Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 30-12-2006, 01:48 PM   #1
xe351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Just need to VENT

well, just driving from erina (central coast) to kariong and the story starts.

OK, just driving along and this silver ea (red P's) starts tailgating me, i thought what the?...... whats their problem, anyway they start overtaking and going side by side and the dip**** starts saying nice corolla ****er and the like and i was trying to ignore it all, anyway they start swerving around and the drivers got half a bottle of milk out the window - and anyone who knows this road knows its quite busy. So they get in front of us and slow right down and try to spit on the car - i was getting quite nervous by now as it was just myself and 2 girls, my wife and her friend from sweden (yes she is blonde). And at the next lights they pulled up beside my window and start swearing and saying all kinds of crap, i said you should be a commodore, the guy in the back goes 'i gotta vt already' figures i said.

What do you do? driving a corolla with 2 girls? i dont believe in those dob in a hoon websites, and cops do jack all unless your doing 5 km over, but i would really like to catch up with them again some time with a meat cleaver. These guys were driving like they were either drunk or high or something and they were annoying other drivers too, but not the same amount.

Well if it doesnt make sense just know that silver ea needs a damn good smack in the head, before the hurt somebody. I guess not all halfwit degenerates drive commo's.

Last edited by wulos; 30-12-2006 at 04:38 PM. Reason: removed number plate
Old 30-12-2006, 01:53 PM   #2
bodes-sh
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

report it to the cops, that is harassment and if they have had or get more complaints about the same vehicle they will do something about it. they may even just pay him a visit for the way he acted towards you, who knows, he may end up having his car taken away...it would serve him right
Old 30-12-2006, 01:57 PM   #3
Hunter
Ex EL Falcon

Bloody bogans... They probably weren't high, just retards. We can all pray that they put that EA around a pole and maim themselves...
Old 30-12-2006, 02:01 PM   #4
poolkeeper
Its Resonating!

was the ea twin turbo?
Old 30-12-2006, 02:06 PM   #5
Dezza
Parts bin special

Idiots. They are not doing any favours to the reputation of silver EA drivers

Daily 2014 SZII Territory diesel - basic runabout

Previous Cars 1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - Tickford engine, 5 speed, SVO wheels, bodykit, much more
2000 AUII Fairmont - XR wheels, Ghia interior
2010 FG XR50T ute - XR8 bonnet, Streetfighter intake
Old 30-12-2006, 02:14 PM   #6
XRCISM
Speed Demon

I've had som hoons do similar to me. They pulled up beside me and swerved at my car (EL at the time) and then pulled in front and slammed on the brakes. I put it down to some junkies that were high and most likely in a stolen car.
Have also had an idiot chase me - he followed (high speed too) for about 20 mins until I pulled into the police station. Scary stuff at the time.
There are definately some nutcases on the roads.
Old 30-12-2006, 02:15 PM   #7
Hitman
Way over here

link identifying offending vehicle

Last edited by wulos; 30-12-2006 at 04:42 PM. Reason: removed info at request.
Old 30-12-2006, 02:15 PM   #8
xe351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1XR2C
was the ea twin turbo?
no the only thing twin would have been the 2 brain cells between the 5 guys
Old 30-12-2006, 02:17 PM   #9
xe351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

thanx for the link....

your joking..... am gunna email them for sure, cheers mate

Last edited by wulos; 30-12-2006 at 04:43 PM. Reason: removed info at request
Old 30-12-2006, 02:18 PM   #10
BeStRaFe
lpg = big boom!

unfornatually the central coast is full of bogans...
i am a coastie and have been my whole life...

im guessing that either the person just got their licene and is out with friend or still drunk from last night....

a few months bag i had the same thing happen to me in my el... the person was driving VL commy and tailgating me seriousally close going along sparks road...
my reaction after 2 mins of this annoyance was to slam the vehicle i was driving down into 1'st ... supsequenty he hit the back of the car i was driving...
this person has now been forced to fork up about 6~ grand in repair costs to my el.

