Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 27-05-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
AUbigfoot
Ford beginner

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 
Default My other "How To:"

Ok my two mods (the shifter and handles) have been done now. With the completion of the second one, the handles, I have been able to complete my second "How To". Much like the other one, this may not be beneficial to many, but it has helped me just by writing it out. If someone gains something from it, top shelf! This should be my final How To for a while so don't worry about me crowding up your forum space! Anyway, here it is!!

How to change the interior door handles:
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showpos...0&postcount=45

AUbigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2009, 06:37 PM   #2
Dave_Obsession
Resident AFF detailer

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Helpful and detailed posts on car care. 

excellent write up Kenny - this will come in handy, as I am yet to change my handles over....thankyou!!!

To any moderators, as a side note......all the how to's in GK's threads - why aren't they all up on aufalcon.com??? Only a couple of them seem to be...
Old 27-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Cheers, I've added this to the useful AU threads list.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2009, 07:07 PM   #4
AUIIXR8Ute
Automotive Detailer

I did the exterior handles on mine the other day. I replaced the drivers side with a passenger one and got rid of the barrrel lock.

I just have to hope the battery in my remote doesn't go flat
AUIIXR8Ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2009, 07:15 PM   #5
AUbigfoot
Ford beginner

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Dave93761: Cheers mate. Hopefully you find it comes in handy and there aren't any errors (well, not too many if there are haha!). I have been inspiried by the effort that GK has gone to with helping us all out. I'm sure his work isn't un noticed and will be linked accordingly soon!

RG: Appreciate it RG. It just makes it easier to find in the future.

AUIIXR8Ute: Nice. Did you find that it tidies up the look a bit more from the outside?
AUbigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2009, 07:22 PM   #6
AUIIXR8Ute
Automotive Detailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUbigfoot

AUIIXR8Ute: Nice. Did you find that it tidies up the look a bit more from the outside?
It definately looks much better now without the lock. It's not hard to do either.
AUIIXR8Ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post