Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 09-03-2008, 10:15 AM   #91
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan
The bloke in Emerald who bought that track red (?) orange stripe car from the Shannon's auction for $680K got a loan, bought it as an investment. Hoped to get 1M within a year.

I doubt that car will even crack $500K now. Those that inspected it tell me it has mostly repro parts on it, not to mention the 20,000 miles that disappeared off the odometer.

I'm sure there are plenty more that got loans IF they bought as an investment. All investors that I know NEVER use their own money, it's a golden rule of investing.
I can tell you now that Super funds own allot of recently bought HO's, its secure $ unaffected by the interest rates and CAN'T be cashed if the market crashes regardless...

Old 09-03-2008, 01:16 PM   #92
MAFIA
Grange killer!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodX
But the phase 3 has the highest reward.
No the Phase 4 has the highest reward. As the same goes for Bill Bouke one off Black XW GT 427 cobra Jet.

INSURED BY MAFIA. YOU HIT US, WE KILL YOU!

FORD FTE AU T-SERIES CLUB OF AUSTRALIA
www.tseriesclub.org
MAFIA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-03-2008, 07:17 PM   #93
AusM
AusMotorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro
I am currently looking at late 60's Shelby 500 KR's and KK's in the States and they are climbing rapidly since the stock market crashed. Still good value though at a quarter to a third of the price you have to pay for a HO.
Recently the No. 001 2008 Ford Shelby GT500KR sold for US$550,000... 2008 model - crazy! A Mustang Boss 429 with just 56 documented miles (most of them quarter-mile sprints) sold for US$253k... read more >

Some big money over there as you would expect!
AusM is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-03-2008, 07:27 PM   #94
TUF_302
The Vengeful One
Donating Member1

Not a bad price for one of these really, still not cheap tho!, but anything from the muscle car era aint cheap these days!
Old 12-03-2008, 02:56 PM   #95
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Vman
its secure $ unaffected by the interest rates ..

so was Pyramid and HIA, nothing is ever truly secure
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2008, 02:57 PM   #96
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Vman
I can tell you now that Super funds own allot of recently bought HO's,its secure $ unaffected by the interest rates ..

so was Pyramid and HIA, nothing is ever truly secure and we've seen how many super funds are secure in the last few years
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post