Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 04:28 PM   #91
Paris Hilton
Custom User Title

I'd much rather drive a commodore then some economical 4 cylinder econobox.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:28 PM   #92
VTSPAK

school? hmmm lol.. i dont drive like an idiot but.. just find it fun when im not driving... >.> if i feel the need to prove my car.. ill go down to AIR.. but I dont need to prove it coz i know my car will beat most holdens and fords on the road anyway >.> mainly because most holdens and fords on the roads are VN/VP/VR/VS so yeah.. just the vs is a bit tougher but still.. i know i can beat most EA/EB etc coz my old 4cyl magna could all over them but yeahhhhh.. i dont need to drive stupid on the road.. mainly the reason im doing my car up for looks.. not performance.. only performance mods will be NGK Sparkplugs 8.8mm Leads, Cold Air Inuduction, and K&N Air Filter.. just to make it run smoother. and an exhaust of course ;) other than that im doing all visual mods... so dont be so quick to judge >.>

hey gamma.. you do know there is no such thing as a V4 right? lmao

Last edited by VTSPAK; 09-08-2005 at 04:31 PM. Reason: adding

Old 09-08-2005, 04:38 PM   #93
Heeno
Formally knowen as EBus

your 18 right? got your licence at earliest 17 right? manage to get your hands on a VT spac 5spd man right? and used to drive like an idiot right? but don't anymore....hmmmmm i know you've lost your licence for a while ey for running that red light and screwin up that VN, therefore you don't drive and you can't be an idiot.

correct me if im wrong but i think your full of sh!t

btw bet you i could beat you in my eb around a certin track i know of, nothing but corners, no straights. what do you say? you live in brissy or close

wait wait i know its you old mans car isn't it thats why you can't do anything in it

Changes: 5 spd manual
Extractors, 2.5in exhaust
AMG Quake 17's w/ maxxis rubba
Lovelle superlows
Cheap a55 Pod Filter

Bike: CR250R 05 :evil3:

Last edited by Heeno; 09-08-2005 at 04:46 PM.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:39 PM   #94
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTSPAK
Read it carefully.. I "USED" to drive a ford.. and I "USED" to drive like an idiot... it was an EA Falcon GL, I dont drive my VT like an idiot no matter who im around, and thats the only car I drive.. so hey.. the running red light happend a while ago "IN MY FORD" and i didnt contradict myself at all.. as if you read it carefully i used to drive like an idiot but dont anymore.. so please.. before you flame me.. or whatever in the future.. read it carefully..

as for the drifting on public roads.. i dont drive.. im just a willingful passenger coz its fun :P and i do agree alot of commie drivers are stupid idiots.. but as i prove.. my mate and me going out in a FORD drifting.. so dont be so quick to dump it all on holden drivers saying ford drivers NEVER do anything stupid..

hehe.. its quiet easy... V8 LSD Dirtroads im sure you get the picture.. hell dirt roads i could drift my excel on dirt roads >.>
Write your posts with a little more care and noone will require you to come back and translate from Teenagerish into English. Your original post does not mention any past tense in regards to driving like an idiot. You said, " i dont drive stupid" then continued on a tirade about all the stupid things you have done, and do in your "mates" Ford. You didnt mention who was at the wheel and frankly, dont truely care if you get Humphrey Bear driving and Mr Squiggle doing the navigation. Its stupid to drift on a public road even as a passenger, of which you are a "Willing" participant, "Willingful" not being a word.

So in closing write this down for your parents.

Here Liesed VTSPAK.
He gots crunchered by a Telephone Pole whiled Willingfully participatating in Driftining.

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Old 09-08-2005, 04:46 PM   #95
montyv8
Turbo Dinosaur FTMFW

Quote:
early transit van's and some capri's had V4's....
Old 09-08-2005, 04:48 PM   #96
VTSPAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heeno
your 18 right? got your licence at earliest 17 right? manage to get your hands on a VT spac 5spd man right? and used to drive like an idiot right? but don't anymore....hmmmmm i know you've lost your licence for a while ey for running that red light and screwin up that VN, therefore you don't drive and you can't be an idiot.

correct me if im wrong but i think your full of sh!t

btw bet you i could beat you in my eb around a certin track i know of, nothing but corners, no straights. what do you say? you live in brissy or close
your rong, got my licence when i had just turned 17 yes, when i had my accident i lost 2 demerit points and a $250 fine, licence extended till 20, and if i must as soon as i get my digital camera ill take pics.. but to tell you the truth.. your not worth my time so im not going to bother trying to prove to you that i do have a VT Spac 5 speed, "96,800" kms on the clock.. oh yeah.. beautiful car she is.. gotta love FE2 suspension... anyway.. and no i dont live near brissy, im adelaide.. not joining ragerz fk that.. im joining Cocc, and even if i did live near brissy, if it was on a closed circuit ie drag strip.. legal one.. then i may drag you.. but its doubtful coz i dont wanna thrash my car.. but yeah.. w/e

Old 09-08-2005, 04:51 PM   #97
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

Great just what we need, another Cocc in Adelaide.

