Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 15-01-2009, 02:17 PM   #91
swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobes32
Kids next door to my parents house stacked their pushbike into my parents then 2 year old EF Futura, left a massive dent in the rear qtr and the parents did not want to know about it. Me old man then spent the next fortnight threatening bodily harm to the 13 yr old to the point he was a nervous wreck. Then 6 years later me old mans BA XR6 is de badged in the driveway of his house!!!! He swears it was the same kid, can't prove it though.
your dad a grown man threatened a 13 year old kid? Really tough that is! Really mature!

Yes the parents should have taken responsibility. But a grown man threatening a 13 year old kid? He deserved the dint.
swapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #92
4Vman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordfan4u
FUNNY did you take that pic in the mirror?

The only reason I say what I did earlier, is because everyone says what we 'should' do like they are the perfect example with what is the right thing to do. I've had cars damaged in the past. Bricks thrown at them, spray painted on and what not. Ive been to police over it, sometimes with names/regos/ hell even a phone number once.
You know what happened? Nothing, and I tried to do the right thing.
If its an accident, I completely understand provided the parties involved do the right thing. But if someone intentionally wrecks/ or does wreck it and does a runner like most do..... well yeah my wheel brace story covers that.
Funnily enough, never been done for malicious damage.
Id be asking myself why people are throwing rocks at my car and vandalizing it..... not that id condone it, but it sounds like you and trouble are close friends.

Old 15-01-2009, 02:19 PM   #93
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Russell = Perfect example what we should do brigade.
You surely cant be that short sighted living in a little fairy tale land can you?
You are obviously just picking out ammo from my posts to fire back rather than reading the whole thing.
Not everything you ever want goes perfectly and the way it should.
Cars get dents, people dont leave notes, I feel sorry for OvaKil and alot of others in here. It happens.
Sadly, alot of the time theres nothing we can or anyone can do about it, Police included. Sometimes, its just easier taking it into your own hands. Like some did that posted in this thread.

Oh anger managment was alright til I hit my psychiatrist with a wheel brace lol ;)
Exactly right, I'd have a lot more fun if there were more of me. Alas I am resigned to talking to myself.

I am reading your whole post, although I am still trying to figure out why as you type a lot without actually saying much, I'm quite sure that your psychiatrist would have found the blow to the head with the brace a lot less painful than having to continue listening to you.

How about we give the macho hero game a rest, don't come on here posting about how good it is to do the same thing back. We'd all like to and it will give a moment of satisfaction but in the end you will still have a dent in your door and if you are really unlucky that day someone will see you do it and report you to the Police. "They did it first" isn't a defence.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 02:48 PM   #94
ST
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Vman
What is it with that?

Ive often parked considerable distance from the shops and other vehicles on the other side of a car park only to return to find it flanked by 2 S/boxes either side.. usually "hugging" the marked line... miles from everyone else, car park still empty... its like your car attracts piles of junk!!!!
So true. I figure people often do it just to get you worked up, maybe it's their way as an unemployed individual with a heap of s... to get back at those who have a nice car and take pride in it.
Old 15-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #95
gtfpv
GT

i feel your pain . my GT got keyed at my wifes work when it was 2 weeks old , by a disgruntled apprentice , who decided to key customers cars that day, they could only suspect him . but that scratch is still there today . ( rear quarter panel) the panel beater said that you can never perfectly match paint . and someone would think it may have been smashed in the rear rather than had a scratch repair . so i left the scratch .
i feel your pain dude . i really really do.

however some of the things i done to peoples car when i was young . i have come to feel that thier hurt, was vindicated .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 03:12 PM   #96
mrbaxr6t
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

man..... I can have a field day with this thread to vent stuff I mean really really alot - but lets try to keep it car related

some time ago this lady in a new car (still had manuf. plates) so extremely new comes up parks beside me and belts my old car (ZL f/lane) hitting it in the chromework over the wheel arch I decide to just watch and see what she does - I adjust rearview to see wtf better, she embedded the edge her door into my car (very big hit) then pulled it out checked her car meticulously not even giving my car a glance and proceded to walk away. In my raged state I got out the car at which time she turned seen me and instantly sprouted "theres no damage I checked" to which I replied quite angrily "no damage to your car perhaps, you didn't even look at mine" this woman crapped herself at my anger and proceded to say "your car is old anyway.......". And with that I lost it and said "The age of the car is irrelevant it is someone elses' property give me your address and I go dent your house - how does that sound?" and with that she decided to abandon her business and get in her car and leave.

