Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 20-07-2005, 08:20 PM   #1
rob_o

Default Murder on Central Coast...

Whenever I see some murder on the newsm Im one of those types who just thinks "yeh another murder.... blah blah". But its just so different if it happens that the victim was a 15 year-old who goes to your school. OK, so I finished at the school last year, but it just makes me realize that it coulda easily happened when I was at the school last year and could have been one of my friends or even myself.

RIP Tania Burgess

This is the story for those who dont know: http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...5E1702,00.html

rob_o is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2005, 08:28 PM   #2
GRNKPR
DPC PERFORMANCE Race prep

Sorry to hear but im a big one for an eye for an eye ,Kill and be ready cause the same will happen to you ,rape and brace youself cause its your turn smuggle drugs prepare to die we all dont walk round with our heads up our ***** and you know its wrong Zero tollerance we all know the consiquenses

LETS CLEAN UP AUSTRALIA TOGETHER

FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria

Ford Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car Club
GRNKPR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2005, 08:40 PM   #3
Fairlane
V8 Powaah

I drove back from Gosford today and went past Forrester's Beach and saw about 8 police cars in that resort and wondered what was going.

Heard tonight on the news, bloody terrible thing. The kid who stabbed the girl dosent seem to be all "there" and the terrible thing is that in our system he'll probably be released a few years down the track and do it all again.

XF S pack Sedan- AU 302 Windsor, T5, 2.77 LSD, Many Mods
Fairlane is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2005, 09:30 PM   #4
FASTXR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRNKPR
Sorry to hear but im a big one for an eye for an eye ,Kill and be ready cause the same will happen to you ,rape and brace youself cause its your turn smuggle drugs prepare to die we all dont walk round with our heads up our ***** and you know its wrong Zero tollerance we all know the consiquenses

LETS CLEAN UP AUSTRALIA TOGETHER
Um....ok.....so exactly wtf does any of that have to do with this schoolgirl being killed?
FASTXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2005, 11:49 PM   #5
Angry Beaver
Beaver fever

May i ask if anyone has heard as to why he murdered her? Just curious.
Angry Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2005, 11:52 PM   #6
xrgran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTXR
Um....ok.....so exactly wtf does any of that have to do with this schoolgirl being killed?
Well i'm glad I'm not the only one that hasn't a clue :
My condolences to the young girl's family and friends.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2005, 11:53 PM   #7
GRNKPR
DPC PERFORMANCE Race prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTXR

same punishment all round

FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria

Ford Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car Club
GRNKPR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2005, 08:14 AM   #8
bindi
Redhead extraordinaire...

Mate, I'm so sorry to hear of this. It's scary when this kind of thing happens... my niece worked with this guy at Franklins (they were both about 16).

One night this guy was at a party and decided to walk back to the train station with this mate and this girl. The mate convinced them to walk down a bush track with him to find some weed that was growing down there. He told them to wait for him as his house was nearby cos he needed to get something. The girl wandered off and the mate came back with his dad's gun and shot the guy, dead. Then he forced the girl to have sex with him.

Pretty horrendous stuff when you hear of it.

Always remember reincarnation is real and karma does exist (what this person has done to this girl will come back to him, tenfold).

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_waity
Oh, and another surefire symptom will be the Falcon badge at the back.
bindi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2005, 10:11 AM   #9
AUII_Forte
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Me and my GF were there the day before! My grandmother lives in Wamberal which is the next suburb over. It really shocked me, it's not something that you hear of around there. The Entrance Rd is one of the busiest roads on the coast, it's not somewhere that you'd think a murder would be committed in broad daylight!

Pacemaker 4490 Extractors
2.5" Exhaust
High Flow Cat
SS Inductions "Growler" CAI
Underdrive Pulley
Mal Wood H/D Clutch
Custom Tune
18" XHP Sabre's
12" Kicker Sub
169.2 rwkw
AUII_Forte is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2005, 10:44 AM   #10
rob_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUII_Forte
Me and my GF were there the day before! My grandmother lives in Wamberal which is the next suburb over. It really shocked me, it's not something that you hear of around there. The Entrance Rd is one of the busiest roads on the coast, it's not somewhere that you'd think a murder would be committed in broad daylight!
Yeah I actually had my year 12 Formal at the Forresters Beach resort last November - thats the street it happened in. And I use The Entrance Road every day and yeah it is quite busy.
Old 21-07-2005, 10:46 AM   #11
Heeno
Formally knowen as EBus

it's terrible, i saw it on the news last night, i am also one who believes in an eye for an eye and the little @#$% that did this deserves everything he gets and more.

my condolences to the girls family

Changes: 5 spd manual
Extractors, 2.5in exhaust
AMG Quake 17's w/ maxxis rubba
Lovelle superlows
Cheap a55 Pod Filter

