Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 11:57 PM   #181
GORDZ
OMGORDZ

to be honest mate, i'd have picked up the car, then start to walk out the door. when he 'reminds' you you havent paid, tell him that you will pay the bill when he replaces your tires. but as long as you're happy with the outcome.

I'd never go back there though!!!!

BA XR6 Ute, twin throttlebodied blueprint.
Old 04-08-2007, 07:26 AM   #182
Bosman
T Series Club Member No24

Mate , the saying , ' Your a better man than me , Gungadin' , rings in my head. Wish i could have been that calm. If your happy, thats all that matters. Cheers

FTe Venom T3TE50 No229 5.6L Manual Don't drive one! Because like so many others , including ME , you will become TOTALLY addicted.

2016 Harley Davidson Softail Heritage customized.
Dead set gorgeous!
Old 04-08-2007, 04:39 PM   #183
J_Tank
Bring on the Boss

One of the mechanics at Rick Damelian used to do this with their Ferraris, lambos etc, sadly for him he had no idea that one of the neighbours was a rather well known former boxing champion who didn't take to kindly to this sort of thing going on in his street with his kids around...
Old 04-08-2007, 04:52 PM   #184
__gotheford__
Starter Motor

Default ian diffin smokin up my car b4 i got new tyres

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfords-dot-org
Well i have a local mechanic that does the majority of the work to my car, and what he cant do (panel beating etc) he will arrange someone to do and generally for a good price. So i've always been pretty happy with him.

Well yesterday arvo i dropped my car off to him in order to get it lowered more in the a$$ end and get new ball joints as they are noisy, after dropping if off and walking back home i hear the sound of a worked 8 hammering up the street so i turn around and BAM! theres my AU!

About to explode in a fit rage the better half tells me not to worry, its only a car etc etc. So as we wait for the traffic to cross the road he pulls into the bus car park that was behind us, and some chick walks up and gets in! Am i now a bloody bus service????

So as he pulls out of the car park he nails it launhching the car sideways and leaving 2 big black marks up the street!

I dunno what to do cuz he is a great mechanic and always does good prices, but then again just because he is a rally driver i dont want my F$@&ing car being used as a rally car!

/end rant :

:evil3: dropped my car off at ian diffans to get new tyres 1st thing in the morning.
bout 10 mins later my mates mum came into my work and told me a young bloke was smokin up my car round the corner.
went down there and all i could smell was burntout airfresher and hot rubber up the sides of the car.
went mental, got f@#$ all out of it!!!! head office apologized and that was it.
DIRTY BASTARDS
Old 16-11-2007, 01:23 PM   #185
kiraly_75

i'd drag the c@#t over the counter...

and tell everyone that he's shithouse so he gets no busniess what a twat
Old 16-11-2007, 03:21 PM   #186
Peuty
Afterburner + skids =
Donating Member1

Okayyyyyyyyyyyy, this issue was resolved a very long time ago.

Oo\===/oO
Closed Thread