Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 15-02-2007, 08:59 AM   #1
ivorya
Mad Scientist!

Default Last Nights ACA

Just wanting to know who else saw ACA last night on Nine. One segment was solely about the 'Billion dollar Baby' and how many complaints, recalls and fed up customers.
One guy had bought the SS-V with shitty red dash - his glove compartment doesn't shut, the transmission tunnel plastic surronds fall off all the time, parts of the inside just fall off.
A lady had bought a VE, took it on holidays (less than 2 weeks old) had broken down in port mcquarie. Holden towed the car, but she was forced to hire a car as they didn't want to give her a curtosy car. And this wasn't the 1st time it had broken down - a car 2 weeks old??????? The guy at the dealer said to her' just sell the car as quick as you can' Gr8 advice from the person who sold you the car hey.!!!!

Being a blue blooded young chap, it's gr8 to see the red camp getting the crap flown at them, but i know this kind of crap also is happening on our side of the fence. I would be ****ed if i'd spent upwards of 50-60K on a car for this to happen.
Why if i buy a toaster $20 that doesn't work after 2 weeks i can take it back and replace it. But with the car mobs, they turn around and shun you..? :togo:

To hard for me. I'm getting down off the stool now.

ivorya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2007, 09:58 AM   #2
Dazza XLT
Back in a Ford

Repost.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=86797
Old 15-02-2007, 09:59 AM   #3
GXL078
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

A couple of years ago a guy took Holden dealer to court over him being sold a HSV with a faulty motor. He was able to prove that Holden knew the car was faulty when they sold it to him (it was a demonstrator). He got some of his money back.
GXL078 is offline   Reply With Quote