the coast is full of iddiots... report to them to the cops.... i think its like 3 reports?? and the police will pay them a visit....
i have had one of these visits... my neigbours hated me taking off every morning at 3am in my XD and using the remote start on a niiice v8
Old 30-12-2006, 02:19 PM   #11
BeStRaFe
lpg = big boom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xe351
im guessing this person JUST purchased the car... or the plates are stolen ... that states the car as blue :s
Old 30-12-2006, 02:22 PM   #12
xe351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yeah it was a bluish silver
Old 30-12-2006, 02:24 PM   #13
pauly85
commodore bogan

oops, wrong thread

Last edited by pauly85; 30-12-2006 at 02:24 PM. Reason: wrong thread
Old 30-12-2006, 02:31 PM   #14
EASYBOSS
Matakana NZ
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xe351
They are busted now, good job!!!!!!!
SOLD : BA XR8 4 Speed Auto in Mercury Silver, Bluepower CIA, Full Diffilipo Big Boy Quad System, Tune, 4.11 Diff Gears, FPV Starter Button, FPV GT Rear Spoiler, Tripod Gauges, PWR Trans Cooler. 230 RWKW's. Many thanks to Chris at Bluepower Racing Developments

Hers : F6X build #150 in Ego, Stock as a Rock, untill the warranty runs out, including the extended one.

My Work Wagon AU Futura Wagon in Gold.

On the Farm : Ford 6600 Tractor
Old 30-12-2006, 02:31 PM   #15
xagsjoe
Patience is a virtue

How bout just call 1300 730 538 and see what happens.

They would be game to do it to me I tell ya!! Short fuse for youg knobs like this
Old 30-12-2006, 03:31 PM   #16
Kil4Collingwood

The other week a couple of days after picking up my BA I was taking my mother home from the hospital to Rosebud and towards the end of the freeway a P plater in a VS commie starts swerving at me and egging me on to drag him. Knowing there was a booze bus at the end of the freeway I started to play his little game and just before the bend I backed right off to late for him but as I got there got breathoed by a very nice sort her male collegues were beginning to go over his car with a fine tooth comb and she mentioned to me that he claimed I was dragging him which I laughed off as I had my mother in the car I wouldn't went past later canary on his car being picked up by a towie lol!
Old 30-12-2006, 03:51 PM   #17
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1XR2C
was the ea twin turbo?
: has that got to do with this thread : people like this dont deserve a license let alone a car, i hope something comes of this
Old 30-12-2006, 03:55 PM   #18
klawsterfobik
Bad Music and Litre Bikes

I'd report them to the EPA for littering (throwing the milk bottle out at you) for a start, i think its a $200 fine. That should get their attention
Anyway. Enough reality, back to the topic.
Old 30-12-2006, 06:29 PM   #19
WHIPLASH
METALLICA and FORD FREAK

Stuff like this happens all the time and i just ask myself why. When ever i have all my mates in the car you get funny looks, cops pulling me up 5 times in one night for RBT and other stuff like that. People like that deserve to be dragged from there car and beaten silly till what ever brain cells they have left in there small minds are nothing more

Little fox

Rolling back in my au forte
*18" xhp jetz
*alpine 4000watt audio
*tickford t3 bodykit

Still got a V8 but wanting to offload the shell if anyone is interested PM me.

(1993 EB body, some minor marks, full interior (electrics need attention) NO MOTOR, gearbox needs 5th. Make offer.

Also in the shed is a 3.9ltr straight six (1990 EA). headers, crow cam, 5spd manual included. may need minor rebuild. Again make offer

Old 30-12-2006, 06:35 PM   #20
Tony xa
Streetrides panel & paint

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Tonys qualified advice on paint and panel is always very good 

Very uncool and the fact you had wife and her friend is worse .
They will one day pick on the wrong car .
Old 30-12-2006, 06:36 PM   #21
poolkeeper
Its Resonating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE50 056
: has that got to do with this thread : people like this dont deserve a license let alone a car, i hope something comes of this
People think = p plater, hoon, high horsepower car
Old 30-12-2006, 07:52 PM   #22
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The problem with the "dob a hoon" website or ringing 1800COPPERS is that it is a two edged sword. Yes these guys are dropkicks and deserve to get sorted in OUR opinion but they think they were ok.
Scroobie and his bank of nutcases think that everything WE do is bad and if the "dob in" system became normal then everytime you overtake a granny doing 80 in a 100 zone you will have to explain to some over zealous 19 year old hitler youth in a blue suit that you were not doing 350km/h sideways as detailed in the sworn statement from the granny. (N.B. granny is this post describes granny like drivers of both genders).

