into a few people.
that is brilliant ..........but there`s one thing missing, a trip to the big house to where your gunna end up if the judge puts you there, year`s ago i worked for a courier, one of my drops was HM Prison Pentridge Coburg ,they opened up the big steel door a heap of big gaurds at the entrance, it sent a chill through me i was there about 1 minute, a tour through general population in one of these type of facility`s would also be an education imo.
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post