Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 09-01-2006, 03:56 PM   #31
stockstandard
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have to admit I go day by say swinging between "Sick of this money pit, time to stockify the falcon and find another hobby" and "Ohhh, look at the shiny turbo on ebay".

When you get a house, bills come in, it gets so much harder to justify modifications to yourself espcially if your on a limited income. I think you have made a very mature decision. Best of luck.

EDIT: Pretty good mod guide you have there as well. I would say that members should be made to read it before they can post in e-series but then 90% of our posts would dissapear.
stockstandard is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2006, 05:18 PM   #32
EASPRINT
FPV GT-P 335!

NEB...what have u done?......i got the EA up for sale now....lol.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:49 PM   #33
Rowy,xr6
Pods rule

Good plan neb, me and misses have jast brought a house together so mods for me now will be finishing the ones im half way through (like the interior) and repairs (like new tyres)lol...
Good luck with finding a nice house and hope to see you at a cruise or drag day you JUST COULDNT MISS

Current Rides- Xf ute, just installed ea wiring loom, dashboard, 3.9lt mpfi and a 5 speed with extractors and a 2/1-2 exhaust... its much better now!
Check out Build- http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11288204
-BF XR6... And its BLACK!
Rowy,xr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2006, 02:35 PM   #34
neb
hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASPRINT
NEB...what have u done?......i got the EA up for sale now....lol.
oh no what have I done!! it will be very sad to see your car go! hopefully it ends up with a good owner and maybe even stays in the club! i can't really tell you not to sell it, but it must be a very hard decision to have made. good luck!
neb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2006, 04:10 PM   #35
TIKFD6
Number 5 is alive!

Nice guide Ben, it should be a Stick at the top of the E series forums.
With a title "READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS".

Sorry to see you go mate, you will be missed, make sure you drop in and say hi on MSN and FFAU at times.

"Experimental Racer" #6
1994 Gunmetal XG XR6 1997-1999
[B][COLOR=Red] 1994 Le Mans Red ED
2008 MA XR5 Mondeo

2015 VOLVO V60 T6 R-DESIGN-POLESTAR Enhanced

TIKFD6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2006, 04:16 PM   #36
Paris Hilton
Custom User Title

It's alright ben, i'll make sure your legacy lives on ;)

EL Fairmont Wagon is coming soon...
Paris Hilton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2006, 04:50 PM   #37
SWOOP
XRSVO

SAD to see another ESC person off into limbo ,since offloading and ending my Eseries era/tragedys! almost six months ago and moving on Ive had know idea what to do with myself, dont seem to have as much fun with cars when they cost a packet (buy an AUII XR anyone?)
I think we all feel like that lil moleman above sometimes

good luck Ben what ever you choose to do with yourself from here

Last edited by SWOOP; 10-01-2006 at 04:52 PM. Reason: bah spelling suked
SWOOP is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2006, 06:05 PM   #38
Interceptor'85
Interceptin'

Great guide there Ben, very useful indeed. Sorry to see you go, but these things all happen to us in life, and moving on has to be done sometimes.
Totally understand about throwing money at a car and never getting the worth back.
But look at it as a personal satisfaction thing...making a dull daily into a beast head turner is every rev-heads thing. And Hyper was the best wagon I've seen.

Although I didnt talk to you much (maybe once??? :P lol) all the best for the future mate!
'XA Muscle'

Interceptor'85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-01-2006, 01:14 AM   #39
santoitaliano
BF F6, APV SR3900

nooo don't go...

:(

hrmm... E-series are fun to mod! everytime you touch something, something else will soon after need to be fixed up, what will you do with a car that doesnt need to be touched? where is the thrill excitement? Life without an e-series is life full of boredom... wouldnt know what to do if there wasn't a leak or noise to fix...

lmao... on a serious note... you can say the "You all just got Punked" line about now...

White APV SR3900 [WIZZRD] (Click Here) [/COLOR]

Daily:
2006 Red BF F6 Typhoon
Bluepower enhanced.
santoitaliano is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post