Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 18-10-2005, 09:25 AM   #1
Black XR6
Formerly Black EX-R6

Default Valla GT clubs Weekend 2005

Not sure where to put this so I will put it here and the mods can move it to its propper location. Anyway..

Just got back from the Valla weekend last night and have to say it was a great event. Ive already booked my room for next year. The event consists of a show and shine in the main street of nambucca heads on the saturday. A party on Saturday night that always has a fancy dress theme. A sunday cruise for lunch which this year took us to the pub with no beer (false advertising I reckon). Then a presentation dinner sunday night. In betwen all this there is usually a bunch of games for the kids and adults like tuggawar (the rain put a dampner on these) and plenty of sitting around talking and jumping in the cars for laps of the park. Which there is actually a trophy for the most laps performed. Last years victor managed over 100 laps and 6 in reverse.

Anyway ive got a bunch of pics up on my website at www.gtfalconpics.com in the special events section along with a writeup and pics of the peoples choice winners and party (56k beware though). Over 90 cars turned out this year so it was a great turnout.

Stinking, mongrel, dog.
Black XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2005, 12:35 AM   #2
Black XR6
Formerly Black EX-R6

BUMP

<looks at self in mirror> geez ive started bumping my own threads. Oh the shame.

Sorry for bumping. It dissapeared off the main page so fast in a flurry of new topics I thought id give it a second chance. If it drops off the first page again without a whimper Ill take it aside and give it a good beating.

Stinking, mongrel, dog.
Old 19-10-2005, 12:43 AM   #3
Lukeyson
Right out sideways

dude, do the GTs still go to raleigh raceway at all do you know ?
Old 19-10-2005, 01:00 AM   #4
Black XR6
Formerly Black EX-R6

If that is the go kart track. Then no. That was a bone of contention this year as we didnt organise it and everyone complained. But we couldnt organise it as the track was booked this year. Also, the track owners said GT's will never be allowed on the track again due to his insurances not covering it and they need a cams inspection of the track and alot of red tape etc. So in short the days of the GT's getting around the go kart track are over.

If it isnt the track. um, forget all that stuff? What track is that?

Stinking, mongrel, dog.
Old 19-10-2005, 08:06 AM   #5
Lukeyson
Right out sideways

nah its the go kart track, thanks for that, i was wondering why they stopped. they used to put on some mad burnouts i remember.