Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 31-12-2006, 02:18 PM   #1
xrgt
Big Motor Top Loader!!

Default Not a cop bashing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falchoon
What I would do is just pay it and get on and live the rest of my life. If you are struggling financially then write a letter to them and ask for an extension of time to pay. 99.99% of the time you will be granted one.
Man, thats classic australian sheep mentality.

I challenged 3 infringments in NSW, 2 for speeding and one negligent driving/riding. All in my favour, except the first speeding infringment was reduced to under 15km/h.

Tip: It's all about evidence and the benefit of doubt.
Tip: Do some research on court room procedures and represent yourself!! - wins browny points with the judge garaunteed.
Tip: You would be suprised at how POLICE sometimes bend the rules a little, so do your research and have it thrown out of court in your favour.

If most people challenged these types of infringements in court, it would clog up the courts and bring the system down to an almost grinding halt. Maybe then would the authorities decide to fight real crime, like the bastards that stole $43,000 worth of uninsured items from my place!

Old 31-12-2006, 02:24 PM   #2
TUF514
Banned

oh i love it.... i love it alot.

yep fight everything. even if you have no chance at winning, do it anyway.

ive gotten out of 2 issues when i had to go to court.

the other 2 i got nailed.... but id have been alot worse off.

if you have a witness, your home and hosed. hard to have a witness on you all the time though.

the best thing is when you get 1 over the cops in court. oh they look so stupid. it is a beautiful thing to watch.

crap when they get it right though....
Old 31-12-2006, 02:27 PM   #3
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Threads are closed for a reason, its saves user accounts being banned..
Old 31-12-2006, 02:27 PM   #4
EFDream
XRR83D

better yet.....don't get an infringement.....

2007 Suzuki Swift - Pearl Red
Povo Pack

Old 31-12-2006, 02:33 PM   #5
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

I dont see the purpose of this thread but to attack another member because of a post they made in another thread.

Now if you had wanted to start another thread in relation to challenging actions in court without direct relation to falchoons post, there would have not been an issue.
Closed Thread