Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 08-04-2007, 12:03 AM   #1
ajdesign
Starter Motor

Default Anyone have Official Ford Service/spares manuals?

Hi all,

I'm a converted Ford man who owns a AU SIII Forte & a BA SII ute.

Can anyone hook me up with genuine Ford Service / Spare parts catalogues for these models?

I am after something a little more detailed than the Gregory's manuals, which are good if you only want to change the filter and plugs!

Old 08-04-2007, 12:41 AM   #2
AussieJason

I think there was an official Ford BA service manual CD-ROM listed on EBay recently, so if no-one here has them you could try that.

Previous Falcons:
2003 BA Falcon XL Ute White
1994 EF Falcon GLi Aqua

bseries.com.au Member

And drive a Holden company car...
AussieJason is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2007, 01:52 PM   #3
ajdesign
Starter Motor

Thanks,

Ebay is a good place to look.

I guess none of the guys on the forum have these??
Guys, You don't know how usefull they are untill you have one.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:06 PM   #4
The Dok
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Wheels of Time bookshop 10 Clow Street Dandenong Victoria 3175 Phone (03 9792 3944) Can't seem to find a website though!
Old 10-04-2007, 09:15 PM   #5
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

http://www.pitstop.net.au/
Old 10-04-2007, 10:11 PM   #6
Falchoon

Genuine hardcopy BA Workshop Manual is several thousand pages, cost over $1000 - if you can buy one. They are supposedly only available to authorised Ford repairers, not the general public. There was a guy on another forum that bought a BA Workshop Manual on CD-ROM from eBay and then changed his mind and decided to sell it again (not to try and profit, he fixed the problem he had so didn't need manual anymore), so listed it on eBay and supposedly Ford contacted eBay and ask them to remove the ad because the guy wasn't supposed to have the CD.
Falchoon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2007, 10:53 PM   #7
philstoj
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Very hard to find AU series 2 hardcover manuals, they are 3 binders, very good info.
I was lucky enough to get mine off ebay a few years ago, for $300.
i seem to remember a while back that pitstop had them on special for $300, but couldnt seem to find them on the site.
They have the AU series 1 for $295, might've been that one.
Maybe PM RussellW, he might be able to post up a few scans off the manual, just ask him what you need, and dont forget to ask nicely and thank him!!
philstoj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2007, 12:14 AM   #8
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

The CD is still for sale on ebay.http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BA-FALCON-WOR...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 11-04-2007, 12:30 AM   #9
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Pitstop did have the three volumes Factory BA manuals (apparently at $990 if you believe this http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/in...howtopic=13840)