Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 11-09-2006, 06:29 PM   #1
b2tf
not here much anymore

Default Members in Wagga Wagga area, your car on TV

Guys I have organised a television shoot for the All Ford Day, it will be on next Wednesday 20th sometime in the afternoon, after 2pm.

Your car needs to be clean and presentable and free of visible damage etc. We will be doing a static shoot and also possibly some driving footage etc.

We will need around 6 cars or so, I will be taking mine so that leaves 5 more.

PM me for more info!

Old 11-09-2006, 07:09 PM   #2
BA Bakes
It's Cat huntin season...

Count me in. Hopefully getting it detailed this week so it should be nice and shiney :

XRB055 - Black BA MkII XR8 Ute.
6 Speed manual, Leather seats, hard lid.
To do list - Cat back exhaust, new wheels, new shock and front sway bar, and whatever else seems like a good idea

Old Ride
XR40RD - Phantom BA XR6
160 rear wheel killer wasps - Pacemakers - 3" HiFlo Cat - 2.5 Redback exhaust - 18" Speedy Graphite Rims - Dumped on King Superlows - Standard ICC with iPod cradle, 5x7" Boston Acoustics, 12 Alpine sub powered by 4 channel Alpine amp
[/SIZE]
BA Bakes is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-09-2006, 07:09 PM   #3
b2tf
not here much anymore

Good stuff Luke, who's detailing it?
Old 11-09-2006, 07:19 PM   #4
BA Bakes
It's Cat huntin season...

thinking the guy up the road from the karts. He done a bloody good job on mum's car and the guys at work reacon a does a good job. Going down to talk to them tomorrow. Got any recommendations?

XRB055 - Black BA MkII XR8 Ute.
6 Speed manual, Leather seats, hard lid.
To do list - Cat back exhaust, new wheels, new shock and front sway bar, and whatever else seems like a good idea

Old Ride
XR40RD - Phantom BA XR6
160 rear wheel killer wasps - Pacemakers - 3" HiFlo Cat - 2.5 Redback exhaust - 18" Speedy Graphite Rims - Dumped on King Superlows - Standard ICC with iPod cradle, 5x7" Boston Acoustics, 12 Alpine sub powered by 4 channel Alpine amp
[/SIZE]
BA Bakes is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-09-2006, 07:44 PM   #5
b2tf
not here much anymore

Sounds like you're talking about Scott Eisenhauer there, he does alright.

Personally i dont use any of them, i either do it myself or get a mate of mine who works at Hillis to do it. He's about the only one I trust to do it and not stuff it up.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:09 PM   #6
ROOSTA
DFDFDF

Hey guys..

If ya get desperate let me know and i can prob come up for the day.. Won't have stereo in it though.. And slight ding in drivers front quater panel atm...

Cheers,
Nik
ROOSTA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post