Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 19-07-2007, 10:46 PM   #31
territory mate
turbo happy

i heard of one the other week.one person hit a parked car,then pretended to leave a message on the windscreen.my mother in law seen the guy do it so didnt take note of rego,but did know the owner.sure enough when the owner came along,there was nothing on the note.now that is a bottom feeder for ya.
ive had a note left by a angry old woman cause i waited for a park,indicator on,then she comes flying along ,and im a and rude for taking HER park.(that i had waited about two minutes for).its sad,but as long as we dont bring every generation into line (with rescept and kindness for each other) theres another generation of twits that are going to have kids,and so it grows.a bit serious of a thought,but it is related.
territory mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2007, 11:00 PM   #32
Hunter
Ex EL Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2ford
Not cars but not entirely unrelated. Living in inner Sydney means lots of local cafes, bars etc and other enjoyable facilities. Problem is people from the suburbs working in the city come and enjoy it all on Friday night and get tanked (I'm talking about lawyers, finance industry people and such, not just lowlife). Terrace houses being close to the street they have their entrances and letterboxes usually less than a metre from the footpath. These middle class louts often have great jolly fun relieving themselves onto residents' front doors and into their letterboxes. When the letter slot is in the front door this means it goes inside the house.

One elderly lady I know had enough of this so she lay in wait inside one Friday night ... with a hammer in her hand. When a pinkie appeared through the letter slot to do its thing she laid into it with the hammer. :
Hahaha the old bat deserves a medal. I hope the dirty sod's pecker never recovered, will teach him to be a grub!
Old 19-07-2007, 11:01 PM   #33
SSBUB
SSuper SSpy

have had my SS spat on right on the door handles...happens when you drive a nice car, holden or ford or whatever...my first car was an old 78 celica coupe and someone whizzed on that and it actually caused a stain coz i didnt find out till the next day (got whizzed on at a party at night)
remember whizz is acidic, so whilst it wont kill the car, im sure if left for long enough it could do some damage - a celicas paint job in 1978 isnt too flash to begin with though
SSBUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 04:25 AM   #34
MYVYSS
Back where I belong

I went to the shops to find some little had throw his half eaten Baked Potatoe on my bonnet of the SS, just after a wash and polish as well. But it washed off and I thought wow, could have been much worse....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleekism
Just be careful where u park!

I'm paranoid I wont park next 2 a car i dont like eg. old persons camrys and ****er commodores. it works
Thats amazing in all my years of driving and parking and everything i have actually never seen a car masturbate....it must be an amazing thing, is it via the zorst, or more the head work....

Yet again a person showing there total lack of intelligence! But good to see the stereo types are still alive and well regardless of political correctness...

I read once that more Serial Killers drive Volkswagen Beetles than any other car, so goin by your logic, OMG never go near someone who drives a beetle, they are ALL murderers... IDIOT!

Craig
MYVYSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 08:18 AM   #35
Ringo
I see you....

Disgusting yes.....

After having your car damaged you are just thankfull if you can fix what someone else does yourself....
Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 08:54 AM   #36
Eb Barbie
Banned

You were lucky it was only Pee. I came out to my car parked at the local supermarket one night to find my drivers side window had been slagged on. Disgusting! I was furious! But what can I do!? Coulda been worse.

My 18th I had a party at home (Probly a silly thing to do these days with them all gettin crashed) Anywayz around 2.30am we went out to find Petes (pHaT'eL) windscreen and drivers window had been smashed and the cement block was in the car. We know who it was coz they were stupid enough to tell one of my frends but we have no proof. Kalma got em,their black commodore has been keyed & side mirror smashed and it wasnt even us!!
Eb Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 10:01 AM   #37
schmidty
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ha, i drive through cow s#!^ on the road near my joint most days. Someone pis$ing on my wheel would be the least of my worries. I had some random chick at the servo the other day ask if she could wash my ute. That turned out to be more dangerous to my paint that any wheel that could be pis$ed on! Ha

I'm just glad i dont live in Melbourne or Sydney on any of the big cities.
schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 10:38 AM   #38
EviLkarL
Ausfactor.com

Yet appearently if you beat one or more of these guys to near death for thier crime, Your the one that gets proscuted for it. Go figure.

