Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 07-03-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
FG_Frodza
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Woman groped at The Game concert in Adelaide

Feel like I need to share this with everyone:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...-the-game-show

Quote:
Video has emerged of rapper The Game urging an unwilling female fan to show her breasts at a show in Adelaide before his friends grope her and eventually push her off stage.
The footage, which follows another clip of the US rapper spitting at a group of women on the Gold Coast, has led anti-violence groups to condemn his behaviour during his Australian tour in February.
In the new video The Game’s crew, including rapper Kid Red, can be seen gathering around a woman who they had invited on stage at the HQ Complex in Adelaide on February 19.
"Show us your t---ies," The Game yells several times, prompting cheers from the audience.
The woman appears visibly uncomfortable as Kid Red approaches her and tries to remove her top himself.
When she continues to refuse, Kid Red pushes the woman off the stage onto the crowd below.
A ninemsn reader who attended the concert said a fight broke out after the show when a member of The Game’s entourage made advances on a male fan’s girlfriend.
South Australian police confirmed officers were called to a "massive fight" at the venue at 10.40pm, but those involved refused to provide statements and refused an ambulance.
Do you know more? Send an email to news.feedback@ninemsn.com.au
Yesterday ninemsn released video of a young woman who had apparently been spat on by The Game at the Bourbon Bar.
Dr Michael Flood, an ambassador for anti-violence group White Ribbon, said The Game and his crew's behaviour legitimised an attitude that violence against women was acceptable.
"In the scene where those guys pressure her to take her top off, they’re supported by the audience," he said.
"What these are symptoms of is a style of hip hop based on the objectification of women and hostility towards women. The Game is one of a number of rappers who portray women as sexual objects."
Dr Caroline Lambert, executive director of YWCA Australia, said it was "really disappointing" to see the footage.
"Violence is unacceptable. The Australian government and the Australian community have really stepped up to that message in recent years," she said.
The Game, real name Jayceon Terrell Taylor, grew up in the LA neighbourhood of Compton, where he allegedly was a drug dealer with ties to the Bloods street gang.
In 2001 he was shot five times and was in a coma for three days but recovered.
In 2008 he was sentenced to 60 days in jail, 150 hours of community service and three years’ probation after pleading no contest to a felony weapons charge.
Canadian immigration officials denied him entry to the country for a tour last year due to his alleged gang connections.
A spokesman for the Australian Department of Immigration would not comment on The Game’s touring visa specifically, but said criminals who had served less than 12 months in prison could still enter the country.
The Game apparently responded to the controversy this afternoon on Twitter with the message: "n----- be givin these hoes too much power".
How pathetic is that. Makes me angry when I hear about this sort of thing going on.

She really didn't want to and when she refused they threw her off like rubbish.

They really are treating her like an object.

How angry would you be if that was your sister or daughter up there getting treated like that?

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4150126
FG_Frodza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:05 AM   #2
qdda5

Default Re: Woman groped at The Game concert in Adelaide

Filthy pig. Hopefully people will see through this and not attend concerts. What scumbags.
Hopefully some of the current affair shows will air this footage.
Would be a worthy story for a change.
qdda5 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:10 AM   #3
FG_Frodza
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

And his post on Twitter at the end
Quote:
The Game apparently responded to the controversy this afternoon on Twitter with the message: "n----- be givin these hoes too much power".
What a poor excuse for a human being.

So he thinks that the women involved in both incidents should just shut up and put up with it? If they complain they have 'too much power?'
Old 07-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #4
Mickxr8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

And we wonder why young people are so messed up , morons like this as role models, the "music" is bad enough .
Should of followed Canada`s lead and denied the twat a visa.

Just my2c
Old 07-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #5
My poor XF
Geelong FC 07, 09 & 2011

Never even heard of this clown. Thank jebus I haven't heard any of his "music!!".
Old 07-03-2012, 01:54 PM   #6
HULK EF
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The game is challenging kanye for bigest "tiwkcuf" is music. And i pretty well hate kanye..
-His stage bomb..
-telling all the media someone tried to kill him.. ( someone flicked a buisiness card onstage)

Why hasnt the game been arrested over the spitting and groping incident? its all been caught on camera.. I know i would have been arrested by now..

Different laws for mankind..
1) for the rich and famous + scumbag pollitians
2) for everyone else
HULK EF is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #7
XBROO
Obsessed with wheels

That's right! Who dose he think he is, and treating our women like that. I would like to punch ***** out of him. Just a stupid drug dealer anyway.
XBROO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #8
BHDOGS
Banned

A black rapper acting like a gangster twat because other gangster twats pay money to see him act like a twat sounds full circle to me that's what happens when people who are only wealthy due to other people let it go to there head
BHDOGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2012, 05:19 PM   #9
Windsor342ci
The Experience...

This is an ugly thing. As a lover of both RnB and Hip Hop style music, its disturbing to see this.
If that was my wife or sisters, I would like to think heads would roll. But in all honesty, by the time I even find out he would have moved on to his next tour in his next country....

I really feel sorry for the young lady in this clip and hope she is proud of her actions. Many girls wouldn’t of been so strong as she was!
Windsor342ci is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2012, 05:27 PM   #10
xisled
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That is why if I have a daughter they will be learning self defence.

NOt much I can really say without getting a ban.
xisled is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #11
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

NWA ftw.... 100 miles and running.. these guys are wanna be city.....

Last edited by pottery beige; 07-03-2012 at 05:47 PM.
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:21 PM   #12
irish2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBROO
That's right! Who dose he think he is, and treating our women like that. I would like to punch ***** out of him. Just a stupid drug dealer anyway.

With arms as big as yours, it would be called murder.
irish2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2012, 11:21 PM   #13
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Just another rapper trying to live up to the hardcore "thuggin" image.

How tryhard.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2012, 11:36 PM   #14
Torment47
Mr Hoon

Any chance mr T and 50 cent can team up and sort this mofo out?
Torment47 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2012, 10:27 AM   #15
TZENU
XY Driv3r

You could tell game was going to end up no-where after being dropped by 50-cent and G-unit....
What a w@$%er
Old 08-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #16
NickyN
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

He'd never let anyone disrespect his mother or sister so he shouldn't disrespect other women. If someone did the same to his sister more than words would be exchanged.

I give that woman on stage credit though, you go girl!
NickyN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-03-2012, 12:09 PM   #17
malazn mafia
Boss 335

Quote:
I thought Adelaide was hillbilly country and the stooge would have copped 50 hollow point bullets and be in much more than a coma for making advances on someone's girlfriend??
malazn mafia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #18
trippytaka
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Far out, that makes me angry
trippytaka is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #19
zdcol71
zdcol71

Lot of people here among those who have posted previously about taking responsibility for ones own actions.

Was this woman (who on viewing of the video seems far removed from being thrown from the stage), thinking she was willingly getting up on stage to sing a duet with Cliff Richard???
I'm all for getting out and seeing new music,but I'd want to be a least a little bit of a fan before I accepted an offer to get up and have a dance on stage.
Listen to just 1/2 an hour of this clones (or clowns) music and it's pretty obvious what his intentions would be having a pretty young white girl voluntarily jump up on stage with him!!

I don't for one instant condone this guys behaviour,or anyone else who carries on like this, but I've got women in my life and not one of them is stupid enough to willingly walk into this kind of den.

Flame on!! particularly any one who has never been to a car show and exhorted the young women in the crowd to "reveal ya womanhood"!
Old 09-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #20
FG_Frodza
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdcol71
Lot of people here among those who have posted previously about taking responsibility for ones own actions.

