|
Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated. |
|
|
11-05-2024, 11:41 AM | #1 | ||
|
I have been on Facebook to find out what I need but now I'm even more lost
I want to scan as I I have a misfire problem changed the mechanical stuff to no avail So can someone tell me what dongle I can buy from a shop and the link to the specific forscan download for a android phone I have no idea about I.T. stuff so assume you you are speaking to a 2 y/o and that's being generous |
||
11-05-2024, 12:41 PM | #2 | ||||
Regular...with metamusal
|
Quote:
Quote:
checkout the Link for the version you want. click on what one you want & it will download [at least on my desktop it does] and go from there. you will need a compatible bluetooth dongle [which i have NO idea about]. with the AU's you may not see the whole car system so don't stress over that bit. on the link checkout what links it has for more/differant info. you can also join and ask questions or join Forscan on facebook & ask there. personally i use a windows laptop version as it is easier for me to use & workout. |
||||
11-05-2024, 01:25 PM | #3 | ||
|
No laptop and there are hundreds of downloads on forscan which confuses me
Ta anyhow |
||
11-05-2024, 03:02 PM | #4 | ||
Next upgraded Mk1 Leopard
|
From my build section.
Plastic Surgery 1 AUII Monsoon Blue How 2's: Change rear view mirror, Install backfire valve, Change foam front seats, Install auto transmission cooler, Replace Trans Shift Globe, Remove front door Trim, Paint AU headlights, install door spears, Premium Rear Parcel Shelf, go here...
|
||
This user likes this post: |
11-05-2024, 06:00 PM | #7 | ||
Regular...with metamusal
|
|
||
11-05-2024, 06:14 PM | #8 | |||
Regular...with metamusal
|
Quote:
there's NOT hundreds .... seeing as your doing it by phone.. there's just whats shown in pic. use the last one on the shown list to make sure & if it's all good on your phone, then either buy thru the google store [2nd] or straight from Forscan [1st]. you can buy what ever bluetooth your happy with or buy what's offered thru FORScan's links [which was on the page i linked previously]. |
|||
This user likes this post: |
11-05-2024, 06:28 PM | #9 | ||
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
|
You can also do the switch mod yourself:
https://www.facebook.com/lindaobd/po...9262963656034/ and https://blog.uobdii.com/how-to-modif...ms-can-switch/ etc