Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 30-08-2015, 10:02 AM   #1
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

Default What sort of "Father" would do this

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/west...45b3af22afef9e
What sort of "Father" would do this to his kids ?
Old 30-08-2015, 10:07 AM   #2
mr smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What sort of "Father" would do this

Mental case. Bet he has prior form as being being off centre. Bring back the men in white coats that ship these types off never to be seen again.
mr smith is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 30-08-2015, 11:09 AM   #3
Maka
Au Falcon = Mr Reliable

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Embodiment of the AFF spirit in his efforts with ACP. 

This dog deserves mandatory 20 years to life, may karma strike him while he's locked up...
I really hope the little one recovers as best as possible in a loving environment far away from her so called dad...

cheer's, Maka

Proud owner of a optioned keeper S1 Tickford Falcon AU XR6 VCT - "it's actually a better-balanced car than the XR8, goes almost as hard and uses about two-thirds of the fuel" (Drive.com 2007)
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2015, 11:40 AM   #4
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

what goes around ......
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 30-08-2015, 12:22 PM   #5
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Oh the old 'mental condition' excuse....

So perhaps he doesn't know right from wrong then?

I have a simple test... While he is sitting in the dock unresponsive douse him in premium and stand there with a match. I wonder, will he protest that setting him alight is wrong, or will he just sit there 'unresponsive in his mental case stupor'???

I bet a baseball bat to the face full force will get him responding in no time.....

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
8 users like this post:
Old 30-08-2015, 02:34 PM   #6
Stefan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hmm easy tie to pole and do the same to him.
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2015, 02:41 PM   #7
superyob
Banned

This is unspeakable evil and should be dealt with as such...
superyob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 30-08-2015, 05:12 PM   #8
Spurious

Disgusting.

He looks like a steroid junky for a start. So possibly in a drug affected state.
Can only presume he had plans to kill all his kids, then hise wife & maybe himself.

My guess would be that this outcome was the result of a cumulation of months of problems for this guy. No excuse for that behaviour though.

What a sick puppy. I'm sure there's a few boys in prison will set him right though.

Oh' & give a medal to the neighbor who choked the bloke out. Top stuff right there.
Spurious is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 30-08-2015, 05:25 PM   #9
cheap
Wirlankarra yanama

He requires high velocity lead injection. What a dog!
cheap is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2015, 06:26 PM   #10
superyob
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
This dog deserves mandatory 20 years to life, may karma strike him while he's locked up...
I really hope the little one recovers as best as possible in a loving environment far away from her so called dad...

cheer's, Maka
If this is not possible, I hope she is spared a life time of pain, torment and frustration...
Old 30-08-2015, 08:09 PM   #11
TUF_302
The Vengeful One
Donating Member1

A very bad one...
Old 30-08-2015, 08:48 PM   #12
black13
born to be mild

Heinous , disgusting crime , such a weak thing to do to someone so defenseless, those poor young children must have been so confused. Those poor children need lots of love . God bless them.
That pig will have years to ponder his despicable act in some supermax
triumph Daytona 1200
the black beast busa gsx1300r
black13 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2015, 08:58 PM   #13
Ross 1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by black13 View Post
That pig will have years to ponder his despicable act in some supermax
As long as they put him in general population with the big boys.
Ross 1 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2015, 09:38 PM   #14
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

An update:

Doubleview children allegedly doused in petrol by father discharged from hospital

Quote:
Two children who were taken to hospital after their father allegedly doused them in petrol and set their sister alight in the Perth suburb of Doubleview have been discharged from hospital.

A seven-year-old girl was burned when her younger sister was allegedly lit on fire by 43-year-old Edward John Herbert at a house in the early hours of Saturday morning.

It is alleged Herbert poured petrol on the three-year-old girl while she was lying in her cot in the middle of the night.

An off-duty police officer who lives opposite the house rushed to the scene and found the younger girl alight.

She remains in a critical but stable condition in Princess Margaret Hospital (PMH) with burns to her face and upper body.

The seven-year-old girl was discharged from PMH on Sunday.

The third child, a six-year-old boy, was not burnt and has also been discharged from hospital.

Police had earlier said he was being cared for by family.

Herbert made a brief appearance in Perth Magistrates Court on Saturday in connection with the incident.

