Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 03-12-2006, 09:58 PM   #31
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Taking into account the next big meet for the forums is in geelong for the All Ford Day,I wonder if they'll have this one back on the road for it, if they're any good at advertising and being part of the enthusiast scene they will make every effort to have it there by then.

I yes I need 3 of them, one for each leg and one to carry santas bag!
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-12-2006, 10:26 PM   #32
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
I yes I need 3 of them, one for each leg and one to carry santas bag!
I'm glad you added the 'Santa's bag' bit there. I was about to say this is a family forum!
Old 03-12-2006, 10:29 PM   #33
LUXO_8
windsor user

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasOLane
I'm glad you added the 'Santa's bag' bit there. I was about to say this is a family forum!
LOL! :
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-12-2006, 10:33 PM   #34
bjr22n_
XR5TBO

Oh no...

I hope everyone is ok and not hurt.

that is really sad. I will miss this car, I hope it makes a full recovery.

its sad to hear, i personally had a little fun with this little beast... As some of you might know that this was at the Wagga All Ford Day on the 4Th Novemeber 2006, here are some happy snaps.

no, no roll over here, just me under the car pretending to be ran over... :

I hope to see it back on the road and in one piece. It really is a show stopper and with out a doubt, got people talking about it.

I hope to see it soon

DJR Team mate #14
bjr22n_ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-12-2006, 10:37 PM   #35
apolloxbgt
cross breeder

Even though I didn't see the car flip,I did see them driving it like tools all weekend,unfortunatly somthing like this was bound to happen.
Old 04-12-2006, 09:07 PM   #36
TikfdXR6
~such is life~

I was actually ther eat the time with a couple of mates watching the guy belt this thing around 1 of the "Triple Circles" as its known at DECA, there was two guy in it to start with which it seems may have balanced out the weight a bit and allowed the car to stay on its wheels, but when that guy got out u could see that the thing was right side heavy, the lap before it happened we were saying it looked like it was gona go over, and he came over a little crest got it well sideways and the thing went over on top of him......... i thought he would be dead when they flipped the car over but then he started moving had a huge gash out of his head which i am sposing when he face planted the road and it looked like he had a broken arm which looked like it was on the outside of the car when it went over i think when it went over he somehow fell into the well of the car and survied but very very lucky to be alive.

EF II Fairmont Ghia , Lowered, Cat 2.5" Redback System, TIKFD Custom Plates, JL Audio Subs
TikfdXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-12-2006, 09:48 PM   #37
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Poor Shannons have not had a good month... : :
Old 05-12-2006, 09:00 AM   #38
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

I am not insured with Shannons Insurance but my recent dealings with them have me much impressed. Good luck to them!!