on a separate occasion @ supermarket :

firstly I never park in supermarket carparks I park away on the street or anywhere but supermarket carpark. On this day which is not unlike any other I did that and shopping was nearing completion so I ducked out supermarket to get car and bring closer to loadup shopping into boot. So off I go get car roll all my windows down and crank the tunes and drive back to supermarket carpark. I find a park and sit there listening to radio quite loudly and this woman comes out supermarket carrying bags shopping and approaces the car parked beside me. Opens the door and bends over into backseat to put shopping in BANG hits my car then pulls out car and dives in again with more shopping BANG again. I get out car and this woman shreiks "whats wrong" "you hit my car with your door twice" "I did not I never ever do that" "well sorry to shatter your illusion but you did" and I point at the clearly visible paint exchange area and at my paint on her door at which time she goes "It's not my fault they make the carparks so small nowadays its fine don't worry about it" again I lost it like really bad and said "you will be paying for the damage to my car" she goes "its just a little scratch cost what $50 to fix, I wouldn't worry about it" I jotted down her registration gave it to my insurance company with pictures of the damage to my car, as best as I can tell she damaged my car quite severely and cost her in excess of $800 to fix it - lets hope she learns

On the work front :

Security guards @ pubs are not your "mate" no it wont "be right" and no you can't leave with your drinks because despite what you may think you are not above the rules and laws of society. Also a pub/club is a workplace for the barstaff and security and at the end of the night they want to GO HOME like anybody else when they finish work. Don't keep them hanging around you are NOT doing them favours and no they don't earn extra $ or overtime because you are nursing your drink with a whole .20c worth of booze in it.

I feel better now getting that stuff out, especially the work stuff.

Holden special vehicles - for special people
mrbaxr6t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 03:13 PM   #97
aye you
The Origional, The Best

my crystal ball forsee's a holiday for a certain someone
Lowerage on KingSprings Lows | Engine...Period | Sounds System

I Use And Recommend F1 Tyres And Wheels On The Gold Coast

Proud Supporter of Beat The Heat (NT)
aye you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 03:17 PM   #98
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbaxr6t
On the work front :

Security guards @ pubs are not your "mate" no it wont "be right" and no you can't leave with your drinks because despite what you may think you are not above the rules and laws of society. Also a pub/club is a workplace for the barstaff and security and at the end of the night they want to GO HOME like anybody else when they finish work. Don't keep them hanging around you are NOT doing them favours and no they don't earn extra $ or overtime because you are nursing your drink with a whole .20c worth of booze in it.

I feel better now getting that stuff out, especially the work stuff.
I feel your pain, really I do.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 03:20 PM   #99
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
FUNNY did you take that pic in the mirror?

The only reason I say what I did earlier, is because everyone says what we 'should' do like they are the perfect example with what is the right thing to do. I've had cars damaged in the past. Bricks thrown at them, spray painted on and what not. Ive been to police over it, sometimes with names/regos/ hell even a phone number once.
You know what happened? Nothing, and I tried to do the right thing.
If its an accident, I completely understand provided the parties involved do the right thing. But if someone intentionally wrecks/ or does wreck it and does a runner like most do..... well yeah my wheel brace story covers that.
No doubt, if your post are a reflection of your personality then kudos, a true hero!
:togo: :togo: :togo:
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #100
superpursuit83
KITTY Crew Member

WhenI first got my FPV I started taking 2 bays up. But after thinking how I would feel seeing this I stopped. Figured I was asking for a key job.
Now I choose my park carefully. When Ican Iparknext to NICE cars in thehope that they have some respect. If I can not I write down rego numbers and if needed I can report a Hit and run.
I had a little crap box put the first chip on the XR6T not long ago. I left a polite note on the windscreen and pointed out that I had photo's and proof (paint marks on both cars). Told them to expect a call from my insurers. I got a call back that night from the owner crying poverty and no insurance. I told her to pay my excess and I will sort it. All I really wanted was to educate her to take care and reapect others property.

