Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 31-10-2015, 06:20 PM   #61
Adamz Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Just browsing carsales.....

I wonder if the speedo is from the car...
Adamz Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 31-10-2015, 09:09 PM   #62
PepeLePew
Workshop & Performance

I know I'm in a minority here but I make it a habit not to judge people lightly. The internet brings out the worst in many but it's a fine line between those that may do it for some strange form of self satisfaction, to those that have genuine mental health issues. Hulks behaviour is bizarre more than malicious to me. Some have met Hulk and may be in more of a position to know best. No one can be judged purely on their online behaviour. Yes, condemn the trolling and he's earned his bans, but poking fun at the guy isn't appropriate and is in many ways just as unacceptable as his trolling.

I'd suggest many of us are not as we seem on here. Hands up who's perfect?

I speak as a user and not a mod, purely my personal view. Hulk/Joe if you read this mate, seriously think about this. Talk to a neutral party or counsellor. Maybe it's just the wrong place for you to participate. The Internet is a tough audience. Learn how to get the best out of it. It's not a place everyone is comfortable. Good luck selling your car.
Old 04-11-2015, 03:16 PM   #63
MRHELE

What happened to the missing Falcon and Mark II boot lid badges?
MRHELE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-11-2015, 10:00 PM   #64
Mont5.0
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member3

Pretty sure this car just sold for over 20k to an instate buyer.