Tip: Whenever I park anywhere in a public location, I always take the rego numbers of both cars beside me. It may or maynot help, but at least I have record of it.
Old 20-07-2007, 04:47 PM   #39
ltd
Force Fed Fords

^^^^^^^^^
Same, I always take rego numbers and I usually try and find a nicer car than mine to park next to.
A mate of mine caught some deliberately pinstriping his car one night, and rage filling him he threw him a beating like never before. He then put him in the boot, stripped him to his undies and dropped him off on heathcoate road in the bush.
To this day he still can't believe he got away with it.

Quote:
Powered by GE
ltd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 05:43 PM   #40
thefargo
black xb
Donating Member3

Reading this thread reminds me as to why I also own a standard, el-cheapo run around. This is the vehicle I drive if I have to leave the car, unobserved/unattended.
It may have been urinated on, some may have expectorated in the direction of windows, I'll never know; it's never been washed.
thefargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 06:01 PM   #41
burnz
VFII SS UTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_au
If it was the rear wheel then apparently it's legal in NSW - so I'm told.
front left only,
must be open road.
burnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 06:59 PM   #42
ED Classic
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

WOuld love to catch them and give them a hiding, actually my mate did once and then the coppers charged him;(

I am paranoid about what car I park next to. Only new cars, no young dic****d Commos and no old camrys or Ravs that might have and older Asian driver with eyesight troubles or should I stop being polite and just say cannot judge or drive a car.
ED Classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 10:56 PM   #43
cowboy
Cowboy

Being a redneck and driving a redneck ute complete with airbrushed mural on the tailgate, I get paranoid every time I go to the city. Always expect to come back and see the mural keyed. Very careful where I park and always try to back up to a wall!
1930 Pontiac Landaulet
1932 Pontiac V8 sedan
1935 Pontiac sedan
1937 Pontiac 8 sedan
1948 Pontiac silver streak
1949 Ford F3 pickup
1953 Pontiac Chieftain
1955 Austin Champ
1957 Dodge Power Wagon
1967 Jeep Gladiator
1975 TD Cortina
1978 F100 4x4
2006 GU Patrol ute
cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 12:53 PM   #44
samftr
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah its pretty sad, I have been sitting in the car and a fat sheila pulled up next to me and she banged the door against my freshly painted one... nothing done to it but sheesh... farkk...

Felcen!
samftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 01:08 PM   #45
banarcus
hmm eyebrows

I saw a lady going off her head in a shopping centre carpark one night. It looked like peanut butter on her hand and fingers. I was a sticky beak and upon closer inspection, some grub had put a bog under her door handle....

Filthy grubs...
Old 23-07-2007, 01:19 PM   #46
falzoony
Rockin '67

My dog urinates on my car all the time. drives me crazy. But thats ok when he does, I just don't feed him for a week Not really, please don't have a go all you animal rights people.

'67 XR Wagon
falzoony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 01:24 PM   #47
samftr
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I also had toothpaste stuck under my door handles by some fugwit when I had the sigma down on the gold coast. I found out who it was doing it and she was like i thought it was someone elses car... haha she ran away, I thought her legs were going to snap under the weight hahah..

Felcen!
Old 23-07-2007, 01:52 PM   #48
meg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_au
If it was the rear wheel then apparently it's legal in NSW - so I'm told.

Only the rear left!