2003 BA Fairlane G220

Old 09-08-2005, 04:52 PM   #98
Gammaboy
Grinder+Welder = Race car

Quote:
You sir, are a retard.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:54 PM   #99
Perana
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

As well as some Saab's most small german Fords... Even some FIAT's or Lancias iirc They were fairly common back in the late 60's and 70's not to mention a Heap of motorcycles manufacturered in the last 30 years...

btw 4V in Gamma's Sig = 4V Cleveland Heads....
Old 09-08-2005, 04:54 PM   #100
Heeno
Formally knowen as EBus

Quote:
if it was on a closed circuit ie drag strip.. legal one.. then i may drag you.. but its doubtful coz i dont wanna thrash my car.. but yeah.. w/e
it's legal, i don't want to drag you that doesn't show skill and fool can put their foot to the floor, im talkin about a sprint with no straights and all it proves is actual driving skill plus i just love making VT's my b!tch, they hate it even more there being beatin by and old eb

Lovelle superlows
Cheap a55 Pod Filter

Old 09-08-2005, 04:59 PM   #101
Gammaboy

Old 09-08-2005, 04:59 PM   #102
SunDrifter
To shreads you say?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammaboy
You sir, are a retard.

Oh, don't give the clever bloke too much crap there, how many holden owners know about 4 valve per cyclinder engines?

:thebirds: VTSPAK, you should concede before you show your ignorance further.

<edit>
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourbastard
Write your posts with a little more care and noone will require you to come back and translate from Teenagerish into English. Your original post does not mention any past tense in regards to driving like an idiot. You said, " i dont drive stupid" then continued on a tirade about all the stupid things you have done, and do in your "mates" Ford. You didnt mention who was at the wheel and frankly, dont truely care if you get Humphrey Bear driving and Mr Squiggle doing the navigation. Its stupid to drift on a public road even as a passenger, of which you are a "Willing" participant, "Willingful" not being a word.

So in closing write this down for your parents.

Here Liesed VTSPAK.
He gots crunchered by a Telephone Pole whiled Willingfully participatating in Driftining.
Funny stuff mate!
I've owned Holdens and Daewoos, and had plenty of problems with Holdens and none with Daewoos. Of course, the Holden is the more desirable car to own and drive, but based on my experience it is not the higher quality of the two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickHolden
Weight means nothing to a cars handling...
:

Last edited by SunDrifter; 09-08-2005 at 05:06 PM.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:02 PM   #103
Heeno
Formally knowen as EBus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammaboy
bwhaaaaahahahahaha quality quality stuff gammaboy

Lovelle superlows
Cheap a55 Pod Filter

Old 09-08-2005, 05:03 PM   #104
Sprint_ED
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

[QUOTE=VTSPAK]gotta love FE2 suspension... QUOTE]

lol i rekon a scallop fishing boat has better handling
Old 09-08-2005, 05:03 PM   #105
brenx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I wouldn't consider the VT a decent car.

Look here --> http://www.recalls.gov.au/search_rec...Submit2=Submit

Considering I used to own a 95 Model Hyundai S-Coupe for 9 of it's 10 years. It was recalled once for a sticker on the jack. Now theres a decent runabout.

Compare the VT's recalls to my EL. Search for yourself. I driver brand new gov't vehicles all the time you name it I've probably driven it. The joys of a state gov't job.

All aside back on topic. I stand by my statement above. Some people just have no respect. Doesn't matter whether it's a Ford/Holden/Mazda/Hyundai/Toyota or Mitsubish driver.

Tuned by Hallam Performance
Old 09-08-2005, 05:15 PM   #106
Gammaboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDrifter
Oh, don't give the clever bloke too much crap there, how many holden owners know about 4 valve per cyclinder engines?
Gee, my clevo has 3 valves per cylinder? :P
Old 09-08-2005, 05:17 PM   #107
VTSPAK

Sorry, I thought you were talking about like v8's and v6's and yeahhh.. not valves.. meh.. oh well.. live and learn.. we all make mistakes >.> heeno.. is it on a closed circuit? no other traffic.. and can i race you in my mates car? im sure it will clean that smile off your face >.>

Old 09-08-2005, 05:19 PM   #108
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

Quote:
Sorry, I thought you were talking about like v8's and v6's and yeahhh.. not valves.. meh.. oh well.. live and learn.. we all make mistakes >.> heeno.. is it on a closed circuit? no other traffic.. and can i race you in my mates car? im sure it will clean that smile off your face >.>
Only if Heeno is also allowed to race in his best mates uncles car.

2003 BA Fairlane G220

Old 09-08-2005, 05:19 PM   #109
Gammaboy

Quote:

Last edited by Gammaboy; 09-08-2005 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Fixed the link
Old 09-08-2005, 05:19 PM   #110
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

VTSPAC

I can also race you in my mates car, its a V8Supercar, the smile wont be easily wiped!

Enough of your wet dreams or morning glory, back on topic!
Old 09-08-2005, 05:20 PM   #111
Perana
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

4 Valve Clevo... something i havent seen before.. Hell i havent heard of one with 3 Valves !
Old 09-08-2005, 05:21 PM   #112
Gammaboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perana XR8
4 Valve Clevo... something i havent seen before.. Hell i havent heard of one with 3 Valves !
Arao Engineering have a 4valve clevo head... its Vapourware dude. No-one has ever seen an engine running them....
Old 09-08-2005, 05:22 PM   #113
VTSPAK

ok ill go easy, ill wont race him in my mates Comaro, ill just race him in my mates XE ESP.. im sure this esp will give a Supacar a good run for money

Old 09-08-2005, 05:22 PM   #114
Sprint_ED
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
VTSPAC

I can also race you in my mates car, its a V8Supercar, the smile wont be easily wiped!

Enough of how bigger your penis is compared to others, back on topic!

hell dont worry bout ur mates car i rekon the mingnator held in 1st gear would do the trick, or even reverse
Old 09-08-2005, 05:23 PM   #115
Gammaboy

Quote:
ok ill go easy, ill wont race him in my mates Comaro, ill just race him in my mates XE ESP.. im sure this esp will give a Supacar a good run for money
/me points back at
Old 09-08-2005, 05:25 PM   #116
brenx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I'm playing spot the obvious here. Your starting to sound like a typical Commodore owner. I'll race you in my mates car. Face it. If yours can't beat someone? Keep your mouth shut and eat humble pie. In simpler words put up or shut up.

[edit]There is always someone faster. Thats a part of life. You can't win all the time. Your head and ego gets too big.

Tuned by Hallam Performance
Old 09-08-2005, 05:25 PM   #117
VTSPAK

XE ESP 351ci Stroked to 378ci, flat top pistons, stage 3 lumpy cam and heaps of other crap, its illegal as hell but still.. 304RW KW >.> then there is my mates Chevrolet Comaro with a 404bb i think stroked to a something like 550 or something and a whole heap of other stuff.. something like 600RWKW >.> so scrooge you

my car is stock standard -_- just diff mags and a diff spoiler.. my car wont beat much thats worked.. just a few of the older stock 6cyl fords and holdens and most 4cyls

Last edited by VTSPAK; 09-08-2005 at 05:26 PM. Reason: adding

Old 09-08-2005, 05:26 PM   #118
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

And im in the process of fitting warp coils to the Ute....

2003 BA Fairlane G220

Old 09-08-2005, 05:27 PM   #119
VTSPAK

hang on, let me post pics of the xe esp ok.. ill have them sooon - when i figure out how :S

Old 09-08-2005, 05:28 PM   #120
Gammaboy

Quote:
XE ESP 351ci Stroked to 378ci, flat top pistons, stage 3 lumpy cam and heaps of other crap, its illegal as hell but still.. 304RW KW >.> then there is my mates Chevrolet Comaro with a 404bb i think stroked to a something like 550 or something and a whole heap of other stuff.. something like 600RWKW >.> so scrooge you

my car is stock standard -_- just diff mags and a diff spoiler.. my car wont beat much thats worked.. just a few of the older stock 6cyl fords and holdens and most 4cyls
/me thinks the only thing you're beating is yourself.....
I'm sure if its a forums member's ESP, they'll be embarrased to admit they know you....
Closed Thread