Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 24-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #1
Menicing

Default Gt 19's value

What would i expect to pay for a set of genuine gt wheels i think they are called argents or something??? correct me if i'm wrong

i've seen them in person they look the same a dark argents but in silver, they are fpv stamped on the rear and came off of a gt so i am positive there legit. very slight gutter rash barely noticable overall in good quality

Menicing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #2
mcnews
Trev

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Trev has owned several boosted fords and has really contributed a lot of info on them. His posts in the bike section are also very helpful. I think he should be recognised as a technical contributor. 
Default Re: Gt 19's value

1k with no rubber
Old 25-06-2013, 08:01 AM   #3
xisled
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

They are called Silver Argents. FPV did make them.

I would say being second hand, depends on condition $800 to $1200.
xisled is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2013, 02:47 PM   #4
Menicing

cheers fella's, probably go get them this week. just need to get some tyres for them
Old 25-06-2013, 06:41 PM   #5
GodOwnsAnFPV

Under $1k you are doing ok I would think. Great tyre test in last months Motor mag if you're interested...was reading it as I got my new set fitted today. I got Kumho KU31's, not bad at all.
NOW FOR SALE - 335 GT.....Coming soon to the For Sale Thread Build #0075. PM's welcome.
GodOwnsAnFPV is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2013, 08:47 PM   #6
Menicing

yeh couple hundred under 1k, what's the cost of the ku31's? i used to have kumo's a while back and thought they were pretty good
Old 29-06-2013, 07:13 PM   #7
Menicing

Got them today, I probably won't use em though got a different look in mind so if anyone is chasing a set I'll be inclined to pass them on

Sent from my HTC One XL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1372493226130.jpg (33.9 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1372493247890.jpg (27.0 KB, 66 views)