Mate of mine got a warning for it, when pulled over for a leak while travelling. copper pulled up and told him that his builing wasn't a urinal and that the rear left wheel of his own car legally was. yes he was taking a on the side of a cop station (unknown to him) thinking it was out of the way.
meg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 02:32 PM   #49
lilcol
'03 XR6

Saw some tool backing out of a car park and scraped along the side of a new focus next to him as he was swinging out. he was about to drive off so i stopped my car in front of him and questioned him "oh did it, didnt realise... dont worry i know the owner, ill let him know tomorrow"
got the plates and went and talk the owner of the vehicle (worker at a resturant)
well i tell you what the owner wasnt too happy, hope he cooled down before the next day or the culpurit would be one dead man...
lilcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 02:49 PM   #50
gtfpv
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiCk_Xr6_EFII
Hey guys,

I have a story, one night i was at the movies, took a couple of mates i hadnt seen since last year, i took my car cause i felt it was my turn to chaffeur, if thats spelt right, as i pulled up to my parking spot i noticed a young crowd in the next spot. Nothing really unusual was about 10 pm a popular time to go. Anyway, i was abit suspicious of like i always am, but though, meh.. just a bunch of young blokes trying to look big, watched my movie came out to my car and for some reason my eyes just zoomed in on my wheel, you know what happened?...... The dirty mother ****ed on my car, was in fresh cause it was flowing. Im a very quiet person but when fired up can be a nasty, violent person. I didnt lash out, no one to lash out to. I know the drives an EA Falcon, But cant prove anything, shouldve got the number plate. How in disgusting is that? Felt uncomfortable all night, was so worked up. Has anyone had a similar experience to that?, and caught the son of a .
i know that is rude and disgusting . but to put it in perspective . i wish the person who keyed my GT . ****ed on it instead . not to say i wouldnt be distressed about it too though. where i live you just cant keep your car in the driveway, they get egged at random . probably enough so that we are all paying higher premiums here because of it .

the only consilation to you though is one day the guy who ****ed on your car will buy one and the favour will be returned to him.
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 07:25 PM   #51
sleekism
1999 Ford Fairmont Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYVYSS
I went to the shops to find some little had throw his half eaten Baked Potatoe on my bonnet of the SS, just after a wash and polish as well. But it washed off and I thought wow, could have been much worse....

Thats amazing in all my years of driving and parking and everything i have actually never seen a car masturbate....it must be an amazing thing, is it via the zorst, or more the head work....

Yet again a person showing there total lack of intelligence! But good to see the stereo types are still alive and well regardless of political correctness...

I read once that more Serial Killers drive Volkswagen Beetles than any other car, so goin by your logic, OMG never go near someone who drives a beetle, they are ALL murderers... IDIOT!
Didn't mean to offend you mate when I meant ****er commodore i meant the stereotypical VL, VN or VS with the wing the "fully sick" subwoofers and clear tailights and the stickers making it clear that if they see a Ford they are going to fruk with it.

You get from all marques I was just making the point that owning a Ford I would rather park next to a ****er Ford than a ****er Holden.

TAFE carparks are clearly the worse. My missus takes the car while I'm at work and she always tells me of the dirty looks she gets rocking up in a flash car, with music blaring and P plates proudly displayed. people get really jealous.

My poor mum worked hard all her life and she finally got her dream AU XR6. Unfortunately she did a TAFE course for work and what a suprise the car is a week old and somebody keys it.

I will probably never buy a new car it's too much stress. I think 20 grand can probably buy you a nice car there has to be some people to buy new otherwise I wont be able to buy my 20 grand FPV GT in a few years :
sleekism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 09:04 PM   #52
Oo_xrsx_oO
t i c k f o r d

Understand there are worse things that can happen than someone pi$$ing on your car, but at the end of the day its your pride and joy and unfortunately there is no shortage of tools who get a kick out of doing this stuff. When I went to uni I lost count of how many times I got to the station to see some sort of fruit all over it. You can't win, washed and polished the car one day, went to highpoint shopping centre straight after and thought I did the right thing by parking it as far away as possible only to get back and see some clown had taken to it with the fire hydrant.

