|
Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated. |
|
|
09-06-2013, 10:27 PM | #1 | ||
|
Where would water leak into the cabin, drivers side, when it rains
looked around the firewall and under the front cowl and no holes could it be leaking around the windscreen?
10-06-2013, 11:56 AM | #2 | ||
Chairman & Administrator
|
Top header rail of the windscreen is one possibility but a more likely choice is the plenum chamber with either the drain holes blocked or rust from pooled water.
Cheers Russ
10-06-2013, 01:44 PM | #3 | ||
|
Hmmmm well it's for sale so I'll just park it under cover and let someone else worry about it. spent way too much on it already
24-06-2013, 04:42 PM | #4 | ||
|
Hey, I also have the same issue, wet carpet in the drivers side. Where should I be looking for water coming in?
|
||
09-06-2022, 01:50 AM | #5 | ||
|
Any new ideas on this my daughter has same issue
|
||