Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2005, 06:48 PM   #1
focuslxsilver

Angry Ford Focus..

This is a nice story about me waiting for a car for over 2 months and finding out thats its a lemon.. Check out my story under small and mid sized cars..

I just want make people aware of what passes a predelivery.. I should mention their name but i will see what comes off it..

If they do not replace my car l will be puting an ad out in the papers.. Already spoken to a few publicists. I will go down tommorrow to take pictures also..

Please be careful some new car buyers.. I hope this helps..

Old 28-11-2005, 10:17 PM   #2
matey

should have taken it for a test drive first ford lent me one once while they were fixin my 4x4 horrible car apparently in europe they hvae turbos and allwheel drive that would make em a little better but i have found that ford dont much give a about you once they have got your money

Old 28-11-2005, 10:20 PM   #3
LTDHO
The one and only

I buy 100's of new cars a year (no exageration) and a lemon is very few and far between. You need to consider the dealer doesn't build the cars, and most if not all the time the fault is from manufactoring.
Other cars include Dynamic ED Sprint, Dynamic DL LTD, Sparkling Burgundy DL LTD, Yellow, Red & Blue XB sedan & Black XB Coupe
Old 28-11-2005, 11:05 PM   #4
focuslxsilver

Exclamation

I dont have a problem with the dealer if they :

1, Replace the car with another identical model and colour

2. Full refund of my depostit.. (doubt this very mucH)

or

3. The car gets a respray and the panels are alligned right, then l get a car assessor to check the quality of the repair.. If satisfactory l will take delivery, if not then option 1 and 2.

Anyone else have any other opinions..?

Old 28-11-2005, 11:36 PM   #5
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

I have known people who got lemons and I don't envy them. It gets real emotional and Ford (dealer/company/customer centre) seem to have an attitude that they don't care. You can only persist with Ford or if that fails, then approach a solicitor and/or media.

I wish you luck.
Old 29-11-2005, 02:53 AM   #6
MAFIA
Grange killer!!!!

Just remember the new focus is built in Africa not Europe. How ever the Turbo and All Wheel Drive model are built in Europe.

Hope that clear thing up.

INSURED BY MAFIA. YOU HIT US, WE KILL YOU!

FORD FTE AU T-SERIES CLUB OF AUSTRALIA
www.tseriesclub.org
Old 29-11-2005, 06:17 AM   #7
MAGPIE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAFIATL
Just remember the new focus is built in Africa not Europe. How ever the Turbo and All Wheel Drive model are built in Europe.

Hope that clear thing up.
No such thing as a factory produced AWD Focus :
Old 29-11-2005, 06:52 AM   #8
Stampy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGPIE
No such thing as a factory produced AWD Focus :

YET.!

Old 29-11-2005, 07:43 AM   #9
LTDHO
The one and only

I think there is a 'lemon law', can't remember where I read it though.

If the problem can not be rectified in 6 months the vehicle is replaced.
Other cars include Dynamic ED Sprint, Dynamic DL LTD, Sparkling Burgundy DL LTD, Yellow, Red & Blue XB sedan & Black XB Coupe
Old 29-11-2005, 08:18 AM   #10
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Can you please stop spamming the forums

You have a thread already started with this issue, and this is the 2nd attempt you have made to multiple post.

One thread on each subject matter is enough

Thanks
Closed Thread