BAII Super Pursuit 0083

Awsome power by XTREME FORD TUNING 500rwkw New ALLOY Block

Awesome exhaust by THE EXHAUST CENTRE MIDLAND

Awesome Kenne Bell Supercharger setup by AGRO! and Bluepower Racing Developments

Now with full DOT approval and Permitted for road use
superpursuit83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 03:31 PM   #101
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
the panel beater said that you can never perfectly match paint

The panelbeater who said that obviously has no confidence in his fellow spraypainters' ability....
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 03:31 PM   #102
OvaKil
ANARCHY

Quote:
Yeah it does, but doing it makes you feel so much better.
Or maybe we are all just short tempered violent people that like to get our own back.
Say you took your TE parked it somewhere, saw someone walk past with a hand bag and scratch it, or saw someone leaning against it and denting a panel, or better yet saw someone kick a dent into it or key it and run off?
What would you do? (as a real person not a hero on here playing good boy mod)
To tell you the truth if the person came back to there car and it was an old person and they had no idea they had even hit my door and they said they where really sorry. I would of excepted that and said thats fine and left it.
If it was a smart *** and said to me its only a car and tried to drive off i would of ran after them and put my hand through the window and pulled them out.
Im the type of person that if some1 comes at me with aggresion ill give it back 3 fold. If there really nice and sorry ill calm down and be the same.
F6 R Spec #130 Winter White 6 Speed Manual. 373rwkws on 16psi

OvaKil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 03:37 PM   #103
OvaKil
ANARCHY

I think is my own karma coming back to bite me.
Abt 7 years ago now i watched a mate at the time sparypaint a white car with black spraypaint and i never said anything abt it. I didnt like what he did and i told him that. We stopped being friends as i didnt want to be around people like that. But i never reported it which i should have.

Old 15-01-2009, 03:42 PM   #104
FPV+fteT3
Performance Inc.

Some idiots around our area think it's fun to grab a wheelie bin attach it to their car with a nylex gardena also stolen, and tow said wheelie bin flat out around the neighbourhood till it parts company with the tow vehicle. This happened to a lady I work with and cost her a new rear screen and rear qtr repair on he commodore couldn't believe how much damage was done in here street. wtf :

FPV Super Pursuit Build no 0080/91
Lotus Exige S/C S240

Kart Hasse Chassis 100J Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
Rental cars, the equipment of choice to get to destinations where 4WDs fear to drive......
FPV+fteT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #105
superpursuit83
KITTY Crew Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Vman
What is it with that?

Ive often parked considerable distance from the shops and other vehicles on the other side of a car park only to return to find it flanked by 2 S/boxes either side.. usually "hugging" the marked line... miles from everyone else, car park still empty... its like your car attracts piles of junk!!!!
I think its a common Phenomenon. Middle of nowhere and when you return to the near empty car park your flanked by cars either side. And you stand there staring and scratching your head wondering how the hell they actually manager to open there doors.

BAII Super Pursuit 0083

Awsome power by XTREME FORD TUNING 500rwkw New ALLOY Block

Awesome exhaust by THE EXHAUST CENTRE MIDLAND

Awesome Kenne Bell Supercharger setup by AGRO! and Bluepower Racing Developments

Now with full DOT approval and Permitted for road use
superpursuit83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #106
mrbaxr6t
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Another one to add to my ramblings

4WD owners :

You drive one - thats fine but don't be an ahole about it, why is it that at a "T" intersection when you want to turn right someone comes up on your left in a 4wd mind you putting their front wheels infront of your car. There is no need for this in a 4wd you know what that does? That robs VIEW to the LEFT of the car turning right, all they can see is the front your fricken car and your wheel, you can see OVER them, there is no damn need to do this to them other than selfishness. This one really really makes me furious and I wonder if they even realize what they are doing to fellow road users.

Holden special vehicles - for special people
mrbaxr6t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 04:20 PM   #107
XR6TCraig
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Don't worry, its only a matter of time. Just keep hitting other peoples property with your tyre iron.

Its worth remembering that the laws that shape our society don't revolve around your 'eye for en eye' way of settling things, so when someone does get the police involved, don't expect them to go easy on you.
XR6TCraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #108
Gobes32
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapper
your dad a grown man threatened a 13 year old kid? Really tough that is! Really mature!

Yes the parents should have taken responsibility. But a grown man threatening a 13 year old kid? He deserved the dint.
I'm sorry, Do we have a problem?

The conversation went along the lines of "If my son did that to somebodies car, I would smack his backside" He did not threaten to dis-member the kid or make an attempt on his life, etc.
Gobes32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 05:42 PM   #109
Homes
Falcon Loving Hermit

i feel the pain here...my AU has many a shopping trolley/moron's door dent.

