Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 27-07-2006, 09:32 PM   #151
chich
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'm absolutely disgusted by some of the uter bulls**t posted by some members. Has anyone bothered to notice that this man has left behind 4 kids? These obviously young children (father was only 33) have lost their DAD and here we have people making idiotic remarks such as "its a shame to loose such a nice car".. ******en grow up and face reality you twits.
Old 27-07-2006, 09:38 PM   #152
GCFordChic
I love AU XR8s

I am continually shocked by the realisation that just one small decision, one small action in your life can lead to instances like this.

My thoughts are with the families and friends of the two people so quickly taken from them. It must have come as such a shock to those that know and love the passenger who probably though at the beginning of the ride that it would be an fun thing she may never get to do again.

The police could have a few reasons for wanting to speak to the driver of the Ford.
The witnesses that informed the police of the Ford in the first place could have given information suggesting the Ford was partly responsible for the accident. The police may also have found evidence on the Ferrari suggesting another car was involved. They may also not have any real idea how it happened and feel that even if not at fault (apart from the speeding etc) the driver of the Ford may have valuable information as to how the crash occured.
*if a person is not involved in the accident and merely witnessed it, it is not against the law to leave the scene of an accident, the general public does not owe a duty to stop at an accident if they were not involved*

So i wont assume why they want the Ford driver so badly, but depending on the reason the Ford driver may or may not be partly liable for the death of both victims, criminally on in recovering damages in a civil suit.
Old 27-07-2006, 09:43 PM   #153
fordfuntastic
Banned

Why blame the Ford driver? These guys in posh cars think themselves to be invincible and shelter themselves in a fist full of dollars. Just visit benzworld and see how guys in mercs rubbish the legendary pony and want to drag them into the next tree. Just because he drives an exotic doesnt make the driver immune from death. Theres lots of expensive wrecks out there and drivers die like they do in stewage titanic types.

http://www.wreckedexotics.com
Old 27-07-2006, 09:50 PM   #154
Damo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknaked
How can you be sure that this is the exact same ferrari in your area. People with money, usually have friends with money who drive the same cars. How many of your mates all drive E-Series?

For all you know, the guy you see is not this guy.
it was the same car i have seen hooning around and hardly any of my mates drive e-series.
Old 27-07-2006, 09:53 PM   #155
Damo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCFordChic
I am continually shocked by the realisation that just one small decision, one small action in your life can lead to instances like this.

My thoughts are with the families and friends of the two people so quickly taken from them. It must have come as such a shock to those that know and love the passenger who probably though at the beginning of the ride that it would be an fun thing she may never get to do again.

The police could have a few reasons for wanting to speak to the driver of the Ford.
The witnesses that informed the police of the Ford in the first place could have given information suggesting the Ford was partly responsible for the accident. The police may also have found evidence on the Ferrari suggesting another car was involved. They may also not have any real idea how it happened and feel that even if not at fault (apart from the speeding etc) the driver of the Ford may have valuable information as to how the crash occured.
*if a person is not involved in the accident and merely witnessed it, it is not against the law to leave the scene of an accident, the general public does not owe a duty to stop at an accident if they were not involved*

So i wont assume why they want the Ford driver so badly, but depending on the reason the Ford driver may or may not be partly liable for the death of both victims, criminally on in recovering damages in a civil suit.
So lets raise the speed limit to 200kmh. ****ER@!
Old 27-07-2006, 09:58 PM   #156
Justin@
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damo

mate you have to be the biggest tosser ever
Old 27-07-2006, 10:03 PM   #157
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

language really isn't apropriate, if you have a different opinion (as i often do) then state your reasoning, maturely. Besides calling a female a w***er isn't a very gentlemanly thing to do.
Old 27-07-2006, 10:03 PM   #158
GCFordChic
I love AU XR8s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damo
i dont know to what you are referring, please make yourself clear, that is a personal attack, but i made no opinion based comment about speed at all!

i was merely outlining the different reasons that police would want to talk to the Ford driver...

im shocked and confused that i have been so strongly attacked!

FPV & XR Owners Club of Qld
Want more info on our club?
fpvxrqldinfo@gmail.com
or see our Club Section

My Garage:
AU II XR8 Sedan "Lil T"
Hyundai i30 SR
yeah baby!
Old 27-07-2006, 10:04 PM   #159
crannersEL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzzy_eb5
mate you have to be the biggest tosser ever
Hey quit with the personal attacks, not needed :
Old 27-07-2006, 10:05 PM   #160
Justin@
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crannersEL
Hey quit with the personal attacks, not needed :

sorry bout that
Old 27-07-2006, 10:07 PM   #161
rodderz

I think this thread has gone far enough

For next time, realise that while mistakes have been made, people have still lost a family member or friend
Closed Thread