Liquid Silver / Manual / Leather / Momo Wheel & Shifter / Premium Sound / Lovells Superlows / Koni Reds / T3 Pursuit Rims / Pacemaker 4499s / 2.5 Inch Exhaust
Oo_xrsx_oO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 09:26 PM   #53
BAxtER
ive been 4490'd

yeah its a stuffed situation, had aproblem once when i first got my p's took my old mans car with mates at a party, went inside the house, then came out an hour later 2 grab something from the car only 2 realise i was watching some tool about to key the car,
i just yelled at the top of my voice and chased down the bastard and tackled him into the concrete gutter, i hurt him a little before he gathered himself and wlaked off down the street.
but some of my friends seem to notice that they get done by young holden drivers alot, jealous VL, VN drivers who see my mates in a AUxr etc
what can you do?
www.taipanmotorsport.com.au
BAxtER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 09:38 PM   #54
xf_vanner

I had some idiot on the hume highway just past somerton throw an empty glass coke bottle at the xr8, good thing i was in the middle lane & no one was in the left lane cause thats where i ended up. He was driving a vz calais & tried to speed off like that was going to happen the bastard got the next green light I was stuck at the red. Why did he do it? I have no idea some people have no respect whatsoever!

Last edited by xf_vanner; 23-07-2007 at 09:39 PM. Reason: spelling errors
xf_vanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 10:13 PM   #55
Hunter
Ex EL Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ea3
I had some idiot on the hume highway just past somerton throw an empty glass coke bottle at the xr8, good thing i was in the middle lane & no one was in the left lane cause thats where i ended up. He was driving a vz calais & tried to speed off like that was going to happen the bastard got the next green light I was stuck at the red. Why did he do it? I have no idea some people have no respect whatsoever!
Typical Holden driver attitude. I'm sure if a survey were done it would be easily proven that more bogans drive Holdens than Fords. I've seen some dicks in Fords but many more bogans in Holdons.

Burn all Commodores in a big bonfire I say.
Old 23-07-2007, 10:24 PM   #56
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Typical Holden driver attitude. I'm sure if a survey were done it would be easily proven that more bogans drive Holdens than Fords. I've seen some dicks in Fords but many more bogans in Holdons.

Most Holden drivers I know are law-abiding and highly respectful of other people's cars because they own decent cars, no older than VTs. They love Holden like we love Ford and their joy comes from owning a car they want...not destroying other people's. They had to work to buy their car (10-15k) and know what it took to get it. People who buy old pooboxes like VB-VNs buy their cars cheap and as a result, do not appreciate how the pleasure in owning a nice car is partly due to the work that went into earning it.

I have seen more Holden bogans and hoons by far. There used to (hasn't been for a while to my knowledge) be meetings of done-up cars at The Glen here and there. They'd make a lot of noise at 10pm, with many of them Commodores, with the odd Falcon. 80% Commodes. Burn outs and drags etc.

But I still don't mind Holden. I just don't like the media's perception which affects too many Australians.
uranium_death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2007, 01:11 PM   #57
XR06T
13.96 @ 101.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltd

A mate of mine caught some deliberately pinstriping his car one night, and rage filling him he threw him a beating like never before. He then put him in the boot, stripped him to his undies and dropped him off on heathcoate road in the bush.
bet that chump never did it again..

i will never know why this stuff happens. what is wrong with some people!

i mean smashing someones car with a fire hydrant because its a nice car? wtf?
Old 24-07-2007, 01:24 PM   #58
Oo_xrsx_oO
t i c k f o r d

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR06T
i mean smashing someones car with a fire hydrant because its a nice car? wtf?
Sorry should clarify they didn't physically damage the car but gave it a high pressure wash. They did a good job nonetheless, got into the door seals etc quite well so there was water and a nice damp smell inside. By far not the worst that can happen but it's still annoying that someone went to the trouble to do it to something you work hard for and look after, makes you wonder.

Liquid Silver / Manual / Leather / Momo Wheel & Shifter / Premium Sound / Lovells Superlows / Koni Reds / T3 Pursuit Rims / Pacemaker 4499s / 2.5 Inch Exhaust
Oo_xrsx_oO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2007, 05:08 PM   #59
banarcus
hmm eyebrows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter

Hmm. I was driving our old black SV8 down the street once when a van full of drunken clowns threw a fruit at our car as it drove past. I did a U turn and followed it until I caught them. Lets just say that the Ford loving tool inside the van who threw the fruit at me wont do it again.....
Old 24-07-2007, 05:24 PM   #60
samftr
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I think this thread is going downhill fast :-o

Felcen!