Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 13-07-2006, 11:07 AM   #31
XRated
Shoot.

I went in to a temporary state of insanity waiting for it to come back. I went as far as lurking on the other fordforums.com for a wee bit last night!

20V Turbo

Old 13-07-2006, 11:22 AM   #32
BTTB
Free XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRated
I went in to a temporary state of insanity waiting for it to come back. I went as far as lurking on the other fordforums.com for a wee bit last night!
well i still drop by there everyday just to see whats happening
and i can tell you for a fact... whilst this place was down the traffic over there DOUBLED

thats right...

there was AT LEAST 10 people on at any one time :nutsycuck
Old 13-07-2006, 11:39 AM   #33
NEG
Diabolus

I think its time for me to get a office job so i can sit on my *** reading the forums while im at "work" too..
Old 13-07-2006, 12:29 PM   #34
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Seems so much faster - but then again what would I know....

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Old 13-07-2006, 01:52 PM   #35
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't bring myself to go to the red corner while the site was down so against all my beliefs I talked to the missus instead. :
Old 13-07-2006, 08:47 PM   #36
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefox7
just shows how strong the Ford V8 boys are.....and their cars....
There's a WHOLE LOT more members on here then solely V8 boys Firefox - Just because someone doesn't own a V8 does not mean they contribute, or love AFF any less.
Old 13-07-2006, 08:54 PM   #37
PH47
Ford Power, in a Merc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
If memory serves me correctly that looks like SQL. But I don't know for sure.
Yeh it's sql..and by the looks of it the member/users table is called wan-k-ers.. always good to see site administrators valuing their members! :ticking:
Old 13-07-2006, 09:03 PM   #38
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

And here's me buying up all the spyware and ad aware 'cos I thought I had been got at...................lol

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
Old 13-07-2006, 09:29 PM   #39
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulos
There's a WHOLE LOT more members on here then solely V8 boys Firefox - Just because someone doesn't own a V8 does not mean they contribute, or love AFF any less.
Not sensitive at all... Good work guy's.
Old 13-07-2006, 10:00 PM   #40
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH47
Yeh it's sql..and by the looks of it the member/users table is called wan-k-ers.. always good to see site administrators valuing their members! :ticking:

and to think we had a sense of humour, remind me to move you to that table, would hate for you to feel out of place....

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=52228
Old 15-07-2006, 02:36 PM   #41
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Just for clarification the members table is called members - however those who have been banned are placed in a table called ******* as that's generally what they are.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

Closed Thread