Was this woman (who on viewing of the video seems far removed from being thrown from the stage), thinking she was willingly getting up on stage to sing a duet with Cliff Richard???
I'm all for getting out and seeing new music,but I'd want to be a least a little bit of a fan before I accepted an offer to get up and have a dance on stage.
Listen to just 1/2 an hour of this clones (or clowns) music and it's pretty obvious what his intentions would be having a pretty young white girl voluntarily jump up on stage with him!!

I don't for one instant condone this guys behaviour,or anyone else who carries on like this, but I've got women in my life and not one of them is stupid enough to willingly walk into this kind of den.

Flame on!! particularly any one who has never been to a car show and exhorted the young women in the crowd to "reveal ya womanhood"!
Mate, you're right, if you had sense you probably wouldn't have gone up on stage. But the girl was probably drunk, and she clearly wasn't willing to 'reveal her womanhood' as you put it so he shouldn't have tried to force her, no one should go up on stage thinking that they could get groped.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #21
XBROO
Obsessed with wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdcol71

There's a difference to yelling out show us your tits and then boeing because they refused. To when they refuse just grabing them and try and rip their tops of then shove them of the stage, because they won't let you. No one is saying that she was an angel. And what about spitting on the other girls when they were trying to get his attention. I guess they deserved that as well.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #22
CFOUR
The Destroyer

Firstly watch the video and look at the smile on the girls face, also know that she voluntarily got on stage under the pretenses of getting her gear off. Very one sided article. Girls go to rap concerts looking for a big fat lawsuit. Having personally met the game twice I've found him nothing but a genuine nice guy (almost to the point of being a fake poser with his gangsta persona). When he played the gold coast last year he stayed for 2 hours after the show insisting that anybody wanting a autograph or a photo would not be leaving disappointed.

As for the Gold Coast spitting incident you cant see spit impacting anybody and he claims to have been sick with a cold. still a pretty filthy thing to do spitting inside.

The above is my opinion, its probably wrong but I'm entitled to it.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:41 PM   #23
XBROO
Obsessed with wheels

Been in jail for dealing drugs and if you watch the video there's no doubt he spat on that girl. Yeah really a nice guy, last year he was trying to make a name for himself. Now that he has he's shown his true colours. Look mate I've bounced for a number of years and if it's not a strip club anybody that gets their gear off gets shown the door. Scum like this shouldn't be aloud to tour our country.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:57 PM   #24
NickyN
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Or any country for that matter. He should be touring the inside of a jail cell. (imo)
NickyN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #25
zdcol71
zdcol71

Quote:
There's a difference to yelling out show us your tits and then boeing because they refused.
Yeah, and what difference is that ,exactly??
Old 10-03-2012, 01:32 PM   #26
XBROO
Obsessed with wheels

If I have to point it out to you I will. If you are only yelling out then you aren't physically touching them. If you are trying to rip their top of then you are physically touching them. Can you see the difference now or would you like me to simplify it more for you.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:24 PM   #27
onfire
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Who would have thunk it -- these kinds of actions from a violent, misogynistic gangster rapper.

onfire is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-03-2012, 10:20 AM   #28
zdcol71
zdcol71

Quote:
If I have to point it out to you I will. If you are only yelling out then you aren't physically touching them.(then thats OK) If you are trying to rip their top of then you are physically touching them.(then thats not OK) Can you see the difference now or would you like me to simplify it more for you.
Thanks for simplifying that for me ...now I understand, silly me.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #29
XBROO
Obsessed with wheels

That's ok mate, I like your little edits you put in my post too. Look I didn't say any of it was all right, but certainly a big difference. As if it was any of us doing it we would be arrested for gropping a girl/women that we didn't know in public. Oh thanks for the sarcasm too, always good to have a bit of that in a forum discussion.lol
Old 11-03-2012, 01:38 PM   #30
CFOUR
The Destroyer

Quote:
Been in jail for dealing drugs and if you watch the video there's no doubt he spat on that girl.
he was in jail for pulling a gun on a gang member during a basket ball game. not drugs.