He did not plead to five charges, including one count of aggravated grievous bodily harm and two counts of attempted grievous bodily harm.

Herbert is also alleged to have been armed with a knife during the incident.

He was shirtless, incoherent and humming to himself during his court appearance, and was held up by two officers and unable to respond to the charges due to his mental state.
http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austra...id=mailsignout

Old 30-08-2015, 10:02 PM   #15
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

Something has gone wrong in this guys head. You don't have tattoos of your kids and then do something like this.

Not sure if it's drugs or some other thing but he's had a break from reality.

Hope the kids recovery. Very depressing reading this.
Old 31-08-2015, 08:45 AM   #16
P plater
The Misguided One

That man should be locked away in the toughest prison with no protective custody and the key thrown away
Old 31-08-2015, 09:44 AM   #17
Maka
Au Falcon = Mr Reliable

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Embodiment of the AFF spirit in his efforts with ACP. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob View Post
If this is not possible, I hope she is spared a life time of pain, torment and frustration...
Every parents worst nightmare, it goes without saying mate..Hopefully it wont never come to that, Sophie Delezio perhaps can be her role model if she can pull through ok.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1227219777333

If ice was involved, state & national authorities must / should look at this event as a case study & beef up current legislation appropriately now.

cheer's, Maka

Proud owner of a optioned keeper S1 Tickford Falcon AU XR6 VCT - "it's actually a better-balanced car than the XR8, goes almost as hard and uses about two-thirds of the fuel" (Drive.com 2007)
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2015, 02:40 PM   #18
bobthebilda
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
Oh the old 'mental condition' excuse....

So perhaps he doesn't know right from wrong then?

I have a simple test... While he is sitting in the dock unresponsive douse him in premium and stand there with a match. I wonder, will he protest that setting him alight is wrong, or will he just sit there 'unresponsive in his mental case stupor'???

I bet a baseball bat to the face full force will get him responding in no time.....
If the Guy is found to be of sane mind, and is found guilty, then it certainly would be a despicable act. Your lust for violence originates from???????
bobthebilda is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2015, 03:40 PM   #19
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthebilda View Post
If the Guy is found to be of sane mind, and is found guilty, then it certainly would be a despicable act. Your lust for violence originates from???????
I really dislike when people make calculated, pre-meditated decisions that takes several steps of rational thinking and planning only to say "I didn't know what I was doing at the time" and 'claim' to be mentally unstable.

It is a cop out and disrespectful to those that actually have mental issues.

Just think about what this guy would have had to do to burn someone. How many steps does it take? Did those steps need thoughts and a rational process of planning?

My lust for violence stems from the fact that most people would like to see the scumbag suffer in the same way he had made those around him suffer.

I have a 7 month old daughter. You already know what I would do to the guy if he broke into my place and did that to my girl.

What would you do?

3 users like this post:
Old 31-08-2015, 03:40 PM   #20
superyob
Banned

Quote:
Not everyone has a kum-by-ah solution to a despicable act, sane or not. There is no excuse at all, no matter the state of mind. What Yellow Festiva states is a natural reaction to a situation that demands vengeance, not sympathy and understanding...
4 users like this post:
Old 31-08-2015, 03:41 PM   #21
STINKY NINJA
Banned

Makes me ashamed that I live in the same town as this bloke,theres some real frootloops in perth... just burn him alive
I am a strong believer of eye for an eye!
STINKY NINJA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2015, 04:36 PM   #22
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Your lust for violence originates from???????
I would say it stems from outrage over the horrific crime perpetrated against a small defenceless 3 year old, committed by the very person who was supposed to protect her.
Then the fact that precedent has been set in thousands of cases like this where the perpetrators have claimed mental instability and have been given manifestly lenient sentences.

I did law for a few years (compensation mainly) and I can tell you, this kind of scum is on the increase, and the legal fraternity have form when it comes to getting their clients off irrespective of the gravity of the offence.
I can surmise that he will get off lightly as he's already been advised to plea mental incapacitation.
Meanwhile, this little angel who could never provoke this kind of attack lies in a serious condition, whilst the legal manouveres are being played like chess pieces.
Frankly, I'd be more worried if there was no outrage for such a heinous act of betrayal by a father over their own child, it would indicate normalisation of horror. I'm outraged too, and can see through this bastards contemptuous act to try and limit his sentence.

Quote: