Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 05:48 PM   #91
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiery
I didnt mean she was ALWAYS intelligent...........
she uses her brain in a very demoralising and damaging way most times, which is a shame..

I certainly dont agree with what she is saying, the ad didnt actually offend me at all......
I personally think she should be charged with trying to encourage (incite) vandalism.......
Vandalism and speeding. Surely theres a hoon law that should apply.

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Old 09-03-2006, 05:49 PM   #92
clontarf_x
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'd hit it :
Old 09-03-2006, 05:55 PM   #93
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

And why is the Rodeo add any more sexist than the Ford chick magnet adds. Dont get me wrong I actually find the Holden add funnier than the Ford one but I don't really see much difference. Guess she only saw the Holden one. As for giving her one :, I don't think so :. I think she should be brought to task about inciting riot though.
Old 09-03-2006, 06:00 PM   #94
TheSneakiness
Adapt or perish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clontarf_x
I'd hit it :
Do you need a paper bag too?
Old 09-03-2006, 06:00 PM   #95
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Quote:
I promise you, they wouldn't dare do it in Europe. They would not dare.
Well leave already you stupid old lesbian.

Me thinks she's just annoyed no one has fantasies about her.
Old 09-03-2006, 06:04 PM   #96
Group C

Greer just opens her mouth to change feet half the time.

She said, years ago, that she hated Australia, and would never return.
Yet here she is again.

She's also an out-and-out Republican (not that there's anything wrong with that, if you choose to be), but then she gets invited, by the QUEEN, to a dinner function a few weeks ago at BUCKINGHAM PALACE, for Australain ex-pats in London to celebrate the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne.
On top of that, she then has a go (under her breath to other people at the function) about the Queen and Prince Phil.
My point is that, if she doesn't like the Monarchy, or Australia in general, why go to an Australian do at Buckingham Palace??

I bet that she saw the Coke ad (i think it was) that was around a few years ago that had a muscled-up window cleaning guy at an office building, and all the chicks would 'meet' at a certain time each day to watch and perve on him as he went by.
Why didn't she gets the sh1ts with that??
Ohh, that's right, because in her books, that's OK, because women can do those things, but men can't.
And then she goes on and on about 'equality of the sexes'...

Who gives a ИИИИ what she says.
Everything about her is hypocritical bullsh1t anyway..

Last edited by Group C; 09-03-2006 at 06:10 PM.
Old 09-03-2006, 06:04 PM   #97
tickford2001
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUII_SE_Ute
i need one....to throw up right now :
Old 09-03-2006, 06:12 PM   #98
clontarf_x
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUII_SE_Ute
Paper bag? How could you hide such eloquency and beauty. Plus she turns me on with that authoritative smile...
Old 09-03-2006, 06:37 PM   #99
new2ford
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I was going to say this on another thread that's just been closed, but one thing about this forum is that its great there are so many female Ford enthusiasts out there. Lets face it boys it gets a bit boring just being blokes world. We're all equal - we just need to keep a sense of humour about it. Australians are good at taking the micky out of each other and seeing the humour - a quality that Ms G lacks. Likewise TV ads have to be taken tongue in cheek. Yes fiery, she had some good things to say in her day but the world's moved on.

C'mon guys lets all just drive off in an ecstacy of white hot passion and move onto something else - like how to make money selling glazing to Holden dealerships.
Old 09-03-2006, 06:45 PM   #100
jabba
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citric XR6
She just needs a kock in her
Bwahahahahahah........ but who would dare. she is as ugly as a hat full of a.rseholes.

Tuned by Elite Automotive

11.91 @ 117mph Vid
Old 09-03-2006, 06:48 PM   #101
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

She is barking well and truly up the wrong tree. Women here can do pretty much what they like, act how they like, they can vote etc etc. Maybe she should look at other parts of the world where women are treated like property and killed at the slightest excuse instead of wasting her breath here.
Old 09-03-2006, 06:49 PM   #102
rodderz

I wonder if she is pointing at the guy in the front row who has the tea towel, she wants him to hand it back so she can keep washing the dishes...lol

Old 09-03-2006, 06:50 PM   #103
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_RAVEN
has this "GREER" seen the Gainsville ad yet i wonder!
I am sill wondering what Gainsville sell..............
Old 09-03-2006, 06:51 PM   #104
micksta

i'd like to give her a good ol ИИИИИ slap

its women like her that gets men hating women etc lol

im contemplating starting a menalist group ... and speaking about how much better men are against women (not really but i'd like to see how far i'd get lol)
Old 09-03-2006, 07:05 PM   #105
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodderz
I wonder if she is pointing at the guy in the front row who has the tea towel, she wants him to hand it back so she can keep washing the dishes...lol
I think she's actually asking who was next in line to get their ironing done.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:26 PM   #106
Walkinshaw
Two > One

no wonder she's a feminist....Look at her, hasn't ever got a bloke, so may as well turn against them.

Old 09-03-2006, 07:57 PM   #107
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by masters24
If she burns her bra that means her bits will bounce and flop and might hang out, are you sire u want that???
Think Mrs Chokesondick in Southpark for that.

And the Chick in the ad is none other than Suzie Wilks. Still lookin hotter than ever.

Quote: