Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 04:35 PM   #121
xr8 utey
FORD DRIVERS WANTED!

Talking

this one and anything else that comes outta uncle tom's backside !
Old 11-10-2007, 04:42 PM   #122
T3ts50
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralliart
My last Car: Mitz Magna Tr - had no power , reallly bad interior

Others

Vn C/dore
Caamrys- They Rallly s**** me so much
Small Cars
Im with you there. Worst car ever. I only got $250 when I sold it as well.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:45 PM   #123
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8 utey
this one and anything else that comes outta uncle tom's backside !
hahaha, yes, too true

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 11-10-2007, 05:08 PM   #124
ea90gl
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Why does everyone hate the VL so much? I had a calais 3.0ltr, put the motor through hell and back. After my experience and knowing of about 5 other people that owned a VL 3.0ltr i can honestly say they had one of the best motors of thier time and they are very strong. As well as the diffs, never heard of a borgwarner from a 3.0ltr tearing apart. gearboxes where fairly decent. One of my cars is a VL calais 5ltr, i dont wanna seem like a bragger (a car is a car to me no big deal) but the heads and coments i get is surprising. they actually arent a bad car, its only the stereotype associated with these cars bug people. Now the VN is a whole different story, dodgy squeaks, rattles, whines etc etc from a whole bunch i know off, you think the things about to blow up or fall apart. To me they are a shocker of a car
Old 11-10-2007, 05:21 PM   #125
Ryan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ea90gl
Why does everyone hate the VL so much? I had a calais 3.0ltr, put the motor through hell and back. After my experience and knowing of about 5 other people that owned a VL 3.0ltr i can honestly say they had one of the best motors of thier time and they are very strong. As well as the diffs, never heard of a borgwarner from a 3.0ltr tearing apart. gearboxes where fairly decent. One of my cars is a VL calais 5ltr, i dont wanna seem like a bragger (a car is a car to me no big deal) but the heads and coments i get is surprising. they actually arent a bad car, its only the stereotype associated with these cars bug people. Now the VN is a whole different story, dodgy squeaks, rattles, whines etc etc from a whole bunch i know off, you think the things about to blow up or fall apart. To me they are a shocker of a car
Yeah we have 3 of them, and they're pretty good actually.

Given the best part is made by Nissan, but the cars themselves aren't as bad as people say.

I think the whole "Hektik uleh" stereotype, really buggers peoples' perception on them. Like any car though, you get the bad eggs, but from experience I would own another again for sure.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:44 PM   #126
Justin@
Banned

Ryan....Why is it that if anyone has a bad word for the vl WOGADORE that you have to jump in?
VL..Styling uglier than an AU
motor...nissan heap of boat anchor cr@p
typical owner...dumb As%
Old 11-10-2007, 05:47 PM   #127
falzoony
Rockin '67

I would say my least fav cars (That I have driven) are Hyundai Elantra and Daewoo nubira The indicators and wipers are on the wrong side and it gets very frustrating when your constantly putting on the wipers before you make a turn.
And the hyundai just feels cheap and nasty.

'67 XR Wagon
Old 11-10-2007, 05:56 PM   #128
Ryan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZC-383
Ryan....Why is it that if anyone has a bad word for the vl WOGADORE that you have to jump in?
VL..Styling uglier than an AU
motor...nissan heap of boat anchor cr@p
typical owner...dumb As%
Why am I a typical owner? and I don't appreciate being called a dumb as% thank you very much.

Grow up mate. Oh and I don't "jump in" everytime some has a bad word for the VL. I only got on your case, for your racist remarks.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:02 PM   #129
gngtho
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZC-383
sounds like you need a big box of tissues......
As far as i see EVERY vl that came out of the factory was a calais turbo or a bt1 chaser becoase thats all the wogs around here drive.
Whats wrong with em you ask?
well how about the fact that they are the biggest dog of a car ever made, and that every dumb a@# wogboy has one that is the fastest thing on the road.
Go have a sook....I didnt call you a wog so just get over it..RETARD.
So because i am European this makes me a dumb wog does it????

And you also said as far as you see, well it prob isn't very far because all the EUROPEANS i know drive and have owned MOPARS.

As for all the WOGBOY remarks please keep them to your self, i find that you are getting to be quite racist, and ill ask again please stop.

the remarks you have just made about europeans have been recorded and will be submitted to a authurity monetering theese types of forums if you don't stop.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:05 PM   #130
andrewts
White Car Driver

ALL English Cars (Including Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Bently, Leyland, Lotus, Triumph etc.)
All Hondas
Toyota RAV4s, and anything with "Sportivo" on it.
Holden Astra, Vectra, Epica, Captiva, Barina, Viva.
Deawoos, Rice boxes, Hyundais, KIAs, Porsches/Ferraris (they are all the same, they don't appeal to me really), Saab and Mercedes. Nissan Pulsars, just remembered.

Most hated car? It's tough, but RAV4s and CRVs have to be it. Little cars with big wheels and tiny engines, as ugly as can be and as useful as boobs on a bull.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:16 PM   #131
Justin@
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gngtho
So because i am European this makes me a dumb wog does it????

And you also said as far as you see, well it prob isn't very far because all the EUROPEANS i know drive and have owned MOPARS.

As for all the WOGBOY remarks please keep them to your self, i find that you are getting to be quite racist, and ill ask again please stop.

the remarks you have just made about europeans have been recorded and will be submitted to a authurity monetering theese types of forums if you don't stop.

build a bridge, get over it.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:20 PM   #132
Justin@
Banned

[QUOTE=Ryan Oh and I don't "jump in" everytime some has a bad word for the VL. I only got on your case, for your racist remarks.[/QUOTE]Yes you do retard....look at some of your posts. Everytime someone bags out holdens and vl wogodores you jump in.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:23 PM   #133
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Take it to PM guys. We dont want to hear this crap on here.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:28 PM   #134
Ryan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Oh well. He's been reported.

Anyway getting back on topic. I used to hate Excels with a passion, but for some reason I dont mind them now. would never own one though.

Also didn't like AUs, but on the basis of looks. They've grown on me alot too.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:46 PM   #135
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

im part of the wog conspiracy, now shut the hell up

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Old 11-10-2007, 06:53 PM   #136
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

ZC-383

Just because your a DM doesn't mean you wont be banned, and just to prove it lets offer a wogoban from a wogoadmin.

Keep the insults to that jar of vegimite that you cannot twist the top off, whilst the dog just stares at you panting.
Closed Thread