My worst was : i'm the second car at the traffic lights, in front of me is brand new commie ute...traders plates & no tray, just the bare chassis - when the light goes green, he plants the foot, smoking tyres...only real problem is the idiot was in reverse.
My whole front end was ruined : headlights, bumper & worst of all the radiator, all destroyed.
Coppers later informed me it was a stolen car, found abandonded the next day...so i couldn't get money out of anybody...my excess was slightly more than the total repair, so insurance didn't even help me
Old 15-01-2009, 07:02 PM   #110
gtfpv
GT

HEHEHEHE . me in 1998 has huge fight with wife about why she needs to take our new xr8 to mount druitt shopping centre car park ( which at the time had one of the highest theft rates in sydney) when there is a perfectly good XF falcon sitting in the driveway that is ideal to take to shops etc .
i got the look of hmmm no hanky panky for me for a while ( you know that look you get when you win an argument) and then she takes the XF SHOPPING , 3 hours later i get a call to come pick her up cause the xf has been stolen .
3 days later the highway patrol come to arrest me for a police pursuit 2 days ago , of which i escaped . : any how sorted that out with the stolen vehicle police report .
then i get a call from the police telling me they found the car next to an alley way with syriges in it . cool . took me 3 hours of searching before i was game to drive it home . only to find stolenn goods in the boot and rear end chassis damage from the ramm rade that was caught on camera.

morel of the story is . if it's gonna happen , it will . park your car safely to minimise the risk , but dont be surprised when a huge samoan family park next to it with a busload of kids squeezing through the 6 inch gap that mum left between your car and hers . 200metres from the shopping centre door , in the empty car park. ( and yes this has also happened to me )
thats why our GT STAYS HoME as much as possible , and that still got keyed at work .

Last edited by gtfpv; 15-01-2009 at 07:10 PM.
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 07:17 PM   #111
Escort_RPDriver

this happened to me in the carpark of a train station in the escort when i was a uni, but instead i was left with really bad scraches on the rear quater fo my car an a small dent
Escort_RPDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #112
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

THIS THREAD SCREAMS TO BE WRITTEN IN!!
incident TODAY
ARGH! anger....
car just got serviced, running gorgeous....lots of stuff done and i was ecstatic. picked her up after work, cross the road from castle plaza shopping centre. i had to pay a bill and was pretty hungry so i quickly parked up the back(lots of bays, carpark was emptying anyway) and hurried in. no car when i parked, no car when i arrived. but there was substantial paint(you can see the metal) missing on the drivers side door and a scuff on my PASSENGER side mirror.....i mean, wtf?? i took the car straight back to my mechanic who also has a panel beaters and got a 500 dollar quote to fix....that shopping trip costs me over 650 bucks(bill was 135, munchies n a drink 15.) i wont be fixing it yet as the doors where already damaged so.....you know, its damage on top of damage....but the mirror? i was in there for about 5 mins i cant believe this happened. good mood because car running so nice evaporated instantly. was rude to other drivers, etc. i really am considering bike riding(you may all kill me now)
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Iggypoppin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 08:27 PM   #113
Burnout
Falcon RTV - FG G6ET
Donating Member3

Back.....way back in the Post Jurassic Period I was parked late one night opposite the front door of Seble Town House Hotel near Kings X in Sydney. I was waiting for the OH who had wondered down the road to a shop.
In front of my ZG Fairlane was a parking space and this bloke drove up in his Mazda 121 and proceeded to park in the space in front of me. He failed completely and backed the 121 into the front of the ZG, the snout of the 121 still not close & parallel.
I then watched happy to have a chest, as me jaw would have hit me backbone as this twat reversed the 121 into the ZG, which was in Park, handbrake on & pushed me back four or five feet til he was satisfied with his parking efforts.
I got out of the car & we had an interesting discussion for a few moments with regard to his poor parking/poor attitude/medi-bank cover/short future & the location of the nearest Hospital.

I think everyone, well almost everyone has a story.......

RTV Power
FG G6ET 50th Anniversary in Sensation.
While the basic Ford Six was code named Barra, the Turbo version clearly deserved its very own moniker – again enter Gordon Barfield.
We asked him if the engine had actually been called “Seagull” and how that came about.
“Actually it was just call “Gull”, because I named it that. Because we knew it was going to poo on everything”.
Burnout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #114
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

IMO dealing out monetary justice hurts the most. you can beat them up all u want, but if they actually have to pay for your damage then that really kills. wounds heal, but low income earners struggle for months to repay debt owed because of carelesness. i know ive had one situation where monetary reimbursement was impossible....that and the guy needed a good clip over the ears...needless to say we where able to deal out some form of vengeance without actually hurting him or his property. sometimes a good scare is the best medicine for these folk. failing that, you can just hit them up for money when they reverse into your car/open a door on you/ vandalize(provided you catch them....didnt catch them?? ouch...to each his own in that case)
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Iggypoppin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 09:24 PM   #115
Bobman
Regulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craiginmackay
Its worth remembering that the laws that shape our society don't revolve around your 'eye for en eye' way of settling things, so when someone does get the police involved, don't expect them to go easy on you.
The laws that shape our society are outdated and inadequate. The justice system is laughable at best.

Any wonder why vigilantism is on the rise over the last few years.

Current Cars:
2000 AU2 Fairmont (2019-current)
2003 BA1 Falcon Divvy Van (2017-current)
2009 VW Mk6 Golf 118TSi (2020-current)
Previous Cars:
2003 MCX10R Avalon VXi (2017-2020)
1995 EF1 Falcon GLi (2016-2019)
1997 XH2 Falcon Van OPT20 (2016-2019)
2006 BF Fairlane Ghia (2013-2018)
2001 AU3 Futura (2010-2013)
1996 EL Fairmont (2008-2010)
2004 BA XR6 (2005-2008)
2001 AU2 Forte (2005-2006)
1988 EA Fairmont Ghia (2003-2005)
1984 AR Telstar TX5 Ghia (2001-2005)
Bobman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 09:40 PM   #116
Burnout
Falcon RTV - FG G6ET
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobman
The laws that shape our society are outdated and inadequate. The justice system is laughable at best.

An interesting observation - I recall having the same state of mind, back in the 'Post Jurassic' - and at the time I was in the same line of work in which you find yourself at the moment.
It would seem things don't change much, (as if we didn't know).

RTV Power
FG G6ET 50th Anniversary in Sensation.
While the basic Ford Six was code named Barra, the Turbo version clearly deserved its very own moniker – again enter Gordon Barfield.
We asked him if the engine had actually been called “Seagull” and how that came about.
“Actually it was just call “Gull”, because I named it that. Because we knew it was going to poo on everything”.
Burnout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 09:45 PM   #117
atec77
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDEB
man! pearl paint
I have a restored 420 Jag that's being painted atm ( by me) after 3 months prep , has perl base with translucent white top and then clear.. 15 coats so far and beginning to look very special ( dark cherry red leather custom upholstry and chrome 14" wire spokes on Yokohama tyres) all it takes is time and some $$ , we did get the r100 door repaired but it was heart breaking , still I am seriously thinking of letting it go on the offer I currently have as it's way to fast (13B 5 speed)and I need the license .
atec77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 09:54 PM   #118
WILDB
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

On another topic of people with no respect, (working in a large retail store) I can't stand it when people come into work at 2 mins to close knowing full well they will take longer then 2 mins then holding you up and then ABUSE you for trying to hurry them up. This has happed every day so far this week and it's really [insert word here] me off! : I bet they wouldn't like it if others did it to them. :
WILDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 09:58 PM   #119
XR6TCraig
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobman

While that may be the case, I fail to see how it is an adequate reason to take matters into your own hands over what is a very minor thing when there are clearly other avenues available.

Its not like you caught someone molesting your 4 year old or porking your wife! Its a very minor blemish on the paintwork of your car. Sure it might be your pride and joy, but is it really worth getting violent over, or even possibly being killed for if the person you aim your aggression toward pulls a gun or knife and takes matters into THEIR own hands?

If you see someone doing some damage to your car, approach them by all means ( if it makes you feel better) and tell them that you saw them damage your property. If they dont agree to pay for damages, note the rego details down and contact your insurance company.
XR6TCraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 10:17 PM   #120
OvaKil
ANARCHY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craiginmackay
Its not like you caught someone molesting your 4 year old or porking your wife! Its a very minor blemish on the paintwork of your car. Sure it might be your pride and joy, but is it really worth getting violent over, or even possibly being killed for if the person you aim your aggression toward pulls a gun or knife and takes matters into THEIR own hands?

If you see someone doing some damage to your car, approach them by all means ( if it makes you feel better) and tell them that you saw them damage your property. If they dont agree to pay for damages, note the rego details down and contact your insurance company.
When some1 damages my car they might as well be molestering me... The car is a very big part of my life. And i tell you wat, ill be paying for the car the rest of my life. :togo: