Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2008, 10:42 PM   #61
ELGT4me
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew`SEVNT5
well, if we are talking the theory of evolution, i'd say that one of our cars is more advanced than another...christ, my alfa romeo comes close, just with a slightly more-oldschool injection system

ach! all in good fun

you enjoy your automotivie ipecac, ill go enjoy the car I bought because I couldn't afford a typhoon
Or a spell checker, why do you get ill enjoying your car? Could not afford a typhoon, yep, & not smart enough to own an EL GT( an automotivie epitome of Tickford Engineering) What is an automotivie? I think you may have had too much syrup!!!
Old 14-01-2008, 11:14 PM   #62
drew`SEVNT5
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELGT4me
Or a spell checker, why do you get ill enjoying your car? Could not afford a typhoon, yep, & not smart enough to own an EL GT( an automotivie epitome of Tickford Engineering) What is an automotivie? I think you may have had too much syrup!!!

an automotivie is automotive with an errant *i*...heheh

If you had read the post, it was the EL which is the vom-inducer, the xr6t is the poor man's f6...would you like me two clarify that again?

Not smart enough to buy an EL GT? hahahah hardly....If I wanted to go slow, I would have bought a n/a xr6.

*edit*
Quote:
( an automotivie epitome of Tickford Engineering)
I think some T-series owners would be more than happy to take you up on that one.

-2011 Nissan 370z Coupe (6M)-
-2006 Husqvarna SMRR450-
Old 14-01-2008, 11:30 PM   #63
LUXO_8
windsor user

come on mate, pull you're head in, thats fine that you dont like them, i think that 1990 alfa's are a pos too, but im not slamming you on your choice....
there are enthusiasts for all types of vehicles (strangely enough, alfas included.).

good to see you're happy with your XR6T....... how about not bagging others for their choice as well?
Old 14-01-2008, 11:38 PM   #64
rodderz

Can we stay on topic- all welcome to our own opinions, but have respect for those opinions of others without getting offside with other's personal choice
Old 14-01-2008, 11:41 PM   #65
drew`SEVNT5
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXO_8
come on mate, pull you're head in, thats fine that you dont like them, i think that 1990 alfa's are a pos too, but im not slamming you on your choice....
there are enthusiasts for all types of vehicles (strangely enough, alfas included.).

good to see you're happy with your XR6T....... how about not bagging others for their choice as well?

heheh...i know alfas are a p.o.s

I just expressed my opinion on the EL GT as a whole, it was muggins over there who bought personal cars into it.

but, alas, I repent.

No more...

g'nite

-2011 Nissan 370z Coupe (6M)-
-2006 Husqvarna SMRR450-
Old 14-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #66
ck11

Seems like there is a very defensive gt owner. If people dont like the gt, thats their choice, no need to argue and attack every guy that dislikes its styling. The thread doesnt say "only favourable comments about the gt accepted". It is has its pluses and minuses, just like the gts-r. Comes down to individual taste, as disciple said people like different things.

There might be people who own other brands of car on this site. I can certainly appreciate the merits of V8's, evo's, turbo 6's etc and would like to think that people are a little more broadminded, rather than blindly pledging alliance to a commercial business the size of ford.
Old 15-01-2008, 09:10 AM   #67
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Disciple

Are brain farts just a natural thing when you interact or do you work hard at it?

Its a rhetorical question.
Closed Thread