Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2008, 05:14 PM   #1
chubbyba
1tuphute

Default mini spools and ba's :D

hi guys i recently put in a mini spool in my ute. purely for just for umm the sound? lol :

iv asked around but havnt found anyone as stupid as me 2 put 1 in lol
im just wondering who else has done this in the ba? (ute or wagon, sedans 2 but im pretty sure it cant b done with irs?) i cant b the only 1??? :P

Old 16-11-2008, 05:22 PM   #2
JAZZA315
Banned

I know a shop in sydney who makes them but they wont sell them if its a registered car, track use only seeing as a locked diff is illegal.
Old 16-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #3
plext
Forum Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyba
i cant b the only 1??? :P
I would not be so sure on that as insanity is such an insular thing.

A couple of points here however:

We ask that you avoid SMS type posting here as much as possible.

This is in the wrong area.
Closed Thread