Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 06-12-2007, 08:32 PM   #31
XHUTE6
Bugger! 1390mm too long!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorboy_racer
A guy turned up at the drags the other day in a GTHO and flatly refused to fill out the adress part of his entry form. Dont blame him really. They did still allow him to race.
I don't blame him. I love a nice holden that is done really well.. i'm a huge fan of the Commodore utes.
I did see a very nice VR/VS yesterday. It was silver, tinted windows, not too low, couldn't tell the mags because he was moving, no spoiler and SS lower lips (i think they're called) It was gorgeous.

OFF TOPIC!!!
XHUTE6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 04:08 PM   #32
Poorboy_racer

Got the car back now. Very happy with the results would never know anything happened.
Poorboy_racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 08:07 PM   #33
Hunter
Ex EL Falcon

Quote:
The insurance co wont chase them unless we make a claim. If we claim it from them we will have to pay excess and loose our no claims. Its just not worth it. Fortunately we are doing some work for a panel beaters who will be fixing the car up next week. But it annoys me that we can do nothing about the (insert worse expletive) who did it. Anyone know a way to trace an owner from the no plate? Tried Revs but you need a Vin no. Anyone around Rockingham W.A. look out for a white car or ute with plate no 1CMI898
That's not necessarily true dude. I'm currently engaged in an insurance mess with some a&*ehole who is trying to say I made him drive into a gutter. My insurer thinks the claim is bollocks and I lodged a 'at fault dispute' claim and I didn't have to pay up front for it. Hopefully I don't get stung by this clown (there is no panel damage to my car or his car and he only has some scuffing on his wheel). If I win, I don't pay a cent and he gets stung with his excess. If he wins, I pay my excess and go down to rating 2 :

Quote:
Got the car back now. Very happy with the results would never know anything happened.
Good result. Those sorts of dings can be real bastards to get fixed right.
Old 13-12-2007, 08:29 PM   #34
Jack91
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XHUTE6

Can you be defected for a bald spare tire? He carries an empty coke can in his car all the time now by the way (to prove he's not too low)
lol, i thought that was just a joke. never thought the law said exactly a coke can's height
Jack91 is offline   Reply With Quote