Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
FS5
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default anyone interested???

i'm thinking about selling my au,we had a hail storm here a couple months back and scored some minor hail dints.the insurance is going to give us a cash settlement ,and i realy need a ute for work.
the old girl is pretty rough to look at but is still mechanically fine ,i'm after $2000 for it.it would make a perfect donor car for someone to swap the drive train over .i don't want to part it out at all.
the car has
xr6 hp with verier cam gear fitted(done about 200 000 k's uses about 100ml of oil per 1000 k's)still pulls as hard as it ever has.
5 speed with short shifter ,exedy sporst tuff clutch
jmm pod intake set up with tickford snorkel
pacey headers 3inch cat ,2 1/5 sports zorst
3.9 lsd rear end ,the diff is still tight as ,and leaves 2 big black marks when you want it to.
slotted front rotors
5 ,5 spoke au alloys ,front tyres are ok the backones need replacing
being an spack it runs the same srings as the xr6 to .
i also have a j2 chiptorque chip ,thats not currently tuned to the xr6 cam and would need a retune to suit .
it would make a perfect manual conversion for someone.
if your interested pm me

thanks guys ,jake

Old 01-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #2
Sox
RIP...

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: As recommended by Ropcher. Personifies the spirit of AFF. 

I could be, depending on what state/suburb you're in.

And then photos and some more details.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:13 PM   #3
WannabeXP

I'd be interested in the wheels for whoever may buy it, if they part it out!!!
Cheers Jason
05/2000 AUII XR6 5sp|Pacemaker 4480 Competition Headers|Lukey catback|Tickford Azzuro's|Impco LPG Conversion
Old 01-03-2011, 09:20 PM   #4
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

How about putting it in the For Sale Section with some pics?

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Closed Thread