Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 23-01-2005, 10:54 PM   #31
Thanatos
E-Series Owners Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB MkII
Thats interesting. I wonder if EA2 (pre 30th ann) models have it cut out? Waynes car didn't and its an eb1 equivelent
My car is an EA2, but it was built the same time as the 30th anniversary models. It doesn't have the spot for the sub at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNC_8
his car hasnt been re-shelled at some stage has it???
Apparently it hasn't. Although it has been involved in a back-corner hit when his dad owned it. I spose it's possible they replaced it then. I'd doubt it though, because if it had damaged the parcel shelf, i would've thought it'd be written off??
Thanatos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2005, 11:11 PM   #32
LUXO_8
windsor user

so long as the damage isnt more than 40% value (or some figure like that) the car wont be declared a write off...

if the car was fairly new when the accident happened tehn it is quite possible they could have replaced the panel.

i saw a rolled BA GT-P that was being repaired in one of the panelshops down here - i actually supplied the new headlights........ 3 of the rims were destroyed and the fourth was missing (along with the front left suspension it was attached to) you could imagine how good it looked....

id hate to imagine the damage value - would have been a few thousand LOL

i think they reshelled it........ bye bye originality

Last edited by LUXO_8; 23-01-2005 at 11:13 PM.
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post