Bike: CR250R 05 :evil3:
Heeno is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2005, 10:53 AM   #12
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs casper
May i ask if anyone has heard as to why he murdered her? Just curious.
No I have heard nothing to date what the motive was ?
Unbelievable !! is all I can say, WTF is going on in these young kids minds nowadays ?
So sorry to hear and my deepest condolenses to the family who like me I doubt ever would recover from the loss.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2005, 11:00 AM   #13
Heeno
Formally knowen as EBus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluedriver
Unbelievable !! is all I can say, WTF is going on in these young kids minds nowadays ?
something i read a while ago said that were becoming more like america! and with all the war and sh!t goin on it doesn't surprise me

Changes: 5 spd manual
Extractors, 2.5in exhaust
AMG Quake 17's w/ maxxis rubba
Lovelle superlows
Cheap a55 Pod Filter

Bike: CR250R 05 :evil3:
Heeno is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2005, 07:22 PM   #14
Magical_ED
FORDISMâ„¢

Thats crazy. But try dealing with seeing someone with a hole in their chest from a hunting crossbow bolt, and another girl with that crossbow bolt (that passed through the girls chest) lodged in her legs. Was a horrible site.
Yes i go to the school where the two girls got shot with a crossbow. And he tried to set them alight using a molotov coctail, but he used plastic bottles, and all the girls that got hurt were my sisters friends, and i have spoken to the girl who coped it in the leg. The truama she went through was horrible, and she still suffers from what happened. So id imagine everyone who knew this girl wouldnt be coping too well either.
Old 21-07-2005, 07:52 PM   #15
scotty_d

Default Murdered girl.

My brother goes to the girl's school and it is rumoured that the girl was killed due to her older brother having drug dealings with the guy and wouldn't pay up. The same guy bashed the murdered girl's mother a week earlier for the same reason. Please don't take my word on this as I don't know the full story as it's all just heresay from what my brother told me.
Could be all bull, but it is the only motive I've heard and the local teenagers seem to think this to be the reason.

All I can say is the Central Coast is fast becoming more and more like Sydney everyday. I think I'm gonna have to move further north to getaway from the wannabee gangsta dickheads that seem to be increasingly infesting our streets.
scotty_d is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2005, 08:17 PM   #16
gazzaed

Here here! The central Coast is definently becoming a bredding ground for many low life homie type people.
gazzaed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2005, 08:28 PM   #17
rob_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty_d
My brother goes to the girl's school and it is rumoured that the girl was killed due to her older brother having drug dealings with the guy and wouldn't pay up. The same guy bashed the murdered girl's mother a week earlier for the same reason. Please don't take my word on this as I don't know the full story as it's all just heresay from what my brother told me.
Could be all bull, but it is the only motive I've heard and the local teenagers seem to think this to be the reason.

All I can say is the Central Coast is fast becoming more and more like Sydney everyday. I think I'm gonna have to move further north to getaway from the wannabee gangsta dickheads that seem to be increasingly infesting our streets.
Ah really? Who is your brother? I might know him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzaed
Here here! The central Coast is definently becoming a bredding ground for many low life homie type people.
Yes especially Terrigal.... way too many gangs are moving up from Sydney. Ive been approached by this one gang at Terrigal... not cool....
Old 21-07-2005, 08:36 PM   #18
Paxton
Cobblers!

My In-Laws live about 100 Metres up the hill (towards the TV Tower) from Forresters beach, and saw the initial response from the Police and Ambulance services. For the people that know Forresters at all, they are in North Scenic Road, on the high side, which gives them a fantastic view of the beach, the Hotel, and surrounding areas, and they have managed to piece together a 'story' of events.

The 15 Year old was breaking up with the 16 year old boyfriend, because of the involvement of another man. The ex did not take it well, and decided that if he could not have her, nobody could and stabbed her. Forresters beach will have a scar over it for some time now. I have to head up there this weekend, so I will undoubtedly have a look at the site where the incident occurred.

rob_o, you did not go to the Central Coast Grammar by any chance did you?

-Andrew
Roses are red. Violets are blue. OS X rocks. Homage to you.
Paxton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2005, 11:49 PM   #19
scotty_d

Default Rob O

Nah mate, I doubt it, I just talked to my brother again and it turns out he goes to school with some of her friends or something. Damn no one can get their storys straight, anyway he goes to Terrigal High. I think people should just disregard my earlier post as now I have doubts about spreading rumours about the whole situation based on what my 15 year old brother tells me. Shouldn't have said anything in the first place.

However I still agree with what I said about the Central Coast turning into a mini Sydney. Gangs and wannabee thugs popping up all over the place.
scotty_d is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-07-2005, 10:12 PM   #20
rob_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxtonandrew

rob_o, you did not go to the Central Coast Grammar by any chance did you?

-Andrew
Nah mate, I actually went to the Adventist school that the girl went to