I have personally been on the wrong end of one of these. Fortunately the dobber was stupid enough to pull up to see me get my just deserts. I drove away with a "oops but we never say we are sorry" from the coppers and he did not have a fun day. It could have gone the other way because it was my word against his. I am lucky he was a moron.

Right now it is your word against theirs, yes you have witnesses but they are all in your car, they also have witnesses in their car. Nothing will happen if you dob them.

You now have these idiots IDs, this should scare them as they are not anonymous and can be tracked down. A quiet word is always good for enlightening them as the have no idea who YOU are ......
Old 30-12-2006, 09:18 PM   #23
loosey

I had similar to that last week, there was a vp with a bunch of ferals in it (white Nike hats, wearing dada and the like) trying to get my ex girl friend and her mates numbers, her mate told them to fk off, they didn’t like that so they chased us all the way from the city to centennial park then we lost them in back streets.
The following night we were traveling along Anzac highway and there was a silver el following us, every time I’d change lanes he'd follow. I slowed to 50 and he remained behind me, once we got to the city the vp appeared again. This time they decided they wanted to take it out on me. At one of the intersections on west terrace I had to stop for a red light and one of them got out and was trying to smash my window in. Once the lights went green I sped off leaving him behind and he hurled a bottle at my car leaving a dent on the boot lid. From there they continued following us until we turned onto Hindley street and payed a visit to the police (they couldn’t do much). Both times it was just me and the girls in the car, and all males in their car(s).
Old 30-12-2006, 10:17 PM   #24
sbutler
335 kw of goodness

I must addmit this sort of thing doesn't happen to me a lot but. One time a guy in a hilux of all things took exception to me overtaking him on the freeway. Came up beside me & starting swerving at me. I fixed him, through it back to 3rd & just drove offinto the distance.ha ha ha...

Another time the lane was ending so the traffic had to merge to the right, no real problem, but one guy just didnt want to let anyone in, so who bares the brunt of his anger.
This guy was off his head & I was crapping meself he was gonna kick hell out of my car!! he calmed down when he worked out he was making a dick of himself..

2012 GTP 213 black what was I thinking? NOW FOR SALE>>
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11439680
Old 30-12-2006, 10:22 PM   #25
eb_5litre
It'll Buff Out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TE50 056
Maybe he knows of somebody in the area with a twin turbo EA and thought it could be him......
Old 30-12-2006, 11:42 PM   #26
TwistedEL
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

WTF are you on about I couldn't understand a word of that...
Old 30-12-2006, 11:47 PM   #27
StookEB

We value your opinion and all but please use proper english next time.
Old 30-12-2006, 11:57 PM   #28
krt10
eskyman

they will get whats coming to em. its people like that who give p-platers a bad name
Old 31-12-2006, 12:04 AM   #29
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Actually this whole P plater thing cracks me up whenever I see it on the QLD news. There have been no P plates here since July 1976. I bought a set when I got my licence is June '76 and threw them away 2 weeks later....

But it does not stop the news reader idiots blindly spouting propaganda to the masses.
Old 31-12-2006, 12:17 AM   #30
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbutler
I must addmit this sort of thing doesn't happen to me a lot but. One time a guy in a hilux of all things took exception to me overtaking him on the freeway. Came up beside me & starting swerving at me. I fixed him, through it back to 3rd & just drove offinto the distance.ha ha ha...

Another time the lane was ending so the traffic had to merge to the right, no real problem, but one guy just didnt want to let anyone in, so who bares the brunt of his anger.
This guy was off his head & I was crapping meself he was gonna kick hell out of my car!! he calmed down when he worked out he was making a dick of himself..
I know exatcly how you feel on the way to Phillip Island for the V8's, i was driving my XR8 and i passed a Toyota Landcruiser (Must be toyota drivers!), at about 115Km/h, indicated, pulled back in only to have him boot it, flash me and go off his cracker, too this day i cannot work out what i have done wrong!

But i don't get alot of respect from other drivers on the road being a P plater and driving a nice car.

I feel for you xe351, a bad position to be put in thats for sure, i suggest you report it and thats about all you can do, unless you see them again...

As has been mentioned stupid stuff like this gives decent P platers a bad reputation.
Closed Thread